[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't we nuke germany?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1487620430380.jpg (115KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1487620430380.jpg
115KB, 1192x856px
why don't we nuke germany?
>>
>>723251410

Thank god you're not running for office.
>>
>>723251465
Now hold on a moment It's only fair.
>>
>>723251410
reason?
>>
>>723251518

I bet you watch starship troopers and not think it's a satire.
>>
why the holy fuck would we nuke germany?
>>
nuke your last outpost against mudslimes? great idea
>>
>>723251410
Because glassing the middle of Europe would fuck over all of the other countries too.
Besides what has Germany done to deserve being nuked?
>>
>>723251677
Put merkle in charge
>>
>>723251570
Never seen it.
>>
>>723251803
If people dislike her way of doing things, they'll elect someone else in the next election.
I'm not overly fond of Trump, Hillary would have been a different kind of bad. Should I advocate for nuking the states if I dislike their choice in president?
>>
>>723251834
I was just being a cunt but it's pretty good. Same director as Robocop (the good one) and Total Recall (the good one). If we were to nuke a country, it would not be Germany though, mate.
>>
>>723251803
and what has merkle done to you to make you life worse?
>>
>>723251803
I love how (((they))) worked it out so that the only person that could replace her and take charge is even more of a lefty than she is.
>>
>>723251410
We should play Russian roulette, but on a global scale with nukes. We rig up a machine with a list of countries all, and one nuke. One random country is connected to the nuke. Each country had a button, and the nuke is activated by one button only. We could include China, Russia, India, Pakistan, America, Africa and the Middle East. It would be a great way to cull the population.
>>
>>723251410
>>723251465
The combination of these two posts made me Kek
>>
>>723251532
>reason
Because Germany
>>
>>723251410
Why nuke it? The immigrants will erase all ethnic Germans.
>>
>>723251410

Too much risks. The result would be Germany after WW1 and then Germams would go berserk again.
>>
>>723253310
Depends how much of the stockpile you use during the nuking
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.