[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /b/ smoke? If so what is your go-to pack of smokes? I have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2411.jpg (58KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2411.jpg
58KB, 480x640px
Does /b/ smoke? If so what is your go-to pack of smokes? I have been smoking turkish royals for awhile but im looking for something a little stronger now.
>>
Smoke Camel Wides you fucking faggot.
>>
>>723242231
currently alternating:
pall mall red 100s
pall mall black menthol 100s
>>
The royals feel like im smoking a straw
>>
>>723242318
The reds are natural flavor right? I cant smoke menthols. I think its cause i chewed wintergreen for 2 years. And im not a nigger
>>
>>723242314
There hard to find in my neck of the woods
>>
Pall mall blues, because I'm poor
>>
>>723242231
been smoking lucky strike since i was 16... i'm 27 and still smoking them
>>
>>723242941
whats a pack cost, in my country its R23 wich is like $2 or something like that
>>
>>723242231
camel changed their blend about a decade ago.. its tasted like shit since
>>
smoking belmonts, use to smoke american camel blues, dont go stronger ur dirty bastard
>>
>>723243079
Canadian here, in Quebec. 20 pack costs somewhere around $8 CAD (like $5 and some change USD).
>>
Marlboro menthols. Ive tried dozens but these are my sticks
>>
I smoke LM's Turkish gold. It's the same shit as camel Turkish just half of the price
>>
I smoke periodically, only about a pack and a half to two packs a week. Used to be a heavy smoker but switched to smokeless tobacco and now only have a cigarette to unwind.

My brands are Marlboro Reds in the soft pack and Pall Mall non filters, swisher sweets when I'm looking for something special and they are on sale (and no, not filled with weed either. I'm just a tobacco fiend)

As for recommendations, give the good ol' Marlboro red a try. There's a reason they are the best selling cigarette of all time, perfect balance of flavor, nicotine, and aroma. Avoid the 100's though, they taste different.
>>
>>723243117
haha move to south africa smoking is cheap here
>>
Newport 100s. Nothing beats them.
>>
Smoking Lucky Strike since 12 years.
25 i am now.
>>
>>723242231
french here, usually smoke gitannes or gauloises
if you want something strong go for it, that's dark tobacco without filter
>>
>>723243161
nigger
>>
I stopped smoking over a year ago but Turkish Royals were my go to. As much as I kind of miss the taste, the shit kills you, it's not worth it.
>>
>>723243161
They feel dirty as fuck, but I love them
>>
4chan is kill
>>
Marlboro Reds. Not much else on offer

>>723243048
Can't get unfiltered Luckies here, pretty gutted
>>
>>723243217
Images are kill
>>
American Spirits.
Fuck off, I like em.
>>
>>723242231
RYJ Connecticut wrappers. Cigarettes are awful
>>
You should give Marlboro 27's a try. They're very similar in taste to turkish royals with a stronger kick and a bit more of a robust flavor. I switched over a few years ago and then switched again to no. 27's (the 100s) to make my smoke last longer. Also American Spirit Yellows are similar if you're in to the natural shit. Those and the black periques taste pretty good as well. If you're looking for strength and a different flavor, I would also recommend Bali or Djarum Black clove cigarettes. The real ones, not the "cigar" ones ( you have to order them online)
>>
BUGLER TOBACCO
>>
>>723242231
Is this the third fucking thread about how fucking camel royals taste different!
>>
>>723242231
pipe tobacco
vanilla Cavendish
any pipe fags?
>>
>>723242231
>>723242231
Started out with Lucky Strikes, moved on to Turkish Royals, and I've been on Marlboro Black 100's for a while now. I think you'd like them, OP. Strong like the Reds, but with a milder, not-so-harsh hit.
>>
>>723243279
this
>>
>>723243161
black guy confirmed
>>
I turn 18 soon /b/ what pack should I buy? Also thinking of getting some black and milds.
>>
>>723242314
yep these are these go to style
>>
marlb red soft packs
>>
>>723242231
The bubonic chronic
>>
File: IMG_1861.jpg (92KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1861.jpg
92KB, 960x704px
Black American spirits. If you're looking for strong they'll do the trick. Spendy though.
>>
Marlboro Menthol.
I prefer the kingsize soft pack, but they're hard to find over here, so I just get 100s instead.
>Inb4 get called a nigger for smoking menthols
>>
Paul Mall Red 100s
>>
>>723242231
Newports. I love menthol
>>
>>723244041
Nigger
>>
Amber leaf rollies, cheaper than tailored
>>
>>723244128
I'm white and I love menthol. Even eucalyptus cough drops
>>
>>723244210
So you're a woman?
>>
>>723244248
>>723244248
I'm the most privileged being on the planet. Bleeding heart white male
>>
Used to smoke Camel Active, but EU regulations changed and menthol capsules got banned last year. So now I just smoke Luckies (red) and sometimes I'll change it up by getting Pall Mall or American Spirit. Still, Lucky Strike will always be MVP.
>>
>>723243161
White girl here, been my goto for the past 5 years. Girl I worked with bought me cigs before I turned 18 and she dated black guys so that's probably the reason she bought me those. Run me about $5.25 or so here. Much cheaper brands in my neck of the woods, but they're just too good to quit. Smoked L&M for a while when I was poor and went back to Newport as soon as I could afford it.
>>
>>723244527

lol did they determine that the capsules cause more cancer or something?
>>
>>723244613
Also tried Parliament and American Spirit in college cause I knew a dude who thought it was cool to smoke them cause they were less common or something? Parliament weren't bad from what I remember. Marlboro Blacks were something I got hooked on in college for a while too cause Newport was way more expensive where I stayed in college. Interesting flavor, went amazing with a can of Arizona green tea, menthols tasted disgusting.
>>
>>723244670
No, the capsules apparently make the cigarettes more "appealing." I can somewhat see why they banned them. Back when I started smoking at 17 I also started with menthol and really didn't like regular red. But it's sad we don't have the capsules anymore, they were nice from time to time.

The tobacco companies now blend a mint flavour with the tobacco. It's really awful, it just tastes like someone took a piece of gum, chewed on it for 2 min and spit his saliva in the tobacco and mixed it.
>>
Serious question, not for a meme, what's the consensus on vaping instead of cigs? I've gone back and forth, usually because smoking in winter is just too good to give up for less garbage in my lungs. Just curious what people think about vaping instead. Not deluded into thinking it'll make me quit or that it's "safe", just less/different crap I'm inhaling, I don't want to give up nicotine, and roughly cheaper in the long run. At least in my opinion.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.