[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are hot dogs sandwiches?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: hot dog.jpg (22KB, 493x296px) Image search: [Google]
hot dog.jpg
22KB, 493x296px
Are hot dogs sandwiches?
>>
You just blew my mind with a weiner
>>
File: Voila_Capture235~2.jpg (14KB, 179x231px) Image search: [Google]
Voila_Capture235~2.jpg
14KB, 179x231px
Duh.
>>
File: 1470975740223.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470975740223.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
I know what you are trying to do and I'm not biting...

>Also, vegetarien.
>>
You, unfortunately, are not in power to decide what a sandwich is and what is not. It is up to the government. Specifically the FDA and the USDA(United States Department of Agriculture). Yknow. The people that keep you from eating horse meat in your burger king. The reason that a thing is "defined" as a sandwich under the FDA and the USDA is for techniques and procedures as to how good is inspected and regulated. A hot dog, a plain meat cylinder, is regulated and inspected by the USDA. A hot dog on a bun is inspected by the FDA. According to the FDA, "a sandwich does not have a strict definition, the word is more of a common term." According to the USDA; "of meat or poultry, bouillon cubes, dehydrated meat soups, cheese products, pork, beans, closed-face sandwiches, mince meat, bagel products, and pepperoni rolls..." which means that by USDA standard, a hot dog in a bun is not categorized by anything they are allowed to inspect. According to the US state Department of Taxation and Finance, they explicitly take this into account and recognize a hot dog as not a sandwich. However according to New York States Department of Taxation and Finance, they list a hot dog as a sandwich. This is to allow the popular culture of the New York City renowned Hot dog industry to be easily regulated, and New York is the only state to do so. For both of the US state and the NY State DTF, a burrito is officially and legally classified as a "Closed-Face Sandwich" regardless of what's inside, considering the same ingredients can in fact be used in a "Sloppy Joe"; and because a burrito is sub-categorized as a wrap, which is legally defined as a sandwich. The reason that something like an "Ice Cream Sandwich" is not considered a sandwich by legal definition is because it does not fall under the USDA's categorization of inspected cutlery products, most of the largest sub-categories listed above, and therefore cannot be counted by the DTF's legal terms.
>>
>>723327387
that must be some good meth brother
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.