[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /b/ last time when me and my gf were fucking she told

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

Help me /b/ last time when me and my gf were fucking she told me she wanted me to fuck her like I would a whore ... How does one fuck a whore ?Will trade pics for advice
>pic related
>>
>>723309355
>cuck doesnt know how to fuck a whore
>>
>>723309355
Pound the shit out of her. Don't treat her like she's special. Make her say how she's a whore and tell her she's only good for fucking.
>>
>>723309443
forgive me for not being a loser and having to pay for sex
>>
>>723309502
she likes it when i choke , slap and spit on her ...anything more I could do ?
>>
>>723309605
no biggie just post some more flesh of your whory gf big man
>>
>>723309762
choke?
>>
Pay her money before pucking her. Thats what she meant.
>>
>>723309762
like I said talk down on her. You can only be so physically abusive, but sometimes words can hurt worse. I think thats what she wants.
>>
>>723309806
any requests ?
>>723309833
me putting my hands on her neck and squeezing during sex and or putting her in a chokehold when she lies on her stomach and pounding her like that
>>
>>723309355
Fuck her jack rabbit style, no eye contact, finish up after a few minutes, bounce the fuck outta there for the night
>>
>>723309355
give her fifty bucks,
tell her to suck you off,
tell her to stop coz you want more off your money,
put dick in,
cum in like twenty secs
tell her taht was not your first time
>>
>>723310149
lol
>>723309983
talk down as in : "Worthless whore ", "You belong to me and are for my plesure only ", tell her to call me master and slap her if she disobeys
Got any phrases I could use ?
>>
bamp for advice
>>
>>723310653
make her get on her knees and beg for your cock before you pull it out
>>
>>723310948
set up a website for her to promote her whoring
contact her via website
bump fifty bucks
tell her to suck you off,
tell her to stop coz you want more off your money,
put dick in,
cum in like twenty secs
tell her taht was not your first time
>>
>>723309762
Here's the basics dude, though I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Here are the areas to target, and how to target them. Bear in mind, every girl is different, some stuff won't work, some stuff will work REALLY well, and maybe she has some buttons that most people don't. That's up to you. With EVERYTHING, force is applied like this. Soft -> harder for as long as she reacts positively. You might be surprised how hard she will let you go if she's nearly there. More hot she gets, less pain she feels. It's science.
>Hair
Pull it. You pull a strand, it hurts. Bad. Grab a big handful.
>Kissing
Bite her lip, CAREFULLY AND NOT TOO HARD
>Neck
Kiss->Lick and/or bite. As with hair, you get a little bit, it pinches, it feels bad, bite a mouthful, feels good. You can go pretty hard, but you shouldn't draw blood unless she's a freak.
>Ass
You might be smacking this already, but I can almost assure you you aren't doing it hard enough. Don't put all your strength in (at least at first) but there aren't that many nerve endings. Little baby slaps are not sexy, put some feeling into it.
>nipples
pinch em. be nice, feel it out. go a bit harder, if she's coming you could practically twist them off and I assure you she will love it.

Some chicks are gonna want more, you can open hand slap her pussy, squeeze her nipples to the point she gasps, or even go full bdsm and get hardware involved. That's a case by case basis and you need to feel it out carefully or actually ask, don't just jump in like with the other stuff.
>>
>>723311126
words of wisdom, bookmarked
>>
>>723311126
will do annon
>>
god damn you're such a faggot, pull that bitches hair, check her by the neck, thrust her nice and slow, then gradually move up and go quick and steady, after 10 mins of fucking grab her by the head and shove your dick in her mouth
>>
she wants you to be rough and smack the shit out of her ass, if you can't fuck her the way she want, let me fuck her for you and take notes you faggot. that's why these bitches cheat on you for black guys, you little white boys do missionary for 5 minutes and call it quits
>>
>>723311872
I do that regularly, but it seems she wants something more
>>723312078
calm down jamal do you want some kfc and grape soda ?
>>
bump fiffy bucks
do coke off her ass
shit yourself
tell her your deepest sorrows
tell her how you will turn your life around and rule the world
pass out
wake up robbed and aching in the curb
jerk off
>>
>>723312575
>>723311121
>>723310438
will do
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.