[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I right?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bronzy.jpg (203KB, 440x1112px) Image search: [Google]
bronzy.jpg
203KB, 440x1112px
Am I right?
>>
>>723263870
I don't get it.
>>
>>723263870
hey man, starwars is way less gay
>>
>>723263870
People who get excited about starwars enough to buy lego sets are just as faggy as mlp brony faggots
>>
>>723263958
that its fine when a 35 year old decides to be a geek fan and buy lego stars wars but its weird to see the same guy buying another toy that is more for little girls. society just can't let people live their own lives and have to judge everything you do. sometimes i wonder the same thing.. i'm 25 years old and i bought a charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle plushie when i went to the Nintendo World Store in NYC but you know, dude. i'll always have a kid inside me even if i'm an adult now and have responsibilities. i'm allowed to spend my money the way i want.
>>
File: VkdgVi8V.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
VkdgVi8V.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>723263870
the target audience is the difference.
they're both sad and lonely.
>>
>>723264150
No one has ever tried to stop MLP fans from buying that shit. You can spend your money how you please. But don't expect society to change overnight just for your sake. There is a difference between Star Wars and MLP. Big difference. If you want to live in a world where a grown man can go to Target and buy pony toys from a little girl's cartoon without being given an odd look then you are fucking insane. Also, buy online you derplord.
>>
>>723264048
No it isn't. It's a children's movie and dedicating your life to a children's movie is gay.
>>
>>723264562
But a world where a grown man can buy toys from a movie about living teddy bears, space Sasquatchs, muppets and jar jars is fine?

They're both equally faggy and sad.
>>
>>723264562

its not being insane! you're already having an aggressive behavior. regardless of what he is buying, i'm allowed to buy other products that are more harmful to the body over the counter than a toy. The majority of those people haven't grown up. Most people stay children for the rest of their lives even if they get older. You know you live in a world where life's hectic. If it doesn't affect what he does on his own private time, then move on with yours!!! Thinking about hate only hurts you more in the long run. <3
>>
>>723263870
Star wars guy is obviously more in shape and has a stable income to afford expensive costumes and support a hobby.
Brony is fat and purchases 2-3$ infant girl toys.
>>
>>723263870
I do neither but here is my perspective.

Guys who get starwars lego shit ect may just be grown kids inside who are enjoying something from their childhood. For instance I grew up playing Banjo-Tooie and a bunch of other N64 games and from time to time go back to them for nostalgia trips.

There's nothing wrong with someone enjoying something from their past, but MLP fans are a lot more debatable due to the fact the target audience has always been to young little girls. Not that it matters, none of our opinions will change anything all I know is I would much rather hang out with the geek who builds lego starwars shit than the faggot who buys little girl ponies.
>>
>>723263870
We laugh and look down on whoever we want. A guy buying/playing with toys for young girls is simply way more laughable than a guy buying toys with an acceptable age group of 3-99 years old, from movie with a targeted demographic ranging from young teens to adults (male, but also female).
That's just the way it is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.