[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything helps

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (108KB, 1000x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 1000x986px
Anything helps
>>
>>723229399
Okay. $0. You're welcome.
>>
My prayers and thoughts are with you.
>>
>>723229399
Anything
>>
You're welcome
>>
>>723229570
hahahahah omfg hahaha I can't stop laughing bhababhabhabahbabahbhbhbahbabahbahbahbahbahkbahabhbhab
>>
Does anyone ever actually give money on here?
>>
>>723232997
I think I read some pasta a while back about someone paying another persons' rent?
>>
post BTC address and I'll send 0.02 I guess
>>
>>723233079

Wow that would be chill. Get's me another few days of food. Thanks mate.
1FKiDCtdXKM1UGBo

M1Br174YYkPwi5P3ox
>>
Begs, but doesn't post how to submit payment. No wonder you are poor.
>>
>>723229399
This isn't how it works. Need something in return. I will give you $10 if kick a tv and break it. Need before and after with date and the code 4509.
>>
>>723233079
>>723233335

Post update if the generosity is real. Thats some good karma.
>>
>>723229399
Show face with timestamp

Can't even beg properly
>>
I'll paypal you $200 if you post a webm of your plucking out 10 pubic hairs from your balls. I'm drunk so this seems like a funny and good idea.
>>
>>723229399

0 information at all. Why should I give you money rather than going outside my apartment and making some bums fight for it?

Hell I could probably tape it and turn a profit.
>>
>>723233738

Shit, I do that every night. ten hairs the inner right thigh, left thigh, balls, cock (if I have any) and on top of m pube area to keep it clean. Cause I don't like shaving down there. Tho I do buzz it from time to time with a beard trimmer.
>>
>>723233787

Buzz and shave any hair growing on the dick. You have to shave your balls dude. It's a pain in the ass but well worth it.
>>
bump for the /b/ spirit of giving in exchange for goofy shit
>>
>>723233866

idk 10 seems to be that magic number for me because I noticed I was getting weirdly hairy down there a few years ago I just started plucking them all out. Literally 1 by 1 just yanking every night because I didn't like the idea of a razor by my balls (I cut myself shaving way too often). After like a couple weeks I got the hair pattern and grown to somewhere I like it and 10 + occasional buzzing makes it easy to manage.

Buzzing was a great revelation tho. Very beneficial. Completely safe, can get it really close, and takes like 5-10 minutes. The plucking is just upkeep inbetween.
>>
>>723233787
>>723234257

This is some bizarre grooming OCD. You need pills. Big ones, like they have at the zoo.
>>
Sent ;)
>>
>>723234346

Probably. Every night I need to do my core workout (for the last 11 years) and the downstairs grooming (about 3 years) or I don't allow myself to shower. And I hate going to sleep dirty. Plus I tend to breakout on my neck if I do.

But in the end my body is ok to look at my balls hygiene is top notch. So I consider it a fair trade off for the massive ocd.
>>
>>723234522
Not seeing anything, mate, as expected.
>>
As long as there is a thread for dirty beggars, I'll throw my hat in.

Here's an idea of my last few months:

>graduated college
>finally broke up with manipulative and horrible girlfriend
>moved 3 states away to live in an apartment with my best mate
>grandmother got into car accident, I had to fly to her city, take care of her, and clean up her deathtrap of an apartment singlehandedly (she is a raging hoarder and has lived in the same apartment for *50 years*), all on my own dime

So now I just got to the place I’ve been paying rent for. I’m in a new city with no job, almost no money (I pretty much don’t have any hope of making March rent), no dog (ex kept the dog I had raised from a puppy because her name is on adoption papers), etc. At least I'm living with my friend. Still, I used to use the gym at my college a lot because it really helps depression-wise. It'd be nice to get a membership, but shit's all really expensive where I am (cheapest is ~$60/month).

While I apply for jobs I've been doing craigslist stuff, but the profits are really thin. If anyone feels like giving career advice I'd be thrilled. If any of you rich fucks wants to chip in a few bucks, I swear I will put it towards the gym or exercise equipment, or whatever you want.

My shitter paypal that I use for gimmicky bullshit is just linked to a gmail: godhelpmygains
If anyone actually wants to donate send it to that gmail, I'd be extremely surprised and will write out a thank you using different materials/condiments from my apartment.

I can do some basic requests (nothing too demeaning, I still have some dignity despite begging on an Icelandic Bonsai Enthusiast chatroom), tell stories (I used to be an EMT, lost my virginity to some bartender in backwoods China that didn't speak English, hoarding grandmother, etc)
>>
>>723233035
Oh shit I've seen that. I'm sure it's in my feelgood archive. Makes me want to help. Shit, I know I have been in places where I could have used a few dollaridoos.
>>
>>723236010
You can help me if you want. I'm living in my car currently for the next couple months, could use some food money.
>>
>>723236010
it's been a while since i had a hooker. help?
>>
>>723236204
This is severe emergency
>>
>>723236082
What's the story behind this? 0 detail=ultra lie
>>
>>723236204
how long?
>>
Bump for /b/rothers in need. There are rich anons I swear. Shit, people make livings on Twitch. There have to be some rich Saudi princes that have an interest in Bolivian Hotwheels racing
>>
BUMP in the night
>>
>>723236495
Well I was let go from my job a few months back, it was lean anyway, barely any work, and I was unable to pay rent. I was already a few months late, so I had to leave.

None of my friends can put me up currently, but in two months a friend of mine will have a free couch I can stay on if I haven't found more work by then. So I'm living in my car for the time being. Trouble is, I only have like 20 bucks total, and I need that for gas. So in around two months I'll either have a place to live, or I'll hear a call back about this place called JobCorps that puts you up, feeds you, and teaches you a trade. The waiting list is ridiculous though so that's why it's going to take so long to hear back.
>>
>>723236905

Gotta get on the foodstamp and craigslist grind. You have to have more of a plan than 'hopefully I am alive in two months.'
>>
>>723236643
4 maybe 5 month. don't get me wrong though, i dit have sex multiple times since then. but i think it's like with food. if you cook it at home it's all good and shit, but once in a while you should go to a restaurant and get good quality and friendly service
>>
>>723229399
Free tip - get a job and stop begging you fucking parasite.
>>
>>723237347
REKT!

can be easier said than done though
>>
Bump for leeches
>>
Bump for good cause
>>
same fagging ^
>>
>>723229399
Moar like this
http://www.ipanon.com
>>
get jobs and get saged
>>
Posting small paypal list of anons who need it.

[email protected]
>neet who was kicked out of his parents house and lives under a bridge

paypal.me/Drawinganon
>anon who draws pictures because he was in a car crash and has no insurance

paypal.me/redjun
>anon whose mom committed suicide by burning their house down. forced to drop out of college and work off mom's debt

[email protected]
>anon who needs rent and tuition money. his dad killed himself recently
>>
>>723240172
Honestly I'm just crossing my fingers and praying that some eccentric rich anon is having a really good day and just drops a chunk of money at a few people who need it...
>>
>>723240172
Wow, did you compile these yourself? When and why?

NEET troll is probably dead by now.

Tell redjun that debts don't get passed on.
>>
http://celebrityrevealer.com/emily-ratajkowski-nude-leaked-pics/
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░
▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░
█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░
█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓░░+++++++░░░---------░
░▀▄▓░░▒______░░█▓0000
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░
░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░
░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░
░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░
░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀
>>
>>723240803
>NEET troll is probably dead by now

Nope I'm back in my car, parked in a lot near a place that has wifi
>>
>>723240172
I bet those are all one anon
>>
>>723240803
These are the highlights from the last thread. As I recall, redjun cosigned things with his mother because she didn't have good credit or something.
>>
>>723240984
>>723240935

Oh shit, wow. What's your story mate?

>>723240953
Lol brilliant financial scheme
>>
>>723241036
I'm just a lonely anon that feels bad for people. I don't have much of a story.
>>
>>723241036

My story is this one

>>723236905

I just changed it to not being able to pay rent because I was embarrassed about being kicked out by my parents. And ironically enough some people just didn't believe that parents would do that.
>>
>>723241036
>>723241205
I should clarify that not much of the story is changed, I just left out the part about me living with my parents. They kicked me out because I wasn't able to pay rent, but its not like they were dependent on my share or anything.
>>
>>723241205
Have you gotten many donations from b?
>>
>>723241294
None so far. But I've heard stories of kind anons visiting these threads, and at this point all I can do is look for more work, and hope.
>>
sent all my mom's money, thank me later
>>
>>723241333
How long have you been trying?
>>
>>723241469
Well I didn't want to originally because I figured I'd just get called a faggot and told to kill myself, but I made a thread last night out of desperation, it got a bump or two but nothing came of it.

Saw this thread today and thought I'd give it a try.
>>
>>723240172

Thanks for the list man, I think I'm going to make a thread for this every few days until I get my next paycheck, and then give a little myself. Shit, anons do need help.
>>
>>723240935
If you have a car, uber/lyft can net you something.
>>
>>723229399
Anything.
>>
>>723232997
2 years ago a man sent someone $20 to an anon for heroin. I wish I screencapped it but it was awesome indeed.
>>
>>723241777
>trips of truth

I already looked into that anon, and I don't meet two requirements. I'm only 20, and my car is from 1989, Uber requires a car from 2001 or newer, while Lyft requires a car from 2008 in my state or newer.
>>
>>723241751
That's really cool of you anon, kudos.

[spoiler]I-I hope you remember me :([/spoiler]
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (993KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
993KB, 500x238px
>>723229399
>>
>>723229399
No, getting a job helps.
>>
bumperino
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.