[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad came in my room one day, lowered a sturdy index finger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

My dad came in my room one day, lowered a sturdy index finger in my direction and said with clarity and force, "Shut up."

I laughed because I thought he was telling a joke, but he followed up his demand with a repetition.
"I said, Shut up."
I stated, "I wasn't saying anything, dad." He hadn't moved his eyes from a hard lock with mine since he first came in the room.
"Three times. Shut up, you insolent little shit."
I was four.
"Dad, I wasn't saying anything! I was singing, okay! I was singing!"
I said, 'Shut Up,' now, you're going to get a spanking if you don't shut up."
"Dad! You're being mean!"
"[redacted], I'm only going to count to three one time, and then you're going to get a spanking, am I clear? Are you hearing me?"
"Dad, shut up!"
"Shut up the fuck up, you indolent shit. I'm gonna fucking kill you, motherfucker. Eat horseshit and die, you ignorant little fuck. If you so much as take one step near me and my Microsoft Combat Simulator I will tear you asunder and piss on your ashes."
"Dad, you're supposed to love me!"

He grabbed me by my arms, but I struggled, and he pinned me against the bed. He said, "Shut the fuck up. I'm raping you. Hear it, sucker." I started yelling for my mom. He growled in my ear, "She went to the store. She'll be right back, do you hear me?"
I started to cry and scrunch my face up.
"Yes, dad."
He pressed his fly into me and I didn't dare move anymore. He would rip me to shreds if I resisted. I felt my pants come off and I remember belts, denim and buttons. I remember grabbing the comforter. I could guess that's why they call it a comforter instead of just a duvet. Blood magic.

The feeling in my ass remains to this day as a monolith to my bloodline's inability to hold their shit together in the presence of young, skinny toddler ass.

This is one of my first memories.

He left no marks and I didn't end up getting spanked after all. My momma came home and I pretended I wasn't holding back tears as I stayed in my room, reading.
>>
Were you spanked often? How was it usually done?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.