[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY MOM BROUGHT ME SPRINGROLLS I WEIGHT 180 POUNDS SHE KNEW I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: THAI-SPRING-ROLLS.jpg (56KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
THAI-SPRING-ROLLS.jpg
56KB, 900x600px
MY MOM BROUGHT ME SPRINGROLLS I WEIGHT 180 POUNDS

SHE KNEW I WAS ON A DIET WHY SHE BRING THIS SHIT

I TOOK THE SPRINGROLLS AND THREW THEM ON THE FLOOR NOW SHES IN HER ROOM CRYING AND I DONT EVEN PITY HER
>>
That's not very nice you could've been polite about it
>>
>>723354676
Eat them you fat fuck.
>>
>>723355865
/thread
>>
>>723354676
lick them up off the floor. you know you want to.
>>
Go apologize you shit
>>
>>723354676
Op african children could have drunk your mothers tears! Don't let the shit go to waste.
>>
this is why being raised without a father is a bad thing...
the world is being populated by these subhumans
op needs a lengthy, severe, ass beating regimen...
>>
>>723354676
OP if you're not gonna have it, let me have it, it looks soooooooooo yummy, I can smell it from here
>>
Shove springrolls up pooper then pics w timestamp
>>
because shes your mum, and she cares about you, your a cunt. apologise to her.
>>
Fuck that bitch should have delivered those sweet diet spring rolls. Id drink the tears
>>
>>723354676
Ur gay
>>
>Serious replies to ancient pasta
>>
>>723354676
Not eating spring rolls will not make you less ugly.
>>
>>723354676
I'm going to make some savoury oat pancake wraps.
Wish me luck /b/.
>>
>>723354676
My dads not a cellphone
>>
I bet you didn't have brought good boy points for the tendies, eh faggot?
>>
>>723354676
>>723354676
Copypasta I know. But I was a few pounds overweight in high school. Some parents have a strange desire to overfeed their kids and it gets hard, particularly if you tell them you have a commitment to eating right an getting fit, if they keep bringing you delicious but very unhealthy meals.... because you know you're gonna eat it.

I lived in two different households growing up and my dad would bring food from barbecue places, steakhouses, authentic mexican.... all without asking. I understand it's a nice thing to do but when you're beginning to get fat and really don't want them to do that, it's a hassle.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.