[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is sometimes a website of negativity and sarcasm,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: secksigrilwallpaper.jpg (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
secksigrilwallpaper.jpg
514KB, 1920x1080px
I know this is sometimes a website of negativity and sarcasm, but /b/... Help me save my relationship.

I'm sure some of you out there are good with the ladies/romantic ideas.

My (ex)girlfriend has felt I've not been putting in effort, and I've been ignoring her, etc... She said she needed a break and moved onto talking to someone else. She has not hung out with him so far, but they talk and skype.

She made plans for the weekend I come home (this weekend) so that I wouldn't be able to see her. This drove a nail straight through my heart.

Little does she know that I'm going to go home a day early, tomorrow.

I want to do something romantic to convince her to be with me again.

Any ideas help.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>723328403
take her out to the most high class restaurant you can, I'm talking violins and shit.
Make her feel like she's the most important woman in your life, don't over do it don't be a cuck, but treat your bitch right.
What's something she loves talking about/ always wanted to do?
>>
>>723328822
nice double dubs

I don't know, I've dated her for two years and I can't even name a hobby besides shopping/being on her phone. That's how all girls are though.

She loves her kitten that we saved together though.
>>
>>723328403
Bro if she doesn't think you are actually the greatest man to have walked the Earth and she doesn't worship you like a priestess, lose her.

Trust me
>>
>>723328964
she used to. but I took it for granted.
>>
>>723328945
Nigga that's the problem. All you have of her in your head is "She's just like every other bitch"
Every bitch is special. Every girl has that little gemstone that makes you love her, makes her special. Think man. Sit down right now. Think about your relationship as a whole. Think about her, right now. Take this shit seriously, turn off the computer for a sec, think, tell me what you got.
>>
File: 12614437575727.jpg (44KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
12614437575727.jpg
44KB, 498x498px
>>723328403
>Ex
Stopped reading right there.
You need to remember she's an ex to you for a reason. If you pursue her, you're limiting yourself majorly by holding onto a false hope she'll come back.

Move on while you're still free enough to make that choice. Or you can get back with her, relive the past, have events unfold as they have once already and she can be your ex maybe what, two or three more times... Your choice.
>>
>>723330003
To add, you'll be a beta. Girls hate a beta.

There's no winning. Move on. From one experienced bro to the next.
>>
>>723328403

You need to understand one thing: she is willing to do with another man what she has done with you.

Is that something you're okay with? Think 5 or 10 years when she is feeling this way again.

Fucking drop her. No matter how much you ignore her, nobody deserves that burden on their mind
>>
>>723328945
She sounds like a narcissistic, self-absorbed twat.
Also not all girls live on their phones/shop, they only do those things when they lost or had no interest in you to begin with.
I.e; you're being used, chump.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.