[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First gay experience: greentext stories etc

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

First gay experience: greentext stories etc
>>
File: 409px-Bayer_Heroin_bottle.jpg (23KB, 409x599px) Image search: [Google]
409px-Bayer_Heroin_bottle.jpg
23KB, 409x599px
>>723331919
i sucked my parents' dog's dick in middle school. got too toothy and he bit me on the face. had to lie and say i fell out of bed. i jerked him off a few times after that but got bored with it.
>>
>>723331919
>Once I was OP
>/thread
>>
>>723331919
Many times. Best friends. Their brothers. Dudes in univerisity like 5 times. Doing all this online is great but we all have those days where we compete and feel ballsy. Shit happens. I don't understand working your head around it. It's nothing but fun. There's even a game out there where you go to locker room showers after a game and see whose arse your stiffy might conquer. Soooo many webcam videos of all this you have no idea. Everybody. Does this. Nothing new under sun
>>
>>723333128
Detail story?
>>
>>723334215
Ive said it too many times and people always laugh at me on here. Even though I see what goes on. I'd rather not spread it more. But I'll tell ya nobody'd be fucken laughin if they were there. Definition of pure really. I'll wait for other anons to stop rating cocks and come and write something. Perhaps.
>>
>>72333547get it of the way so more will write many can't laugh if there are few
>>
>>723335851
Vidya. Fapping. Chode uncut. Guy destroyed my house with cum. It went fucking everywhere. High school. Blew and swallowed because fat girlfriend. Dick pic swaps between us and others. Got drunk and fapped and shit. University. Showers. Went to room. Mutual head. Homophobes who would fondle everybody's dick after they drank. Others of the same who wanted more vidya and brojob. Best friend's brother always stuffing it in my face. Not literally with his case but it's so obvious. Crossing-stream memes predrinking and clubbin. And the gym. Predrinking and comparing helicockters
>>
>>723336321
To finalise all these guys were all uncut and huge. It's why they do it
>>
>be 23
>Randomly get Twink scene boy friend request on Facebook
>Accept since he is local
>Chat some
>Random video chat invite
>Semi expected result
>Him selfsucking etc fat cock and flexible
>Fuck it he is a cute femboy
>Fantasized but only had women
>Decide to meet
>Hang out a few times
>He is into me because of my "bear/Big Daddy" look
>Have him over
>Make out
>Sucks my dick (best head ever but I can't cum from head)
>Pound his little boipuss
>Reach around for him
>He blows his load and can't handle being fucked after
>Tries to suck/tug me off (useless)
>Do it a few more times and let him fuck me once
>He is too big for me (and bigger than me)
>Hold off on sex with him a bit
>He flakes
>Fast forward married woman and have two kids
>Wish I could get off on being fucked etc
>>
>>723337417
Hot. Buy a prostate probe
>>
File: 1487829388123s.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1487829388123s.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>be 17 me
>house to myself, parents out of town
>booty call canceled
>wtf.jpg
>get on craigslist
>dont have money for prostitutes
>jesus fuck i gotta get laid
>fuck it, mfm
>this dude just wants to suck a dick, nothing else
>email this faggot, responds instantly
>comes over to my house
>instantlyregretthisdesicion.jpg
>tell this faggot im not gay, just want my dick sucked because this girl canceled
>he doesnt fucking care, just wants dick in his mouth
>he sucks me off and eats my cum
>he gets in his car and leaves

mfw i live with that every day
>>
>find this site called 4chan
>gay forever

yup
>>
>>723338062
You could have said you had haste and why didnt you see a photo of his face first nigger. Verify your sources. Was it gross? Ya fuggen came.
>>
>>723337796

I used to anally master are with thin things like a pen or sharpie but I swear I hurt my prostate because it stopped feeling anything. Only clenching around something gives me any feeling of pleasure.

Sadly developed a hemorrhoid so that killed the shit out of everything.
>>
>>723338224
People gotta stop with the objects. Penises are not objects. But use objects only made for this. It'll come back it is impossible to turn half. It just activates after a half hour in there with you doing fuck all. Last problem you mentioned ive never had but is easily fixable
>>
>>723338430
*turn off
>phoneposters 'r' us
>>
>>723338213
it was ok head. i didnt look him i just kept thinking about this girl at school with huge tits
>>
>>723338549
Good. And good story. Dont gotta be a taboo at all
>>
>>723338430

>But use objects only made for this.
I assume you mean real toys

>It'll come back it is impossible to turn off.
What do you mean? Unclear.

>It just activates after a half hour in there with you doing fuck all
The probe thing? Just a bit lost.

And I got my hem fixed but it was a terrible experience and it's still not 100%. Apparently it's tricky without them basically cutting and cauterizing.
>>
The first time I got head from a friend of mine he was wearing an umbreon sweater. And I laugh a little bit every time I think about it
>>
>>723339393
A+ of your name is Gary
>>
>>723339539
Kek
>>
>>723339209
Yeah. Like aneros. Your prostate doesnt really just stop doing anything like you implied. And i thought creams would work or they go away on own. Yeah. You can just do whatever while it sits there and I wouldnt do all this if it weren't so amazing. Many anons say they have difficulties. I dont really get it but all the best
>>723339393
Did he take out his too or?
>>
>>723339912
That time no and his mom got home right as I was about to cum. Yet a few weeks later I fucked him after some strip truth or dare(wasn't my idea) and 69 ing. First time putting my dick in someone, was pretty alright given I was tired af tho
>>
File: 1487314237333.gif (2MB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487314237333.gif
2MB, 350x240px
i have some stories if anyone is interested
>>
>>723340586
Sweet! Tell me about who came and where
>>723341132
Yyyup
>>
>>723341441
Well at the time I was bi curious so I was kinda nervous and not exactly comfortable with the situation but... I fucked him and came inside him and then I jacked him off
>>
>>723341894
Ballsy. Sizes? Circ statuses?
>>
>>723342317
He is like 6.5 to 7 inches and fairly girthy while I am about 5 or 6 and not so girthy. He said he was usually a top but I was an exception or something
>>
>>723342317
Circ statuses??? Lost me there
>>
>>723342565
Awesome dude. Yer killin it! Would you ever swordfight a guy? Hope u enjoyed it a bit
>>723342838
Who was cut or uncut
>>
>>723343454
I guess I'd try a sword fight lmao and we are both cut, the last time I we fooled around was Christmas and we jerked each other off under a blanket while two of my cousins were asleep in the room. That was best
>>
>>723344178
Youre melting my face with hotness.
>>
>>723344291
Fuck yeah was it hot... sadly the last time I saw him we didn't end up doing anything before he left for the military
>>
>>723344733
Beautiful story. I do gotta try and get to bed. Ill keep checking maybe for a bit here and there. I wish you and I knew eachother IRL. Thanks for sharing stud
>>
>>723344943
Np /b/ro sleep well
>>
>>723345243
Thanks. Hope to see you or more of this around some time
>>
go through puberty
can fap to guys in addition to my usual women

i'm bi, the end
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.