[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello 4chan. I have been blackmailed by a feminist cunt. After

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17

File: molly.jpg (48KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
molly.jpg
48KB, 539x960px
Hello 4chan. I have been blackmailed by a feminist cunt. After a misscommunication and being accused of a rape threat, i was messaged by an anonymous source asking for 100 dollars or that they would go to the police.
i'm not really sure where to begin with this story, but i wan to know how much power i have over this situation. would anyone like to hear the story and advise me?
>>
>post the number
>take a screenshot of the threat
>laugh
Extortion is illegal.
>>
Best thing to do is take the threat to the police

If you don't go to the police it only makes you look more guilty.
>>
File: blackmail.png (29KB, 309x426px) Image search: [Google]
blackmail.png
29KB, 309x426px
beggining of blackmail message
>>
>>723314815
Just give us the number already.
>>
>>723314956
this
>>
just type "lol post cunt"
>>
Remind me, how is this in the least bit interesting?
>>
Report that threat to the police, say that you didn't do anything of the sort. From this text alone you can tell he/her has serious problems with family. He/her says that it doesn't give other people power over them, that where there wrong, by sending that threat, he/she has just a made a illegal attempt at black mailing you, thus giving you more power over them, including if they have no evidence, but you need to go to the police first.
>>
>>723315207
Because this women has a picture of herself on instagram saying "my pussy grabs back"
shes blowing "rape threats" at me when there was no threat.
And no i have power over her and could fuck her over. But i want to make sure it can't blowback to me at all.
>>
Do you have the whole story?
>>
>>723315325
Ment to reply to >>723314815
>>
Whats the number?
>>
>>723315325
yeah and even if you did send that chick some stupid fucking texts, they don't prove anything. Just report the threat to police, they'll most likely ask for a statement of what happened, say you were just flirting or some shit, say nothing more, then refuse to communicate with police every moment after. There is no proof of rape unless you say something completely fucking stupid. Don't talk to police after initially reporting the threat. Give as few details as possible. Protect yourself.
>>
File: blackmail pt 2.png (28KB, 270x418px) Image search: [Google]
blackmail pt 2.png
28KB, 270x418px
>>723314956
>>723315001
Doxxing can be seen as a crime i'm pretty sure and one of you assholes would tell her whos doing this to be a cunt.
>>
this is clearly a blanket scam they pull on everyone - just ignore it and block them
>>
>>723315830
>school you last attended
This is a scammer, ignore
>>
>>723315830
Give her fucking information OP quit being a pussy about it tell her to fuck off and to suck your dick
>>
>>723315830
Screenshot then go to the police. Stop replying to this thread, either op is retarded or fishing for attention.
>>
>>723316007
This, play along until you get as much info from them as possible then report to police
>>
Ask them to prove the info they have, ask them your parents names, to see if they did any research.
>>
File: ueXdp0i.jpg (53KB, 929x700px) Image search: [Google]
ueXdp0i.jpg
53KB, 929x700px
>>723315830
ONE HUNDRED DOLLARYDOOS?
>>
maybe you shouldn't have threatened to rape her, anon.
>>
>>723315830
Yep, take it to the police, and show them that exact text. You need to do that shit tonight, they can track that shit back to the person, and they don't know jack shit, because if they were smart, they wouldn't have done that, you now have a reason to sue for blackmail and send that bitch to jail for false evidence and blackmail.
>>
>>723315830
So what did you "threaten" """her"""" with?
>>
1 doesn't hold in court, anyone couldve sent it from your phone.

2 if she goes to the police she will go down for blackmailing and obviously doesnt care about being 'raped' but is only interested in some money, obvious from the message
>>
>>723316397

3 no rape evidence unless she fucking semen swapped herselff

go to police with blackmail charges if needed

make sure you plan ahead on what to tell them when they ask if you had sex (consensual) at all yes or no
>>
>>723315414
I matched with an immature cunt on tinder who is the safe spacey, liberal rape whistle type.
We met up and i took her to a pier. We fooled around.
She messaged me last night saying she might want to meet up and "let me go down on her" like the cunt she is.
I told her that i was going to stick my cock inside her and she said that "since she never said she wanted sex from me, this was a rape threat" I wasn't implying i was going to rape her at all, merely that i wanted to stick my dick inside her.
This was after she offered oral sex to me.
She later went on to say "i can't believe i was thinking of having sex with you"
So basically because i could read her mind, and said that i wanted to fuck her, she says i'm trying to rape her.
I get a blackmail message that night.
Telling me that rape is blah blah blah, pay up.
I messaged her saying that i know shes behind this blackmailing me, but she says she isn't but "told him to call off the threat" meaning in some ways shes associated with this crime.
I told her that i would tell the police about her threat of blackmail if she didn't call off her threat on me.
I didn't use my head and i fucked up, did i essentially blackmail the blackmailer?
I immediatley recieved a message saying the threat of blackmail is off. So they seem scared. But did i fuck up?
>>
File: PSX_20170223_131736.jpg (631KB, 2010x1181px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20170223_131736.jpg
631KB, 2010x1181px
>>723316240

As soon as I read OP I laughed and kept scrolling then I saw this and laughted so hard I shat out my constipated gigantic turd. Thank you anon.

P.S. now I'm spraying running shit. Not sure what's going on with my guts.

P.S.S I ate this oily as fuck pasta for lunch.
>>
File: Topkek2.png (249KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
Topkek2.png
249KB, 358x358px
>>723316607
> she said that "since she never said she wanted sex from me, this was a rape threat"

Fucking liberal snowflakes.

This is why America will fall in 25 years.
>>
>>723315830
Yeah call the cops. Like now.
>>
>>723316607
Nigger, take those screen caps.

ALL of them. Including the tinder ones.

Go to the police and tell them you are being extorted.

This fucking liberal cunt motherfucker snowflake needs to be taken down before she fucks more people.

For the love of God, please do this.
>>
>>723316607
boi get the fuck off this board with your boring ass shitty thread. tell them to fuck off, block the number, and stop shitting up /b/.

/thread.
>>
>>723316607
Lmfao call the fucking cops. Tell them you're being blackmailed. Tell her youre going to the police with proof of extortion and that she better lawyer up if you want but please fucking destroy her.
>>
>>723316775
Eat more fiber bro.
>>
>>723316607
>>723316607
Dude just listen, go to the police, tell them she is threatening to blackmail you with false rape charges, show them the texts you had with her, then you press charges against her for false rapehood and blackmail. Police detectives know how to see through that shit, since she backtracked alot, and it's easy to tell she wants only money. Women don't give a shit about men, only money they have.
>>
>>723316240
kek
>>
>>723316962

Do this.
Please post results.
>>
>>723316962
This
>>
Listen guys, i said alot of autistic shit.
I told her i want to stick my cock inside her
I told her i want to tie her up and gag her and shut her the fuck up but i added an asterisk next to it saying *as long as both parties wanted this
I told my black mailer i wanted to physically beat him up
is there ANY WAY this could come back to me.
If i did go to the police what would happen?
I don't believe her to be the black mailer, i believe it to be her friend.
I don't have money for lawyers.
Could this potentially hurt me?
>>
File: rape.png (19KB, 273x355px) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
19KB, 273x355px
>>723317714
>>
>>723317714

How fucking retarded can you possibly get?
>>
>>723316962
Yes
>>
>>723317714
>but i added an asterisk next to it saying *as long as both parties wanted this

kek op you fucking assperger
>>
>>723317714
man you are seriously retarded my friend ..with these screen caps it kind of cancels each other and she cant do shit shut the fuck up and move the fuck on with life!!!
>>
>>723315207
If it's not interesting to you you can just to to another thread.
>>
>>723317913
nigga you said you would stick your dick in her after she said she didnt want sex? the gag shit too? or she making this up?
>>
File: rape2.png (21KB, 302x349px) Image search: [Google]
rape2.png
21KB, 302x349px
>>723317913
She told me that nothing was going to happen on the pier, but i made it happen and she didn't say stop until i was going to finger her and i stopped.
But now shes trying to use it against me.
>>
>>723317714
You could gamble it. Tell her extortion is illegal as fuck and if you ever contact me again Im going to call the cops.
>>
>>723317714
If you get to the police first, then no, tell them that those things are your kinks, and she sent the first thing yes? Just tell them that she said 'I want oral sex with you' first. Secondly, if it's her friend the better, send a fucking message to the cunt. You have a 35.73% chance it could bite you in the ass, show the police the texts and tinder and you decrease that by 20% by my math. just tell them you got heated in the moment and said dumb shit, then you told her that you didn't mean rape.
>>
File: topkek.png (90KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
90KB, 251x300px
>>723317714
>>but i added an asterisk next to it saying *as long as both parties wanted this

OP you little assburgers ridden faggot.

No, this can't come back to bite you in the ass.

Listen very fucking carefully: take all the screen caps.

You're going to send this to both those fucking retards:

"I am going to go to the police with screen caps of everything and I am going to sue your ass for extortion and defamation. You better lawyer the fuck up because pieces of shits like you that think it's ok to trample on people for easy money, are the most vile rats in this world.

Fuck you."

Then block them.

After that, go to the police. If you don't have money for a lawyer then just leave this in the past and move on.

You did nothing wrong, you just ran into a snowflake SJW cockscuker
>>
Send her a picture of your cock.
>>
>>723318379
>>723318400
Op this is the only time I shall tell you to do this.
>>
>>723316264
maybe you shouldn't be a faggot, anon.
>>
>>723318252
Just use it against her in the sense of forced sexual favors to your liking keep this up till you are done with her and then toss her aside thats what a non faggot would do
>>
>>723318400
I agree with everything except for that autistic ass response to them. Just tell her youre contacting the authorities for extortion and they are to never contact you again. Dont add all the childish bullshit in it.
>>
You shouldn't have dated a liberal whore in the first place, they are the worst scenario you can get.

Screencap all, PRINT the screencaps in order, present them, and tell them you are being extorted/blackmailed/scammed. Punch first, punch hard and do it fast. GO ON ANON, ACT QUICK AND REKT THAT LIBERAL CUNT.
Also, when you're done, post results, Tinderman.
>>
>>723316607
Dude, this is so fucking good. You realise there is no "other person" it's just her? and that the police can establish that fact instantly? And that you have concrete evidence of ALL OF THIS? Take her ass to the fucking cleaners.
>>
>>723317714
"Its kinda embarasing but those are my kinks and from the way she acted around me I thought she might be into that kind of stuff as well. I didn't mean to imply I would ever do any of those things without consent. When we talked both in person and over text, she gave me very mixed signals and was never very clear about what she wanted, but any time she told me to stop doing something I immediately took my hands off of her."
>>
Op give me her the email, (if it's gmail my friend who works with google will help us), go to baph on 4+4 we will help you there
>>
>pay her $100
>paid for sex
>arrested for prostitution
>>
>blackmail
>for $100
are these people 10 years old? $100 is nothing
>>
>>723319210
They're SJW, what's the difference?
>>
>>723319210
Yeah but what else are you gunna get off a poor broke /b/tard?
>>
>>723314090
So how fat was she OP?
>>
Ffs op what's the point of coming here and asking for help if you don't listen, give us the phone numbers, emails, fb profile I fucking swear I'll ruin her life. My ex tried to do the same thing, found out she was cheating so I got her prego and left the country
>>
>>723319515
>found out she was cheating
>so I got her prego and left the country

Oh fuck I lol'd
>>
>>723314090
She wants all of you in a chandelier while john
being a legend fucks nick and nicki. As Halsey masturbates.
Also you suck
>>
File: PochNuk.png (351KB, 597x384px) Image search: [Google]
PochNuk.png
351KB, 597x384px
>>723319515
>found out she was cheating so I got her prego and left the country
>>
Is it blackmail that i threatened to report her to the police if she didn't take the threat off?
Could i make money?
What can i win?
This would have to be worth it.
Are there other ways for revenge?
I don't trust /b/ one of you CUCKS will lead this back to me if i post her info.
i know because i tried before and someone sent a message exposing me.
>>
>>723319915
Nigger, is this your first time using /b/?

DO you know how to respond to people?
>>
>>723319915
It's because you are posting on the wrong section, go to baphomet on 4+4chan, make a post in the personal army thread and they will help you out if you actually provide info
>>
>>723319915
Your revenge is whoever sent it goes to jail, that simple. And no, dont fucking threaten the person who is threating you, then you are in deep shit. Just go to the fucking police right now jesus fuck.
>>
>>723319915
I mean, I think we've made it pretty clear what you need to do.

You have evidence, another anon even gave you a paragraph of text that would work perfectly as an explanation to the police.

Just do it
>>
>>723319915
This is bait?
No one is this stupid, go to the fucking cops and report it you idiot. Or if you are scared you will get arrested just get a personal investigator to help you track this "anonymous blackmailer", then actually rape her
>>
>>723315411
Grab that fucker's IP.

My GF actually got raped.

Emailed police.

They don't give a shit about her. Made me mad.
>>
>>723320834
im sorry lol, you EMAILED the police? lol what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>723315830
Doxxing
>Crime

Suck a dick, faggot.

Who cares and it isn't so lol.
>>
>>723320926
I can see it before me

> gf gets raped
> comes in sobbing and you spend hours making her tell you what happened
> you tell her to calm down and that it will be all right
"We are gonna contact the police immediately, these fuckers will rot in prison"
> calmly walks over to pc and start typing out his mild annoyance over the situation
>>
>OP: "fuck off niggerfaggot"
>Cunt: "wow u right"
>OP: "I win nigger"
>>
>>723320926
Yes, emailed.

>>723321188
Happened when she was little.

Emailed to see if something could still be done.

Don't give a flying fuck what you think.

Just some faggot on /b/
>>
>>723317014
You have any better ideas for a thread besides fapping to sissy fags you fag?
>>
OP, you deserve to get blackmailed for being dumb, not using opsec.

She gave your number out to a friend, who then went after you.

Grab the fucker's IP and the girl's name, dox that slut.
>>
I don't thnk i'm going to do anything tbh /b/
BUT i texted her telling her i'm suing her for extortion and to lawyer up.
She said "i didn't blackmail you stop texting me"
So what should my next text say?
i want to scare this cunt.
Maybe i could get her to roll on her friend?
>>
>>723321631
>Happened when she was little.
Thats called a statute of limitations. No shit nothing was done about it.
>>
>>723321966
Haha, you beta faggot.

GG when you go to trial.

Grab the IPs, homo.

Scare the bitches.
>>
>>723321920
He made a fake facebook, he's already blocked me.
I'm not all technical with this shit. i'm not as smart as you guys.
>>
>>723322012
Not from the states, dumbass.

Shit was 5 years ago.
>>
>>723322012
And still within limitations
>>
>>723314090
>rape threat
Tell them to fuck off. Tell them to go ahead and pull the trigger. >>723314353 This.
>>
>>723321966
Tell her likewise. Tell her not to contact you or your family ever again unless its through your lawyer who will be contacting her soon.

"I didnt blackmail you stop texting me"

Oh word? Is that why she freaked out? What about her money? What about her threat?

But if you weren't a complete fucking retard youd go to the police right now because you just warned her you were going to take action. Now if she takes action first you could be seein some jail time, you dumb fuck.

But youre not going to do that because youre a dumb fuck. Enjoy getting the pokey in the pokey
>>
Much B8. So hook. Such response
>>
>>723316607
dude, do not pay this, are you retarded?
>>
>>723322203
Give me his username.
>>
>>723322245
then..... how old is your fucking girlfriend you creep?
>>
>>723314090
Take it to the police immediately
>>
File: 1487715898530.png (1B, 486x500px)
1487715898530.png
1B, 486x500px
Ok this is either bait or OP is the dumbest fucking person ever.

Did you actually take anyone? No, then stfu retard
>>
File: 1389018860481.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1389018860481.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>723321966
This is what happens when children fuck....seriously. Girl thinks texts are rape and tries to blackmail, then guy scares her with the general knowledge that this shit is illegal and starts to worry if thay is blackmail. Should be called Tinder: SVU with special = tards.
>>
>>723322456
My gf is 15 and I'm 19, not your fucking business anyway.
>>
>>723314090

welcome to the modern world, full of sjw, feminazis, and fucking cucks, with no sense of right whatsoever.

you should rape this bitch for reals now, so she knows the fucking difference and what -real- rape is. Fucking shitcunts.
>>
>>723314815
Yeah Dude its extortion. You can argue easily she cant be so hurt if she just wants 100 dollars. And that it probably didnt happen in the first place and she just tryna jack you.
>>
>>723322627
Lol you fucking loser.
>>
OP, listen.

Verstandlich?

Halt die schnauze und listen.

Give me the username since you are beta, and I will fix this for you.

You threatened to sue her and now she may call the bluff.
>>
>>723318252
alright op you convinced me, i'm your personal army now, provide kik or #
>>
>>723322825
Lol you fucking black nigger cock loving faggot.

Don't you have some niggers to suck off?

Bet your homo ass can't even talk to girls, let alone date one.
>>
>>723320834
>>723321631
>>723322245
>>723322627
Oh my fuck lol. I was just wondering to myself, what kind of beta male would fucking EMAIL the police over a rape that happened years ago that he had nothing to do with? And then you answered me, the kind who dates little girls. lmfao
>>
Hi,

I work for the federal bureaucracy. Report it to your local authorities not for legal procedures but as a precautionary action to avoid being taken in for questioning when this person sends the alleged information. Do not admit to anything you've done or said, you have nothing to prove so only show them the message you've received.

Also, hi /b/

We are always here with you.
>>
>>723323171
Thx
>>
>>723320834
>Dont worry babe, I got those fuckers.
>>
>>723323078
And the fact that you are trying to point out perceived shortcomings in me proves what a nigger you are.

She gets abused and is likely to be attacked again, so yeah, I emailed them.

She's not little, I'm not a pedo faggot. And I'll love to see you talking when it's your girlfriend.

But wait, you like black nigger dicks because you're a cuck. Haha.
>>
>>723323171
hi fag
>>
>>723323171
Word up yo, catch any baddies here lately my for sure dude of the FBI?
>>
>>723323171
While you're here, my underage girlfriend was raped 5 years ago. Can we sort this out here or what?
>>
>>723323384
Lot more than you would do.

Cuck.
>>
>>723323435
If my wife ever got raped I sure as fuck wouldnt contact the police by fucking email you retard. And you wonder why they didnt do anything about it? I dont think you're actually 19.
>>
>>723320834
Why did you chose the absolute least effective way of achieving anything? Why are you further surprised when nothing came of it? All of my what
>>
>>723323435
>emails police
>calls other people cucks
>>
>>723323842
Because you can't send documentation of incidents and addresses through a fucking phone call, dipshit.
>>
>>723324097
How the fuck is a phone call your SECOND option? If you want to give them documentation walk your happy lazy ass to the god damn police station. Or have your child bride do it for you, just make sure she wears hard to tear off clothes.
>>
>>723324097
Also, can't tell if your nigger ass heard me,

She gets abused, so that isn't the only thing that has happened,

Wtf am I to do

Hey polizei, you got 50 minutes to talk?
>>
>>723314090
Everyone in this thread is a fucking retard, do not go to the police UNTIL you see a lawyer for legal advice on this matter, fuck going straight to the police until you've talked to someone who actually knows the law, and isn't some dumb high school student pretending to.

You're a male, she is female, the police have a tendency of siding with them. My opinion is that you'll win anyways because this is pretty straight forward, but you need to be careful and NOT fuck yourself over.
>>
>>723324097
>>
>>723324299
Thats actually almost exactly what you do lol. Not that anything would come from it unless shes with you, but its still a million times more of a chance they'll take you seriously if you actually go in person.
>>
>>723324299
I forgot to call you a retard again, so Im gunna do it in this post to emphasize how much of a retarded pedocuck you are.
>>
>>723324261
>Child bride
Kek
>>
Give is the details
>>
I'm afraid of the police because i said alot of stupid things.
Nothing incriminating, i believe.
I tried reasoning with my blackmailer, telling him he was mislead, telling him why i was not in the wrong, telling him the details.
I should have Come here first, but i was actually a bit scared at first.
I Could have asked him for a paypal link, it would have led us to him.
But instead i just argued like a kid with the person whos accusing me of rape to try to send a mesage to her about how wrong she is, and sounded like an angry retard doing so.
Still, I have the messages screencapped, i was threatened once, and then once again, he wanted me to post "Rape is wrong " or something on my timeline.
>>
How is this an issue?
You realize rape is rape, not fucking anything else.
Unless you drugged her and fucked her unconscious body or forced her against her will to engage in sexual acts.
This cannot be done via text.
There is no such thing as "rape threats".
The most she could EVER get on you is saying that you are harassing her and she could insist on a restraining order which should would not get anyways from this.

Yeah, maybe go to the police and report this, but you did nothing wrong. Or just ignore it.

It's hard to tell anymore if you guys are trolling are just this fucking stupid and weak.
Sure I guess it can be scary in the moment but go have a smoke and think about it.

You know what, if this is true you should definitely go to the police, not because you have anything to worry about but to ruin her life for blackmail and false rape accusations.

Still feel worried? Google "lawyers near me" and start calling them down the list, most of them will give you a free consultation, some will even talk to you on the phone real fast and let you know what's up.
>>
>>723321011
as long as it is information that can be found on the internet im pretty sure thats legal, so that includes everything lol
>>
>>723323490

:^) I work for the bureaucracy not the FBI but you must be very naive to believe the FBI and NSA don't have groups dedicated to surveying these forums to keep up with internet lingos but judging by your social media it's no wonder.

Why do you check your email when you don't receive anything? :^)
>>
>>723314353
this

the attempt to blackmail will throw their case out the window

people might hate rapists, but no one likes a gold digging scumbag willing to ruin someone's life for 100 bucks
>>
>>723316607
No, fuck the bitch over. She, and her friend deserve it.
>>
>>723326993
lol nice try. Dont have social media. Swing and a miss
>>
File: IMG_2397.jpg (139KB, 2207x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2397.jpg
139KB, 2207x792px
>>723314090
Black mail the black mailer
Say if you go to the cop or tell my family and I can report you to the cops for black mailing me
>>
>>723314090
Say it's not rape it's really good acting
>>
>>723323171
Hahaha ha when I see people working for federal dep. I never believe it. I always thought it was easy getting into NSA compared to the FEDS it's hard but I mean did u even do a P.E test for F.B?
>>
>>723324346
That moment u defeat ur own point in the second argument
>>
>>723329462
This man needs a medel
>>
File: Screenshot_20170209-181122.png (177KB, 677x386px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170209-181122.png
177KB, 677x386px
Send her this and have a nice life because she aint gonna do shit
>>
>>723319515
>(((((I))))) got her prego when I found out she was cheating
>>
>>723326356
> There's no such thing as rape threats
"I am going to come to your house at 3 am and rape you"
oh...
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.