[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guess which one of the guys is me /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_23814.jpg (2MB, 2501x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_23814.jpg
2MB, 2501x1100px
Can you guess which one of the guys is me /b/?
>>
The dweeb in the ridiculously oversized costume straddling the whale
>>
File: 1463003578565.jpg (60KB, 609x676px) Image search: [Google]
1463003578565.jpg
60KB, 609x676px
>>723275942
You are the guy on the far right. The one in the purple dress.
>>
>>723276365
hahahah nice one
>>
why is the girl in red so fucking hot
she looks like she is totally wrong between y'all retards
>>
real question is why does the girl on the left end not have a date

jew fro could totally be hitting that guarantee
>>
also this is very strangle ordered

jew fro's date is on his right side but every other date is on the dude's left side, with 2 of the dateless girls on the end alone, teal dress bitch alone but in the fucking middle (what the fuck?? what soccer mom organized this picture?) and purple dress anime soldier on the right
>>
Your the dude wearing a white tuxedo because that smile on your face looks like the smile of a faggot
>>
File: dang it you.jpg (22KB, 383x455px) Image search: [Google]
dang it you.jpg
22KB, 383x455px
>>723275942
only good looking person here is a nigger and niggers arent even ppl, what has this world come to...
>>
File: IMG_23829.jpg (2MB, 2287x1519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_23829.jpg
2MB, 2287x1519px
>>723276836
yes she is kinda hot, Luckily my dad took some good pics of her
>>
anyways if i had to guess you posted this to trick us into thinking youre the autist with the whale, youre probably the one in the middle with the teal tie, which wait actually makes me think your date is the one in the teal dress, but then why is the black girl with the red dress so close to you?

this picture fucking sucks and you should feel bad for being a part of it whichever one you are
>>
>>723275942
The one wearing a dress.
>>
File: 1453758498009.jpg (189KB, 1012x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1453758498009.jpg
189KB, 1012x2044px
>>723275942
Top of the hill, in the trees
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.