[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we tell hospital stories. Ill start it off

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 12314144124246574.jpg (63KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
12314144124246574.jpg
63KB, 1000x616px
In this thread we tell hospital stories. Ill start it off
>>
>>723256156
>B me work at hospital mostly draw blood do ekgs, wipe some old people ass sometimes.
>Drawing blood on old lady one night pretty difficult small veins and prior shift blew a lot of them.
>Get the flash hell yeah!
> Pop in the tube old lady grabs my dick.
>WTF.jpeg
>telling old lady to get her hand off my crank
> she plays confused continues slow draw takes 3mins to get 5 tubes
> finish the draw and get her hand at my off and scowl her
> she is cheesing.
> I just received an over the pants hj..
>>
>>723256203
>another day at work
> Pt. she is 25 self care wants to get cleaned up.
> No problem her is your shit.
> "Can you bath me anon?"
> "I mean i can help"
> takes gown of like it was going to kill her
> thick light skin black chick
> dick is diamonds.
> she gets on the recliner and spreads eagle.
> Ok im down.
> start cleaning her up rub her tits and vag
> " that feels great anon"
> " bet it does."
>finish cleaning her.
> Pt. -"can you rub lotion on me."
> anon "sure i just rubbed you down why not"
> rub lotion all over her tits and ass she is loving this.
> Pt " thank you anon i really needed that"
> leave and jerk off in the bathroom before i get blue balls.
> not a bad day at all
>>
>>723256680
i got more but anyone else got some stories? ill continue in a bit
>>
Are you into a niggers? Wtf
>>
>>723256989
I dont really discriminate. Never really cared.
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>723257165
Take it as you will. You gonna contribute or just talk shit.
>>
>>723256680
Ill keep it going with another.
> Working ER for some OT
> regular day usual old people junkies and such.
> In comes group of women one complains about chest pain.
> incoming ekg
> she is in mid 30s decent size tits wearing skin tight top.
> " Ma'am i need you to remove your top and bar for an ekg"
> she takes off her clothes.
> start working the ekg putting leads she has a really nice rack nice handful+ gotta lift her tits to get the leads right.
> "you trying to get fresh anon"
> "No ma'am just gotta get these over here"
> finish up
> " thank you ma'am"
thats like a everyday thing but its always nice
>>
>>723256989
They're all pink on the inside, you racists Breitbart reading fart sniffing trumpster shit wit
>>
>>723257695
Kék, /b/ro, I also work in ICU and I grab tits every day to put those EKG leads. Most tits are owned by ladies 50+ and are pretty gross
>>
>>723258554
Yea true but every once in a while you get that younger lady that needs it too hell ive grabbed some moobs too. Not proud but part of the job imma rite?
>>
>>723258191
This guy gets it.
>>
>>723258699
Indeed.
From time to time, we have patients with breast implants and I'm telling you: they are suffering as hell. Everytime I hear about those rich cunts or celebrities having this surgery then flashing their fake tits in public, I remember the pain and misery they went through..
Tramadol and morphine are pretty often used.
>>
>>723259087
Bro the middle age women if implants dont give a fuck most of the time they keep their gowns off but they are always massive cunts thinking they are staying in a hotel resort.
>>
>/b/ me
>about eight years old
>appendix explode X-Ray read wrong send me home
>3FuckingWeeksLater go lethargic don't wake up
>(rush to hospital bla bla bla)
>get to hospital instant tube down nose into stomach
>eight year old me was angry *rips it out*
>doctor stares at me like i'm the biggest idiot on earth and tells me i just made things two times worse
>tube down nose again
>next day cancer patent who is a girl saw that i was upset.
>she is a little bit older than me
>gives me Lego's
>i love Lego's
>never get to meet this girl and say thank you
>its been thirteen years
> thank you Lego girl
>>
Alright another day at working working ortho today
> meet mid 60s lady she broke a leg drinking and dancing she said.
>always joking about she wanted some rum in her coffee.
> i chuckle get to talking fin out this lady is and was a huge party chick all her life.
> telling me stories about how she used to just slay dudes.
> she is like if i was 30 years younger i would probably have you right now. nice guys need to get laid too! she exclaims
> well damn girl.
> she laughs it off but goes on saying she has been in a dry spell for like 3 years old dude cant get it up or last as long as a buck like me.
> flattered
> old lady was cool af
>>
Pretty much if your cool to the staff and crack a couple jokes and shit. We take it like ok this person is getting what they need when they ask if possible (medication times and such cant just drugged them up as often as they like) You wanna be a dick then your going to be alone in your room and only get shit when we feel like (once again cant under medicate as well).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.