[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone help me with the shadow of the tennis bat? I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

can someone help me with the shadow of the tennis bat? I need it to lighten up to the end so it looks like the one in the picture with excalibur. How do i do it?
>>
>>723243776

mask layer on shadow layer

brush on mask layer

make brush size really big and use a soft edge brush

click till you achieve desired result

also use some content aware tool on the trees and the general area where the sword was, you can clearly see the outline and i don't know what that cum stain is on the right is for.
>>
Don't fuck with the side closest to the light for starters, that's going to be the same. The other side with the shadow needs to be completely redone, and use a lower opacity level. It could be stretched down the side of the rock a little bit more and would taper out to more transparent.
>>
>>723243897
I was going to redo the back side entirely anyways, because it looks shit. Thanks though
>>
>>723243885

oh also i forgot to say, make sure the brush color is black or white, and dont forget to brush on the mask layer, not on the layer with the shadow.
>>
>>723244087
Got it. Thanks!
>>
the shadow should be rotated so it's slimmer. right now it's as if the sun were at a right angle to the paddleboard
>>
File: Wilson.png (71KB, 556x267px)
Wilson.png
71KB, 556x267px
>>723244074
You could also just adjust the levels/contrast of the tennis racket layer so that it fits in with the rest more, it seems a lot more vibrant.
>>
>>723244369
I made it like this so it stands out, giving it a "magical" feeling, but it probably looks more unrealistic
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.