[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Canada exist, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fuck-canada.jpg (93KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-canada.jpg
93KB, 425x640px
Why does Canada exist, /b/?
>>
>>723318277
Why not?
>>
>>723318277
Why not?
>>
to make me

ANGERY
>>
I have this feeling that all Canadians are programmed to immediately respond to anything that acknowledges the existence of a Canada.
>>
File: read1.jpg (50KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
read1.jpg
50KB, 564x423px
The first inhabitants of North America migrated from Siberia by way of the Bering land bridge[19] and arrived at least 15,000 years ago, though increasing evidence suggests an even earlier arrival.[20] The Paleo-Indian archeological sites at Old Crow Flats and Bluefish Caves are two of the oldest sites of human habitation in Canada.

In 1583, Sir Humphrey Gilbert, by the royal prerogative of Queen Elizabeth I, founded St. John's, Newfoundland, as the first North American English colony.[41] French explorer Samuel de Champlain arrived in 1603 and established the first permanent European settlements at Port Royal (in 1605) and Quebec City (in 1608).[42] Among the colonists of New France, Canadiens extensively settled the Saint Lawrence River valley and Acadians settled the present-day Maritimes, while fur traders and Catholic missionaries explored the Great Lakes, Hudson Bay, and the Mississippi watershed to Louisiana.[43] The Beaver Wars broke out in the mid-17th century over control of the North American fur trade.
>>
It's mostly for the moose and trees.
>>
>>723318626
I forgot that they were the 13 American colonies that were too polite to rebel.
>>
>>723318277
to relieve the pressure below, like a pressure cooker, canadians are very nice, hard working, pleasant folk. all the heat boils up from the southern americas and canada is the pressure release valve.
>>
>>723318277
Ice hockey.
>>
>>723318626
I like you anon.
>>
>>723318590
Lol I'm canadien and I got a kick out of this
>>
>>723318744
>polite
>burned down your shitty white house
>>
>>723318884
With British generals, mind you.
>>
>>723318826
uh thanks. i like you too, eh.
>>
Do people normally shrug when they say "Canada"?
>>
>>723318826
>>723319677
now kith
>>
File: 1385705477137.png (507KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
1385705477137.png
507KB, 452x452px
>>723318277
To be America's hat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.