[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be kicked out of where I live in around a month

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: received_715027002006260.jpg (93KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
received_715027002006260.jpg
93KB, 1024x1024px
I'm going to be kicked out of where I live in around a month and probably end up in a homeless shelter. I've lived in the middle of nowhere TN and I kinda want to take a bus to where ever and get a fresh start. Anyone have suggestions on decent sized cities to go to? I'll be homeless regardless
>>
File: barrontrump.jpg (17KB, 390x296px) Image search: [Google]
barrontrump.jpg
17KB, 390x296px
I may be willing to board you in Cleveland, OH. Depends on what you have to offer me.
>>
>>723327199
Lived here most of my life*
>>
>>723327369
I'm good at menial physical labor and house work and I can kinda cook. I really just want a job, but where I live it's 30 minutes to any town
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>723327199
Join the military faggot
>>
>>723328027
I'm too fat because I'm a faggot
>>
San Diego. Weather's great
>>
Where's middle of No where TN?

Like Portland or some shit?

Move towards Clarksville, Smyrna, or Antioch worst case.

How are you being Homeless? Lack of a job? further information is required.

Also out of state I recommend Ohio as well.
Columbus or yellow springs specifically. Been there a few times, its quite nice.
>>
thats not a dog xD
>>
>>723328364
I'd prefer not to live in Cali.

>>723328518
I live near Greeneville. I've been living with a buddy and his parents, but after my car broke down I've been without a job because everything is so damn far. They're waiting for it to be warm to kick me out
>>
Are you female?
Whore yourself.
>>
>>723328825
If I was a chick I wouldn't need to make this thread
>>
>>723327199
Bro, come to Huntsville AL. I'm an Associate Pastor at a medium sized congregation. Stay at the Downtown Rescue mission. I'll come through there in about month. I can hook you up with a small efficiency apartment and a job. No strings attached. Just ask every group leader that comes through on a Wednesday night who OP is, I'll be the one who doesn't look at you like youre crazy.
>>
>>723329096
Do you have a throwaway email or anything?
>>
>>723329460
You're going to have to trust me. I believe that the only thing a man has in this world is his word. I'll come through. I promise, as an Apostle of Jesus Christ, I will do this for you, I give you my word. I take a group of volunteers through their once a month. Work in the kitchen, and ask every leader who OP is.
>>
>>723328772
>warm
It's like 55 outside right now man. It was 74 all afternoon.

The fuck are your parents at? Call them up and ask for help.

That or do what >>723329096 is sayin. Rescue missions will save your life.

If you have to stay in state come towards Nashville or Smyrna area. Get a warehouse job, learn to drive forklift. Make $15-18 an hour and you'll be in a lot better position. Just don't go somewhere shitty like Nissan.

But yeah man, ask your god damn parents to help first.
>>
>>723329096
Alright anon! Finally a man(?) of the cloth that is doing something.

Bless your work anon.

Not a christian here.
>>
>>723329096
"Opie? Sorry son, there ain't no Opie here."
>>
I'm in the same boat op except not homeless yet but soon. Thinking of going to New York.
>>
>>723329826
They mean consistently warm. You know how TN likes to act around this time. They're waiting for spring.

As for parents my mom died 3 years ago and I never knew my dad. I have some family around, but I don't ever talk to them and in general would prefer to get away from this area
>>
>>723329955
>Ask anyone who OP is.
Am I the only one sensing a bamboozle here?

>>723329977
That is like saying, I broke my leg, now I'm thinking about setting my arms on fire.

NY is fucking TERRIBLE.
>>
>>723327199
Where in tn?
>>
>>723327199
OP find something like this and just volunteer to work for them and Im sure theyll let you live there and feed you at least, then you could just get a job and save up.
https://youtu.be/2Arj7GCSGqk
>>
>>723329949
I do what I do because Jesus died for me, because Jesus lives for me. Jesus lives, live for Jesus. The faith of a sesame seed is all it takes. Just pray this prayer "God, who's name I do not know, I want to know you more. I am a sinner, and I want to accept your Son's gift of His death. I repent of the Wm things I've done against my fellow man, and the things I've done to hurt you. Walk with me, and help me to know you more.Amen" Then you're a Christian.
>>
>>723330268 faith is hard. I'm not lying though.
>>
>>723330339
Between Greeneville and Morristown.

>>723330495
I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll pass on this one. I'm sure there are plenty of other people much more deserving my friend
>>
>>723330191
Call the rest of your family and at least ask them if they can help you get to somewhere that's not in the middle of fucking Knoxville. That's almost as bad as being in Kentucky. You'd be surprised how much that can make a difference.
Swallow your damn pride and ask for help. It's either that or your get real comfortable on a park bench.

Ask them to take you to somewhere near a major city and get a job. If the cars totally fucked, Learn to use a bus, or Buy; commandeer a fuckin' bike.
Get job, use said bike or Bus, save money, get house, continue this until you can save up for a car.

>Weather
No shit, it's either -9 here or 109.

half the time you'll see that in a weeks time span.
>>
>>723330686
That's the point of grace though. We don't deserve any gifts given, no matter where we've come from or where we are going. I'm going to be going to that mission with my group every month on a Wednesday. And every month I'm going to hope that someone from the kitchen will ask me who OP is. Please reconsider, you'll never be homeless again.
>>
File: noComment.jpg (13KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
noComment.jpg
13KB, 444x332px
>>723330495
Naaaa... Sorry Padre, I was a christian years ago, but now not. I dont hold it against you though.

Now I HOPE it is true, because god knows now would be a good time for Jesus to come back. Saddly he died.

MFW pic related
>>
>>723330586
So is my dick, but at least I'm not wasting the guy's time telling him some bullshit.
>>
>>723331024
Hope is all we have, upon Hope faith is built. You my friend are farther along than you think. Just Hope that He conquered death too.
>>
>>723331036
I'm not either. If He'll do what I say, He'll have a home In a month. So would you.
>>
>>723327199
Go to LaVergne, TN, scum shits like you roam free there.
>>
>>723330906
I know someone that'd take me to a shelter in downtown Knoxville. This whole area reminds me of my mom and I'm tired of living around here.

I'm sounding like a giant faggot
>>
>>723328344
The military will fix that
>>
>>723328518
SMYRNA?! Nigga U serious? Why would you live in Smyrna with a Nashville on one side and Murfreesboro on the other?
>>
>>723331160
Well like Pascals wager, If it is true, I win, if it is not true, I do not lose.
>>
>>723328364
No too many homeless.
>>
>>723331476
From what I was aware of I couldn't even join. I'm 5'6 and around 270
>>
>>723331545
The beauty of Faith.
>>
>>723328344
If you can be a laborer, Come to Vegas. Get a construction job, save money -DO NOT GAMBLE- lose weight while getting paid.
>>
>>723327199
I don't care about your question, i just want to ask you why you will be homeless?

>No job?
>Extreme Debt?
>>
>>723329826
LOL again with Smyrna, warehouse jobs in Rutherford county start at $10-13, try for light manufacturing better pay easier work. We hire through randstad all the time
>>
>>723328344
So you can afford over 2,000 calories a day, but not basic living?
>>
>>723331933
He is living with a friends parents - jesus read the text faggot
>>
>>723331408
Head towards Chattanooga or Nashville, seriously. You'll find a job easy as hell if you don't mind working in a warehouse or restaurants. Most places pay decently. Or at least enough where you can afford it.

There's a place called "Warren Terrace" here where Studio appartment costs 440 a month, with water and electricity included in that. Call them March 1st. Sell or fix that car. Try and get down this way. Sell some useless shit you don't need or find some way to get income. set up there and you'll be alright.

Just hope you can deal with Mexicans.
>>
If you are going to be homeless, go to a state that doesn't get cold and doesn't have a ton of rain you retard. Start to figure out how to get to Texas, NM, or NV.

Don't come to AZ though, i don't want your fat NEET ass here.
>>
>>723331826
My car is fucked and I live in the middle of nowhere with the closest town at a 30ish minute drive. I had a job, but I didn't work long before my car gave out
>>
>>723332104

Chattanooga if you're a nigger, or keep pushin on to Memphis
>>
>>723332073
So they are feeding him like a veal calf? That retard literally has 7/11 cups scattered across his room and fast food wrappers. 100% sure.

OP needs to get his shit together or hes gonna waste part of his life living like a retard.
>>
>>723331481
Fucking warehouse jobs man. There fucking everywhere out there. Section 8 as well from what i fuckin' heard.
>>723331908
>Rutherford
The fuck would you want to live out there for? The fuckin' trees?
>$10-$13
Fucking seriously? That's god damn Garbage. I'm getting paid $15 where I work and I'm fucking off most of the time. North Nashville though.
>>
>>723332379
nononono. I wouldn't even recommend a nigger goto Memphis. That's fucking suicide.

I'm Indifferent to Chattanooga, haven't gone thru there enough to have any sort of opinion of it.
>>
>>723332449
Only thing n my floor is two bags of clothes and a backpack. I don't eat fast-food because I'm broke and there isn't a 7/11 for quite a ways around here
>>
>>723327199

Come to Edmonton. You can crash at my place.
>>
>>723328772
>I'd prefer not to live in Cali.
Cali is where all the immigration posters are at. If they want to let muslims in, I am sure they would help a fellow American first, right?
>>
>>723332892
And probably wake up restrained with my asshole lubed up
>>
>>723333445

I have a family faggot.
>>
>>723333120
right?
>>
>>723333689
Do you have a throwaway email?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.