[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daddy, why are you sad that Yiannopoulos got dropped by S&S

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: scared-girl-confused.jpg (68KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl-confused.jpg
68KB, 600x400px
>Daddy, why are you sad that Yiannopoulos got dropped by S&S and had to resign? Wasn't he an awful person? Next, you're going to tell me you feel sorry for Bill Cosby.
>>
>>723229259

Boy does the public have a lot to learn about gay culture. Lmao.
>>
cosby dindu nuffin
>>
>>723229259
are those fucking drawn-on eyebrows?
>>
>>723229259
did I say to stop sucking?
>>
>>723232024
I thought Cosby was a hit job when it happened. Then I see Trump, Pewdiepie, Milo - all hit jobs made by similar people. Seriously, it seems less like a conspiracy theory now than it ever did. Robin Williams, too. I don't trust that situation, but people call me bat shit and accuse me of thinking aliens are invading our brains or something crazy if I even mention any of that.
>>
>little girl pronounces yiannopoulos
>>
>>723236812
Is that you Randy?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1913145/
>>
>>723229259
This is why I wanted you aborted.
>>
>>723229259
Only speak when spoken to, stupid little bitch
>>
>>723229259
>gay troll literally tells a story about how he was 17 and was dating a 29 year old
>Saying that although he was 17 he found the relationship positive because of the safety and security with the older man since his home life wasn't the best because of his orientation
>Says that a lot of younger boys including his friends were into older men and it was acceptable in their culture
>main stream media edits the shit out of the convo, blows it out of proportion and says that milo approves of pedophiles (child is pre adolescent) and they create a coordinated attack on him due to his success.
>Everyone falls for it because no one looks anything up
>no little girl can pronounce Yiannopolous.
>>
I do feel sorry for Cosby. Hitting such a hype of fame, any girl would fuck you and you still had to drug them. Beyond pathetic.

Now he's a doctor on black studies and everything he says about any educated issue is now discredited because he's a rapist. Fuck! God forbid Milo said 1+1=2, we'd have to formulate a new way of mathematics where that's not true.
>>
>>723238259
I remember hearing 14 years old in the clips
>>
Going for underage is even more common in the gay/lesbian community than straight. Also, Cosby was a media hit job. He may or may not be guilty, that's up to a jury. I'm not going to assume he is based on media slander.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.