[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /b last longer in bed?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2767.jpg (25KB, 333x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767.jpg
25KB, 333x240px
How does /b last longer in bed?
>>
>>723295470
its easy when your moms as loose as she is
>>
have more sex and you'll start to last longer.

to kegels to strengthen your control of your orgasm.

pace yourself
>>
>>723295470
I turn off the alarm clock....
>>
40-60 mins, can also continue after cumming the first time if inspired
>>
Grandma's tits. /thread
>>
Yeah, just time really. After doing it a while it takes more to get you off.
>>
>>723295716
silly app messed up the post, anyway I just concentrate on give pleasure to her doing what my gf likes more
>>
>>723295704
bruh include me in the screencap
>>
>>723295470
Excessive masturbation. Train your body to respond to specific stimuli that won't happen during fucking. I use a specific pressure on my balls. I can still cum with enough fucking, but it takes much longer.

That, or in a pinch, a bit of booze. Enough to numb the senses a bit, but not enough to reduce performance.
>>
>>723295470
Condor
>>
>>723296004
Cuck
>>
>>723296043
Note: This can (sortof) backfire. Last girlfriend discovered she could basically make me pop at will by playing with my balls the right way. She used it to her advantage.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (4KB, 115x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
4KB, 115x144px
>>723296106
?
>>
1.Find a fetish you really like
2. Obsess over that fetish to the point that it feels like nothing turns you on other than it
3. Never do that fetish in bed
>>
>>723295470
I dont know. I always last a min. of 35 minutes. Switch positions when u feel close to cumming.
>>
my problem is my girl doesn't last long enough.

if she has a vaginal orgasm, she's done. Gets super sensitive and cant really handle anymore. Usually only takes 5-10 mins of actual fucking for her to orgasm and that's it

feelsbad.jpg
>>
>>723295470
I take anti depression pills and it takes me 3 hours to blow my load
>>
>>723297544
Really? I've never had a girl who was done after one. Most will go on to 2 or 3 and they'll be better than the first. Sucks for you /b/ro.
>>
>>723297825
yea, other girls I've been with were able to keep going, there was only one other girl who couldnt handle more than one.

of course it'd be the girl I decide to settle down with who cant take my dick more than 10 mins
>>
>>723295470
My girl sometimes orgasms only a few seconds after I get my thick dick in her. If I go 10 mins, she's been off 5 or 6 times and she's had enough.

Learn to make them cum hard and it won't matter
>>
>>723296043
Excessive masturbation is pretty much how I last so long. I tend to pace myself while masturbating too, so I'm assuming that's why. I could go an hour easily, though my gf gives up after cumming about 4 times
>>
>>723295470
Usually I just take some peppermint team an hour before going to bed, that way i get a deep nice sleep till the evening, when i wake up again and repeat the whole "day", you know, jogging at 22, hygiene at 23, "breakfast" at 23:15 etc. Whithout the peppermint tea i usualy wake up when the sun sets or so, but with the tea I wake up when the sun's already gone. Haven't seen the shining faggot for 3 years now.

I hate myself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.