[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women have consciousness? Like are they a conscious being?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Do women have consciousness? Like are they a conscious being? Do they have a perception/awareness like men do?
>>
No, they are just objects
>>
>>723280068
Women are exactly like men. Once you take away all reason and accountability.
>>
>>723280479
And consciousness.
And self-awareness.
>>
File: gentleman.jpg (18KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.jpg
18KB, 250x287px
>>723280479
Oh pardon me Miss/Mister! Have you heard of feminism? It's a great cause, battling for womens rights and equality! Join the noble march for an equal world!
>>
a lot of women get by in life by playing stupid while constantly trying to manipulate the situation.

they're conscious, they just pretend they aren't
>>
I was women talk once not sure about field
>>
>>723280760

You there! Yes! You!
>>723280572
You seem like a noble addition to the cause as well! Join us in our war for equality!
>>
>>723280823
I feel like it's the other way around. They're not conscious but appear as if they are.
>>
>>723280068
doubtful
>>
>>723280068
they can mimic human behaviour, but not for long. they have short attention spans and are only minimally aware of the world around them. their reactions to life situations is usually minimal, and the associated risks of life are somewhat misunderstood.

they are also prone to over-reaction, projection, and self involvement, with a penchant for dramatic behavior.

about the same level as a cat. except that they can mimic speech. every male should have one or two as pets, but should never become emotionally attached to them.
>>
>>723281307
Thanks for the reply. I'm not saying they're not human, but something about them clearly lacks. I think they are human but simply lack consciousness - any sort of perception in the universe, that "I am a conscious, thinking being. I am in this universe and I am aware of things. I am experiencing my surroundings right at this moment." I just wanted to clarify what I'm talking about so people don't think I'm talking about conscience or something.

But yeah, I agree with everything else pretty much. It's just always been obvious they're simply devoid of something extremely critical for rational and logical human interaction. And also on an evolutionary level it makes sense. Why would they need such a thing? It's of no use to them.
>>
>>723280068
nope, their whole function is to sexually satisfy men and carry babies, all of which is already achievable without women.
>>
>>723281307
>>723281905
>>723282962
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.