[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dubs decides

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1888.png (560KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.png
560KB, 640x1136px
Dubs decides
>>
File: 1b5.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1b5.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>723246305
I'm confused, but I've been on a Scooby-Doo binge since I'm an autist. This show is, and interesting watch from beginning to end I'll tell you that.
>>
>>723246502
Zoinks
>>
>>723246619
Right?! The New Scooby Doo Movies are basically the worst possibly thing.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>723246706
>>
This thread can't die until I find someone to complain to about Scooby-Doo shit.
>>
So lonely with me and my traps, it's bad brah bad bad bad girl it's not good atoll
>>
>>723247277
Oh shit, I guess I decide.
>>
File: IMG_1889.png (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.png
96KB, 640x1136px
>>723247277
Delivered
>>
>>723246706
Except the first live action was great.
And the first season of mystery incorporated is fantastic.
>>
>>723247493
Haha no I'm actually talking about the second series they made called the New Scooby Doo Movies. Each episode they met a celeb from that time, and it's the most boring Scooby-Doo thing I've ever seen, and I LOVE Scooby-Doo.

I haven't watched through Incorporated because Daphne being all over Fred is super annoying to me, and Fred being all obsessed with traps is funny for all of twelve seconds. Also that show apparently has the audacity to suggest it came first before even the original series.

I'm no Scooby-Doo purist, though I must be an autist, but that annoyed me enough to be turned off from the whole series.

As for the movies, I think the first one is good until the Big Bad reveal. It's not satisfying to me. I'm no huge fan of the guy but it was a little harsh considering he was just acting like a pup in the OG series and he saved the whole damn franchise whether people like it or not.

Sorry, I'm suuuper drunk.
>>
File: tumblr_ngi9hts7Ci1u5firdo1_1280.jpg (35KB, 565x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngi9hts7Ci1u5firdo1_1280.jpg
35KB, 565x533px
>>723247457
Haha If you get a response I'd love to see it.
>>
File: 0d2.png (1MB, 876x759px) Image search: [Google]
0d2.png
1MB, 876x759px
Aw shit ,thread goindie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.