[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there are no legitimately spicy fast food items? Out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ghost taco.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ghost taco.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
How come there are no legitimately spicy fast food items? Out with friends and we want spicy shit, but there's no such thing as spicy fast food EVER.
>>
>>723267421
Try Mexico.
>>
Just carry your fav hot sauce
>>
File: CANCER.png (92KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
CANCER.png
92KB, 512x512px
>>
>>723267421
>How come there are no legitimately spicy fast food items?
Try the chili sauce they use on the chili cheese fries at Oporto. That's pretty hot.
>>
>>723267537

You think I give a fuck about contributing good content? Fuck is wrong with you? This is /b/ jackass.
>>
Taco Bell recently came out with the Diablo sauce. A real step above the "Hot" bullshit they had before. Don't give up anon.
>>
>>723267421
Mcdonalds, burger king, taco bell, Wendy's and sonics all have habenero items. Is that not hot enough?
>>
>>723267622
I tried diablo sauce with one of the fiery loco tacos, still wasnt hot.
>>
volcano taco / burrito at taco bell
habanero ranch sauce at mcdonalds

legit spicy
>>
>>723267421
You and your fellow-masochist friends have a real problem. If you want to taste something, eat food. If you want pain, just fucking hit yourself in the head with a hammer and stop pressuring restaurants to make their sauces unbearably spicy for those of us who actually enjoy the way food tastes.
>>
>>723267421
Because it is fast food, nigger. The whole point is to appeal to as many customers as possible and you do that by making sure than you aren't putting items on your menu that are legitimately spicy.

Pull your head out of your spiceless asshole faggot
>>
>>723267679

Hell no. Habanero my ass. That shit is for fairies.
>>
Didnt popeyes make that ghost pepper chicken?
>>
>>723267577
OP, why did you ignore me and my lucky dubs?
>>
Learn how to cook and make your own food.
>>
>>723267778
You realize that people eat spicy food because it increases the intensity of the flavor right? Why not just stay home and eat plain white bread and let the rest of us actually enjoy food.
>>
>>723267490

That
>>
File: Watch Out Guys.jpg (118KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
Watch Out Guys.jpg
118KB, 680x511px
>>723267928
>>
>>723268031
You're goddamn right I'm a bad ass, I bet you don't even have 300 confirmed kills maggot.
>>
>>723268120
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>723267928
People eat spicy food because the pain it causes on your tongue makes your brain think you've been injured so it releases dopamine to soothe the pain which causes a mild buzzed feeling. The actual flavor of the food is irrelevant. So why don't you just drink some fucking lite beer if you want to get buzzed?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.