[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, mushrooms or acid and why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (2MB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 251x240px
Okay guys, mushrooms or acid and why?
>>
>>723361775
did he died?
>>
>>723361890

he ded.
>>
The guy doesn't move and he gets shot. American justice.
>>
>>723361775
Acid was overall a more pleasurable high (not nausea) but it lasts sooo long that after awhile I just wanted to be sober. Acid can be hard to tell if it's actually acid, how much is acid is, etc to the inexperienced. Mushrooms are were fun but the nausea and I don't like normal mushrooms so eatting special ones was difficult for me. The high wasn't as intense as acid and didn't last as long but that depends on dosages

God speed anon
>>
>>723361775
shrooms i think will fuck u up less... so...
>>
Hands down acid

Feel energetic on acid, mushrooms make me sleepy. Also way better high
>>
File: 1.gif (443KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
443KB, 240x240px
>>723362173
Just boil the mushrooms into a tea and add your favourite flavour teabag at the end. All the psilocybin gets extracted from the shroom after 10 mins of boiling and it doesn't upset the stomach because you dont have to eat the fibrous asshats
>>
>>723361775
as another anon said, the problem with acid is the endless trip...
on another hand, shrooms can have really bad effect on you. If you wanna try, be sure not to eat anything beforehand and during the first few hours.
Whatever you do, drink a lot of water (or beer)
>>
Acid, because science.
>>
>>723362308
Very true anon. Last time I did shrooms, my friend did this for us. It was 100x better. No nausea, the high came on quicker, a lil harder for the dosage (half 8th), and the trip was over quicker. For me after a while on shrooms or acid I just want to be sober or not tripping. Like after peaking or that stupid "after glow"
>>
>>723361775
Shrooms, gives me actual knowledge and when you come down youre down, with acid ive taken it and been visually fucked up for over a month. And it could be fake acid, if you know what to look for its hard to get scammed for shrooms.
>>
File: 1459825634393.png (635KB, 488x611px) Image search: [Google]
1459825634393.png
635KB, 488x611px
>>723362465
Yeah the high comes on after just 20 mins and is more intense and ends quicker. The best thing to do is after 2 hours take some mdma and candy flip that way you dont get the shitty "confront what I don't like about myself" bit and can just be having a great time throughout :^)
>>
>>723362573
Can you explain what you mean by visually fucked up? I don't trip anymore and could count the times I did acid on both hands but never had anything like this. I'd just get restless legs or whatever and a racing mind after tripping when I was trying to sleep that night
>>
Acid, you have a lot more control over your trip; you can deal with all your problems in the 20h you have and get out of the trip as a new person.

Started a healthy hygene and stopped blazing it after my last trip.
>>
on the one hand, if you get the wrong sort of mushroom it will destroy your liver and you'll die painfully over a period of about a week, and there's nothing - not even transplants - they can do.

on the other, people sell all kinds of poisonous shit claiming that it's acid. if you're lucky it's harmless. if you're not, it's toxic and.. you die horribly.

your choice.
>>
>>723362705
any more of that girl?
>>
>>723362573
Funny story about being scammed of shrooms
So my friend recently got arrested for Magic Shrooms, didnt even have the opportunity to try em.
The first time he ever dropped shrooms was a complete brainfuck for him, until we recently hung out, went to a shop near the house of the dude who sold him the shrooms he took and guess what; "Dried black fungus", for literally .4% of the Price my friend payed...

He had a full on placebo-trip tho
>>
Easiest way to explain it:
Same overall feeling, but different way of thinking.
>>
File: both.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
976KB, 350x263px
>>
>>723362920

There is no such thing a a toxic mushroom that slowly kills your liver.
It's more common to get fake shrooms, just the dried wild mushrooms from the grocery store look similar to the untrained eye.
You'll know right away if you eat something toxic and get a different type of food poisoning.
>>
File: nignignignig.jpg (54KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
nignignignig.jpg
54KB, 900x550px
did that guy just get blown away by a full squad of cops just for doing karate moves with his bare hands? what a bunch of pussies
>>
>>723363423
He was high on crack I think, he had already been causing a lot of trouble and they shot him rubber balls. There is a longer video of him doing more karate, but I don't have it atm. After he falls down in this gif he gets up and keeps going.

I'd go with acid. More fun but can really fuck you up
>>
>>723362705
mdma does nothing if you really trip on acid. take it beforehand or afterwards, not during.
>>
>>723363320
>filename
I really can't believe this is the only time it was suggested in the thread. /b/ I am so ashamed of you.
>>
>>723363338
turns out you're wrong, little anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Amanitin
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.