[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General How-do-I-convince thread: How do I convince my gf to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: katten.jpg (38KB, 479x375px) Image search: [Google]
katten.jpg
38KB, 479x375px
General How-do-I-convince thread:

How do I convince my gf to ditch her thongs and start wearing underwear which is much more appropriate for her age
>gf is 21 and is still wearing candy-colored thongs for about 3 pieces 5 bucks
>It's like what I picture it to be when a 12 year old starts buying undies by her own for the first time
>my gf will soon graduate from university and still has this shit taste
>I was once in the store with her and I showed her really nice satin briefs
>she refused (didn't even take it in serious consideration) saying kinda something like "lol, this is something my mom would wear."
>btw. saw her mom a few times changing and she has indeed nice underwear
>satin, leopard print zebra, classy and expensive looking

So, how do I convince my gf to drop this childish shittaste without hurting her and/or risking nosexs? I'm scared to confront her directly because, although being very close to her mom, she hates every possible comparision to her.
>>
Other problems with gfs? Shaving/not shaving, body odour, ditching stupid friends or any other problem.

Post and we discuss!
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 270x300px
something like this I find extremely hot
>>
File: tk2.jpg (45KB, 570x436px) Image search: [Google]
tk2.jpg
45KB, 570x436px
maybe another example
>>
File: 1678.jpg (194KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1678.jpg
194KB, 1280x851px
>>
You're fucking gay, all I gotta say dude.
>>
File: 123.png (921KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
921KB, 640x960px
>>723246920
doesn't help me with my problem though...
>>
File: Panties001.jpg (415KB, 594x792px) Image search: [Google]
Panties001.jpg
415KB, 594x792px
>>
>>723245044
op don't be such a bitch
let her wear what she wants
>>
File: 1486470722792.png (417KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486470722792.png
417KB, 636x900px
cute panties are way better than the shit you are posting
OP is a fag
>>
>>723248462
This OP, mine has the same taste, kind of immature nonsexy underwear, let her be.
>>
File: 1.jpg (331KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
331KB, 1064x1600px
>>723248686
>cute panties are way
if the panties were cute it wouldn't be an issue. Her's just look like those of ghetto skanks and cheap whores. If she'd wear white cotton panties even with flower print it would be totally okay.

>>723248462
>>723248821
I will probably have to. gf is pretty unreasonable when I tell her something about her dressing.

>so, anon, which one do you like better: this or that?
>uhm, this!
>what? this does not fit the outfit. I take the other one.

I have no idea how to tell her that something she wears looks just cheap ass.
>>
>>723249516
show us a pic of them

also if it bothers you that much buy a bunch of pairs for her and throw out all her old ones
but make sure u get the size right
>>
>>723245044
If it bothers you so much, buy a bunch for her.
>>
>>723245044
>satin, leopard print zebra, classy and expensive looking
>leopard print zebra, classy
>classy

ok..
>>
buy her some lingerie that YOU like
>>
>>723245044
I'm currently 29, and I've outgrown such notions. I actually like it when a girl wears that sort of undies. They're fun.

Still, i wouldn't have said anything. I'd have left it all to taste and moved on.
But when you suggested that leopard print is CLASSY: that's when i knew i had to intervene.

So son, listen well and get it through your thick head: you have no taste. Whether or not your girlfriend has any is moot because YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL.

Leave her alone and mind your own shit.
>>
>>723249890
>>723250621
>hating on leopard print

wew
>>
>>723245044
I don't understand your problem anon
I got my girl just to stop wearing underwear but I also stopped wearing boxers
Sex increased and different senerios
If you're serious about your relationship it doesn't matter what she wears as long as it's for her and yourself.
Pull her colored panties aside and fuck her good.
Best of luck anon get over yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.