[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>723315498 This HAS to be bait

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>>723315498
This HAS to be bait
>>
>>723315498
not bait
>>
"Hey babe, you know how I'm a weak and depressing human being? You wanna have sex with men who will actually satisfy you?"
>>
>>723315498
more ass?
>>
>>723315892
i dont wanrt her fucked
>>
i would jerk off in front of her
>>
I'd you post pics I'm sure someone would do a tribute. Good start to see if you actually want to do this
>>
>>723316414
>>723317892
fappin
>>
You should instead convince your wife to shoot you in the head for being such a pathetic cuck
>>
>>723318854
nice ass
btw you could do that while she sleeps
>>
>>723319121
light sleeper
>>
Any of her face?
It would really help
>>
>>723319214
unlucky
i really want to cum on her
>>
how about she watches me cum on her pic over kik?
>>
>>723319484
would be so hot
>>
>>723319724
same for me
pls post more of her
>>
OP where are you? I can't finish like this
>>
>>723320852
me too
>>
>>723315498
dont ask her. Just have the guy come over and start jerking. She'll be too shocked to do anything but bend over and comply.

I did this with my girl, except I actually let my friend fuck her. She just spread her legs and took it. didnt talk to me for a few days kek
>>
>>723315498

OP you're just bi curious to see guys jerking off..
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.