[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a discussion about Christopher 'moot' Poole.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: everyonedreams.gif (400KB, 1008x755px) Image search: [Google]
everyonedreams.gif
400KB, 1008x755px
Can we have a discussion about Christopher 'moot' Poole.
>>
>>723337316
nope.
>>
>>723337316
R.I.P. in peace
>>
>>723337316
I guess you don't know what you've got until it's gone
>>
>>723337316
I do miss Moot. 4chan is a chaotic place. It has its own ebb and flow with whom it hates and helps. That is unless Moot spoke. If he wanted someone fucked with all he had to say was "This guy Kimo Alm is sending me spam. I don't like it" and 10k /b/tards would be ready and willing to do whatever.

Moot loved this place. Chink Moot is only here to make money.
>>
>>723337316

He's the Steve Jobs of memes.
>>
Jesse Eisenberg

Michael Cera

Moot
>>
>>723337461
well, I think it would be interesting. Everyone calls him a cuck for selling 4 chan. How do we know what actually happened? I havent seen anything. I'm just assuming things just like everyone else. Pkus if he did actually sell 4chan, what was his reasons behind it? I think he might have done it under pressure. From getting in trouble from what other people post on here from time to time. Cant say i blame him if thats the case.
>>
I saw Moot at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>723337548
well who wouldnt like a perosnal army. I would. lol I dont think he hates 4 chan. He did several speeches talking about the good of open speech and free internet. I think we ended moot. I honestly think he was contacted by some sort of....people that said hey, A. you go to jail or B. you sell your shit and arnt held accountable for whats happening on your website. I might be stupid but idk.
>>
>>723337957
From his own mouth the thing that killed him was the fappening. He had a little bit of money put away from 4chan and when all the lawyers ripped into his ass over celeb nudes he had to use it all to pay for his own lawyer.

In the end I honestly think he had been looking for a way out of being the owner of 4chan without having a bunch of psychotics coming after him. The fappening gave him a convenient way out. He works for Google now so I guess he's doing well enough.
>>
>>723337548
chink moot is a piece of shit
he immediately started raping 4chan
decreased image size so he could downgrade servers
uses ultra cheap servers and it shows
literally has allowed b to become full of cancer
>>
>>723338874
right thats what happened right? I honestly dont know what to think...did the celebs love the exposure or hate being seen naked? they were all pretty mild..just..selfies.nude. Nothing with turds or dicks. Maybe it was made up?
yeah, legal fees, i bet those would suck.
Yeah but does he really work for google? I have only read things... were is the evidence?
Do you think he's happier now?
>>
>>723337704
I love this pasta
>>
>>723339326
why couldn't he have died in the internment camps like all the other nippers?
>>
>>723339326
excuse me sir. You let /b/ become cancer. You are the person on B. Get it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.