[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why girls pay me attention when i'm asshole?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Why girls pay me attention when i'm asshole?
>>
bump (this thread is a shit)
>>
Because they don't and you're lying.
>>
my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 '
>>
File: 16289.gif (996KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
16289.gif
996KB, 384x288px
>>723268769
because they'd rather have an asshole over a second pussy
>>
>>723269600
>They don't
I'm attractive

>You're lying
No, I go to college in a Van with some friends and all the girls there pay attention to me when i'm a asshole same as college (most of the girls not every single one), I'm good to be around but girls don't pay attention unless i do bad things like make fun of her or hit her
>>
>>723268769
because that's the culture given to them by their fathers?
>>
I'm OP and i thin i'm the only one who has notice this

>>723269600
dubs
>>723269699
dubs
>>723269777
trips

>>723270022
dubs
>>
>>723269699
>My name is Jeff
>>
>>723269699
i don't get this meme

>>723269896
I get this

>>723270022
Explain yourself
>>
>>723270127
another dubs here >>723270322
>>
>>723268769
They are undercover assholes, so your attitude attracts them.
>>
>>723269777
nigga wtf is this?
>>
>>723270012
You'd certainly get the attention of every girl on the campus if you tongued another faggot's anus in an auditory until security threw you out, yet that doesn't mean women like faggots.
>>
>>723268769
Because it shows confidence. Same effect if youre a nice guy but not a panzy.
>>
>>723270766
>another dubs

Undercover assholes? Nah i don't think like that.
>so your attitude attracts them.
It's a weird think isn't confidence, girls like when i'm despiteful or some shit like that
>>
>>723270127
I have.

>Be me
>Meet qt Alaskan girl 10/10
>Call her a boy, flat tits, emo, curse her out.
>Apologize
>Weeks later, she wants my dick
>Friend of mine she met ask me if I liked her
>He was a jelly homo and wanted her for himself
>She called him a thirsty cuck and was all over me

It literally works on 90% of women and got me three girlfriends.

Maybe they like a douchebag?
>>
>>723271013
How do you know it?
>>
>>723271071
This is exactly what i want to say.
(this is his real attitude, his real personality) i think they think the man is honest when he is a asshole
>>
Women who are foreign have tradition, most likely.

But women without tradition are the once who fall for the bad boy.

Women will cuck a man who gives them roses and 24/7 smiles, like a beta.

They sense that mangina in the guy.

When you get a blonde normie whore, be a dick to her then start being sweet, little by little.

Keep her interested and I promise you will have her for a while.
>>
>>723271525
>Ones*

Don't overdo it though.

Be an asshole when you meet and slowly be kind.

If you are a constant dick, she will leave.

But it's like when you piss a chick off and comfort her after she yells at you and kiss her and she kisses back, out of forgiveness and love.
>>
For example,

Hey babe, you're kinda cute.

You have the perfect body, nice tits,and I just know you have a great personality

>Fuck you, perv

Hey doll face, it's a compliment, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

I really think you're cute and I want to get to know you better.

Would you like to go out for coffee?

You have nothing to lose here and if you say no, I won't be hurt by it.
>>
>>723272140
It will work on most single girls.

Slutty ones with insecurities that cause them to bully other girls, most likely date jocks who cheat on them and are dicks.

And they love that for a while but leave because the guy isn't serious about her.
>>
>>723272355
Over all, be yourself, be confident

Learn a bar trick, get a conversation piece, learn butterfly knife tricks and get a trainer comb, buy an arc lighter and offer joint smokers a light at college, and most certainly, have fun, but don't be a full on douchebag.

Billions of women on Earth, man.
>>
Look at the big picture:

Nicest guy in the world meets the girl of his dreams, they hook up, he gets sick of fucking her, dumps her, moves on.

Chicks aren't as thirsty, so they just start at that point. And theyve either lived through the nice guy routine, heard about it, or instinctively know it.

So the chicks are looking to get laid, and they know White Knights are bullshit. So they set their eyes on what we all do- whatever they think they cant get. Assholes put out an air of ungetable, and thats attractive.

The upshot is- you dont need to be an asshole to seem like your hard to get. Just be less thirsty.
>>
>>723272586
And if it works, try to get to know her, learn body language and psychology.

Understand that girl, know her more than she knows herself..

You may find your wife or one of many great girlfriends or a few sluts. Just live life and remember to be confident.

And here at /b/, we have your back, /b/to

Lastly if you find the right one, don't fuck up.
>>
File: IMG_1175.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Because women need a strong man for better genes. If you rape a girl on the first date they will fall in love with you and know your the one.Every girl fantasy is about being over powered a raped.
>>
File: 1470858961283.jpg (115KB, 634x638px) Image search: [Google]
1470858961283.jpg
115KB, 634x638px
Too much PUA bullshit up here.

Just be a normal asshole, not your common Chad and you'll be fine.
>>
>>723273009
Love that album,

OP, don't listen to this faggot.

He'll get you and some girl fucked up for life.
>>
>>723268769
Since when did people start threads about things they've experienced in their dreams?
>>
>>723273185
It's obvious that you like dick.
But OP doesn't. And it works, so, not a dream.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461418072804.jpg (67KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461418072804.jpg
67KB, 640x611px
>>723271745
This. ALL females are emotional creatures. Doing this plays on their emotions and takes them on an "emotional rollercoaster" which they consciously/subconscioisly love. Try alternating though, be a dick for a couple of days then sweet for a day, it confuses and intrigues them. Combined with throwing them good dick on a regular this strategy will make just about any bitch your slave. Trust me.
>>
>>723268769
>looking for approval
>not being given readily
>doesn't understand why
>compelled to have daddy's affections
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.