[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

longcat is.....

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: longcat.jpg (61KB, 463x367px) Image search: [Google]
longcat.jpg
61KB, 463x367px
longcat is.....
>>
File: longcat2.jpg (53KB, 462x345px) Image search: [Google]
longcat2.jpg
53KB, 462x345px
>>
File: longcat3.jpg (53KB, 463x351px) Image search: [Google]
longcat3.jpg
53KB, 463x351px
>>
>>723246470
rather short
>>
File: longcat4.jpg (55KB, 464x341px) Image search: [Google]
longcat4.jpg
55KB, 464x341px
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
>>
Formats rather shittily tbh.
>>
That combo doesn't work if you are the OP you newfag
>>
File: long cat.png (18KB, 517x517px) Image search: [Google]
long cat.png
18KB, 517x517px
i miss old /b/.
>>
File: Long.gif (127KB, 324x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Long.gif
127KB, 324x1334px
>>723246694
>>
Nude women dancing, slowly moving their bodies with the beats of the song. Every key change brought forth waves of orgasms from the women. They couldn't contain their dripping but they had to continue gyrating. Their hips would swing, their thighs would shake, and sweat would drip down their chest into their steadily moving cleavage. They weren't sure what they were doing here, all they knew, was that they'd been partying since 1984. It was 2014 now and their legs hurt, their stomachs rumbled with force, and their faces were covered in tear stained make-up.
>>
i love long cat
>>
A man in a dusty trenchcoat barged through the door. "Girls, I'm Gideon and I've been looking for you for twelve years." The girls couldn't stop dancing but they flashed a smile and a nipple at the man as they were grateful for him. He walked past them into a room that held that baddest dude in all of Harlem. "Hey Gideon, it's been, what, ten years since I've seen you?" Gideon chuckled slightly and clenched his fist, "It's been long enough."
>>
File: 954459_American_Killa_in_Paris.jpg (44KB, 267x469px) Image search: [Google]
954459_American_Killa_in_Paris.jpg
44KB, 267x469px
Gideon was furious and tried to fling his wrist into the bad man, but was blocked immediately. In four seconds the bad man turned his chest inside out, ripping at all his various bits and chewing on the crunchy parts. Gideon called out, "Why is this happening?! I thought I had ahh- God's protection?" But nothing came, he slowly faded away on the floor of the bad man. Gideon was never a part of the story, he thought he was, but that was the point. He was only the starting point.

Also he motherfucking looked like this, how could you expect anything more?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Bad Man let out a small chuckle "I can't believe that worthless angel thought he could defeat me. I thought we were clear about what happens when a bear shits in the woods." A servant looked at Bad Man nervously and nodded, "Yes sir, you're right." Bad Man sat at his desk and began to file the papers for the next day. "There's something nice about having perpetual dancers that makes me feel good Slavin." Slavin looked at him nervously again, "Yes sir, yes you are right Mr Man sir." Bad Man looked into Slavin's eyes and with a friendly but commanding tone demanded "Please, call me Barry."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.