[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. for shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.
The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.
So the greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals
>>
What is Greater Zimbabwe? Black Africans have domesticated cattle, and some are agriculturalists - this is in fact the major divide between tribes south of the Sahara.

I am not saying that niggers are anywhere near whites in terms of intelligence, adaptability, cultural development, et al - I am only saying that spouting complete untruths is a nigger-tier thing to do.
>>
>>723275089
>He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head.

That's wrong though.
>>
>>723275607
not to mention the utter dismissal of arabs, chinese, japanese, indians, koreans, etc

check how many scientific terms have arabic origin...
>>
File: nobel8.jpg (102KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
nobel8.jpg
102KB, 800x460px
>>
>>723276310
What do Arabs or Asians have to do with anything? OP was only comparing blacks and whites, not all races.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>723275089
>>
Low quality bait. For anyone genuinely interested in this very topic, how white europeans conquered America from the natives and utilized african slaves instead of i.e. africans conquering Europe with native american slaves, read "Guns, Germs and Steel".
>>
>>723277157
>kangs
>>
>>723277157
False; Egyptians could NOT have been Black, because Egyptians kept slaves; and as we all are well aware Black people have NEVER had ANY involvement in the slave trade WHATSOEVER; only evil racist white people have.
>>
>>723277022
i'm pretty sure a lot of the scientific advances he's talking about are not from "the white men". too lazy to point out which ones.
>>
>>723277157
DASSS RITE
>>
>>723275089
Kanye West
the most talented black man in the world
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.