[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your best friend is dying, To save him, you have to go through

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Славяне.png (857KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
Славяне.png
857KB, 600x556px
Your best friend is dying, To save him, you have to go through these Slavs. What will you do?
>>
>>723356491
Am i banned?
>>
Бамп
>>
>*walk through*
>"Excuse me"
>Save friend
>>
>>723356491
*I unseathe my katana*
"This will be fun"
>>
nice fake stoney jackets, broke ass muwfakas
>>
>>723356491
The one on the left looks like he could be handy...
>>
*teleports behind slavs*
*turn fedora 390 degrees*
> ahem.. As you can see I just teleported
> behind you..

*takes out daggers and katana*
> now, gentlemen, your time has come!
*behead all slavs in 1 swing*

*Call police and say they were harassing my friend*

> help friend
>>
>>723356491
>>
>>723356606
autism alert
>>
>>723356491
*Give'em a bottle of vodka
*squatting intensifies*
*Pass through*
profit??
>>
>>723357088
It's nothing personal, kid.
>>
>>723357088
New 45 degree tilted xD whatsapp emoji
>>
>>723357088
*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid
>>
>>723356491
Offer them the customary vodka bottle that Slavs take as a sign of peace. Plus I'm also Slavic. No worries.
>>
>>723356606
Heh. Nothing personel, kid.
>>
>>723356491
Is the romantic route an option? I've always wanted to try Slav dick.
>>
>>723356625
they look like theyre made of tarp
>>
Rip out my cock and fuck them to death
>>
Break their mongoloid necks
>>
>>723356988
/thread
>>
>>723356491
Squatoff

>Seeing as they aren't of even wearing Adidas track suit, their slav level is of a very much smaller than that of with my own.

>after many tough hours of classic slav test of skill, they must of let my through according to ancient slav tradition
>>
>obligatory vodka bottle
>Slav squat ensues
>leap frog to friend
>>
>>723357631
lost
>>
>>723356491

slowly begin squatting and get them into by smiling and nodding. then, once they've been lulled by my hypnosis and are just too comfortable squatting, i run and jump over them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GptPpCjJdkU
>>
>>723356491
Case of beer. Pack of smokes. Small AM radio with fresh batteries. Show them a nice clean sidewalk. Slav party starts.
>>
>>723356491
I don't have a best friend.
I just have lots of good friends.
So I wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>723356491
lure them with cs:go into a trap
>>
>>723356491
What do you mean "these slavs"? There's only one.
>>
>>723356491
I come in with a babushka armed with a rolling pin and tell her they've been up to no good.
>>
>>723356491
Cyka blyat.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.