[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This bitc..girl, i mean girl is one disrespectful son of bitch.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: bitch.jpg (135KB, 757x755px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
135KB, 757x755px
This bitc..girl, i mean girl is one disrespectful son of bitch. She really needs to be teached a lesson. Swear at a lecturer? She's done that. Seducing married man? She's done that.
Using " I'm older than you" card? Always.

+60 11-1439 1195 - her phone number.
asyiqinn.jf - her insta

Why don't you guys hit her up? Give her a call or send a pic... It's her birthday after all!

P.S. Don't be fooled by her looks or innocent post, this bitch is entirely different IRL
>>
File: personal-army.jpg (63KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
personal-army.jpg
63KB, 500x406px
>>
>>723251838
I don't care bout her, I wanna see your feet
>>
>>723251838
Why aren't you posting the info of the married cheater as well? And what was the lecturer saying? My guess is they are all assholes.
>>
Do you have her nudes by any chance?
>>
Dude let Najib Razak handle this shit, whats with all the cussing when you can ask for the 5%Bumiputra Rebate you useless Berlayu.
>>
i'm Surprised Malaysian like you would come to ask for a personal army.
whats unfortunate is 4chan doesn't care more or less about your parents Najib and Rosmah
>>
>>723251838
Muslims have always been filth, and they are still filth.

We need an new genocide
>>
gtfo sand nigger.
>>
>>723253969
Agreed,
Being a Proud Minority of M'laysia our Country is in deep Shit because of the so called "Muslims"
>>
>>723253969
Too bad your wet dream never becomes reality. The worst thing that could happen is you guys sit here and talk shit too scared to do anything. Let's face it. Pussies lmao
>>
>>723254178
Go Stick a Quran up your ass and wail in Haji, lets see if Prophet Muhammed is going to save your BumiAss
>>
>>723251838
lol hantar dekat /k/ la bang
>>
>>723251838
NYPA FAGGOT
>>
File: 1476201109657.jpg (26KB, 460x571px) Image search: [Google]
1476201109657.jpg
26KB, 460x571px
>>723254281
haha dah salah, hantar pi /pol/
orang kan bantuan
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>723254178
Religion is the lazy persons opium.
>>
>>723254248
>No retort.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.