[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo lost everything because he spoke his mind in regards to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0321.jpg (31KB, 634x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
31KB, 634x352px
Milo lost everything because he spoke his mind in regards to the age at which some children are capable of consent. Sure, he was probably wrong but it's not like it's a crime to be wrong in this country.

Breitbart should be ashamed of itself.
>>
You're just saying that because you have a crush on him. Go convince the hoard of normies that it's okay if someone wants to put his cock in a 13yo's ass. See what happens.
>>
>>723221898
Technically he was the ass and not the cock in this scenario.
>>
File: 1.jpg (117KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
117KB, 720x1080px
There is nothing wrong with pedosexuality.
>>
>>723221627
You're right. It's not a crime. That just about accounts, I think, for the fact that he was pressured to resign, rather than arrested. You very intelligent person, you.
>>
Who gives a fuck if this faggot left Breitbart. He'll just do a Kickstarter, start his own website and be back on top in no time. Fuck, after being dumped by CPAC he can write a bunch of articles about how all conservatives are a bunch of kike bastards.
>>
A company is well within their rights to force someone out that is going to bring a negative light to their image. Believe it or not, fucking 13 year olds is pretty damn negative.

You will fucking live Milo. This isn't the end of the world for you. Though I gotta say, defending someone having sex with a 13 year old is pretty fucking low, even for someone of your caliber.
>>
>>723221627
milo is an asshole. he needs to drink drano and die.
>>
>>723221627
No one said it was illegal dumbass
>>
>>723221627
He was talking about bois, not boys.

Breitbart didn't fire him, he quit.

Give it 6 months. He'll be back when the heat cools off.
>>
>>723221627
>it's not a crime to be wrong
No, but remember he's not being prosecuted for committing a crime. He said something that was socially and politically unacceptable and now he's facing the consequences for it.
>>
>>723221627
He's starting his own site. It'll be popular because the gays will accept him for what the straights just did to him.
>>
File: 1445007933685.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445007933685.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>723221627
All these cucks looking up to Milo for bashing degeneracy have been keyboard warriors for a fucking pedo the whole time.

Holy fuck my sides.
>>
>>723221627
He was 14 when he gave a BJ to a priest, so that makes him qualified to give an opinion based on his own experiences. Rather than some blathering idiot who only *thinks* they know what is going on in every 14 year old's mind.
>>
>>723223807
And you are easily swayed by headlines. Ignorant.
>>
>>723221627
You sound like those same idiots that cried when that whack job got fired for denying gay marriage licenses.
>>
>>723222674
this guy
>>
>>723224170
You just want daddy Milo's cock but aren't ready to admit it. Ignorant.
>>
File: 1486530638896.jpg (42KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1486530638896.jpg
42KB, 354x367px
He talks too much, has too many opinions, and also, fuck Christianity. Still, I don't think he was wrong. Plenty of 13-year-olds, maybe even the majority, do not react any differently to sex or sexual propositions than they would at 30, and are not "children" in the sense that kindergartners are children. They're different. True pedophiles don't go after people that old. Relationships like he describes were normal for most of history. Why is it suddenly this big fucking deal in modern western culture? Does anyone know? Is it because of all those high-profile child abuse cases on fucking Dr. Phil or whatever in the 90's? It's a fucking witch hunt. The age of consent is way too high in most countries and US states.
>>
He didn't break the law. He was molested and didn't cry victim. He joked openly about it as a coping mechanism. He quit his job and lost his book deal. He needs support if anything.
>>
>>723223807
this

is there anything more pathetic than these alt right faggots, defending this nigger lover cock sucking pedo apologist?
>>
>>723224380
Why don't you have a seat over there.
>>
Regressive left smear attempt.
I stand with Milo.
>>
>>723224535
We are not alt right. We also are not moronic cunts. Like you. :)
>>
>>723224615
sure faggot, it's the left that made him say things like the fact that he sympathize with pedophiles

holy shit your retards are fuckin hilarious
>>
>>723221627
Here's to the tiny hope that the clips of Takei telling an almost identical story go viral too
>Oh My!
>>
>>723222899
The first stage of grief is denial.
>>
>>723224724

if you like this pathetic troll and pedo sympathizer who thinks libel is provocative, you are fuckin retarded cunts
A
>>
>>723224819
make it happen and post them you fucknut
>>
You all now realize that Milo is a filthy kike
>>
>>723224380
you should research Christianity and the life of Jesus. Probably be surprised at what you find.
>>
>>723224768
He said that because he claims to be the one who initiated the sex with an older man, as do other homosexuals. In fact it was a big subject on Chris Hansen's show How To Catch A Predator. Majority of the gay men looking for a young boy said they were coming to be a mentor/help the child come to terms with being gay.
>>
File: yahweh_the_anti-hero.png (118KB, 450x223px) Image search: [Google]
yahweh_the_anti-hero.png
118KB, 450x223px
>>723225187
Already did. The early church was a shitshow, and all the doctrines and canon were decided by arguments and voting, not fucking "Holy Spirit" or anything. The New Testament is full of forgeries and contradictions. None of the supernatural claims of Christianity are supported by evidence. The Judaeo-Christian deity is also a bloodthirsty monster, and probably completely retarded. And fake. Furthermore, fuck yourself.
>>
>>723224819
Takaei didnt say it was alright to take in a boy and have sex with him in the guise of mentoring (grooming). He said he was molested but never said he condoned other relationships of the sort. Theres a clear difference.
>>
>>723224199
I live in the town that women was from in Kentucky. I know the couple who was requesting a liscense. It didn't start as a problem- they made it a problem cause they're gay attention whores.

If someone has the sexual freedom to be gay then an elected official who is set in her politics and elected by the majority for this reason, shouldn't be forced to give up her religious beliefs
>>
He's going for it lads. He's pushing the boundaries. The one thing everyone, EVERYONE agrees is bad is sex with kids, and he went there.

There is nothing he won't do now. In terms of free speech, he is the hero we need.
>>
>>723225803
No he just likes the underage kids like you licking his rim
>>
>>723225699
Careful with all those edges, sounds like you had a few too many vaccines
>>
>>723226101
I was raised in a fringe Christian cult that ruined my life.
>>
>>723221627
neither is it a crime for a company to let go of a spokesman that negatively represents the company or which they no longer agree with.
Milo hasnt been charged with a crime, obviously its not a crime. hes just as whiny and self-righteous as sjw's anyway, good riddance. he represents all new-age republicans in a terrible way.
>>
>>723225310

That doesn't matter, the left has jack shit to do with this faggot's downfall, you tards are getting as ridiculous as trump with your crap
>>
>>723221627
The age of consent is 13 in some parts of the world today.

There was practically no age of consent in the entire civilized world for thousands of years.

Suddenly, modern abstraction appears. Everyone is now retroactively the descendant of generations comprising of pedophiles.
>>
File: 1487641025463.jpg (229KB, 1905x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487641025463.jpg
229KB, 1905x575px
>>
>>723221627
who said it was a crime? Hes not being arrested or anything. He got canned from a company that has every right to do so.
>>
>>723222619
then. now he's probably the abuser
>>
>>723221627
This rationalization is just an example of how brain washed you alt-right homos are......sad people
>>
>>723226826
Wasn't even canned. He quit.
>>
>>723221627
I got a couple thoughts here. Somehow it seems to me that gay pedo shit does not bother me so much. Mind you i mean if the kid is a flaming faggot looking for cock like Milo said he was. Also it didn't used to be uncommon for 20-30 year old men to marry 14-15 yo women. Is this the main cause divorce and declining birth rate? Are women more likely to stick with a man if they marry young?
>>
>>723227263
Ok so wheres the outrage? Or just more retarded trump supporters getting a raging hard on every time "free speech" drama comes up?
>>
>>723227484
No. Marrying young has the highest divorce rate.
>>
>>723225797
I think I saw one earlier.
>>
>>723226540
if you go back far enough most of your ancestors would be considered rapists

if you go back even further your great-great-[...]-parents were carnivorous reptiles

and even further back your descendants comprised of bacteria-like organisms
>>
ITT: /b/ normalizing faggotry.
>>
>>723221627
He's already pro-baby mutilation and it's because he hopes to one day have their dicks in his mouth, his actual statement.

He is a true master baiter
>>
>>723224170
I can't stand how people here are constantly ending their sentences like Trump ends his Twitter rants. SAD!
>>
>>723226540
landlords also bullied the fuck out of peasants. it worked, doesn't mean it wasn't immoral, doesn't mean its relevant in today's vastly different world and doesn't mean you can justify things just because they used to happen in the world.
>>
>>723221627
Milo lost everything because people dont want to be around a creep who condones child molesting. And that's their right to choose who they associate with.
>>
>>723221627
>Breitbart should be ashamed of itself.
It's a matter of self-preservation, not necessarily an attack on him.

They're already under fire constantly from the msm, and the entire left, so it's not like they can afford having their editor chief to be associated with pedophilia, even though he never stated anything about it the way they are reporting it, but still, the heat is way too much for them to handle on top of all the bullshit they already have to deal on a daily basis.

Liberals will attack him, regardless of what he does, no surprise there. What pisses me off about this whole thing is that he NEVER stated ANYTHING controversial, but the media still managed to twist it in a way that enough people would be outraged enough without even checking the actual video to see what he REALLY said, this is the real shame over the whole thing.
>>
File: GOPARENAZIS.jpg (766KB, 1128x846px) Image search: [Google]
GOPARENAZIS.jpg
766KB, 1128x846px
hello
>>
>>723229484
yes OK guy whos great great grandmother was pregnant when she was 12 your input on this has been received
>>
>>723223655

Tremendously underrated post.

He was literally talking about 19-20something year olds who fuck 60 year olds, or make friends with them to learn the ropes on how to be a proper faggot in the real world. It's not easy being gay in huge cities like NYC, but dumb fuck keyboard warriors can't comprehend shit like that. You know, real world shit.
>>
>>723221627
And who here as a young teen didn't have the hots for an adult that they wanted to fuck? I bet there were a few celebrities in your youth that you would've smashed if given the opportunity.
>>
>>723230360
I always only found boys attractive since I was a child, adults were never compelling to me.
>>
milo is a professional troll, he'll say anything that he thinks will piss of the most people in the room without getting him in to serious trouble.
>>
File: hagay.jpg (38KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
hagay.jpg
38KB, 600x687px
>>723221627
>>
>>723221627
H resigned from breitbart, shithead. This is his own doing, and it seems to be from a standpoint of somebody who is horribly stressed and confused and unsure of what to do. But, hey, I'm not a public figure so maybe it's the right move, who knows, really.
>>
>>723221627
Strange to see Brietbart and CPAC as enemies of free speech.
>>
anons supporting pedos
???
>>
>>723221627
wut
>>
>>723221627
>it's not a crime, so who cares?
>FUCK BREITBART FOR FOLLOWING THEIR OWN OPINIONS, THAT WAS MUH SAFE SPACE

I hope your death is agonizing and soon
>>
>>723221627
He FINALLY found the third rail. He FINALLY found the shit he couldn't say around his patrons, the topic that would piss off everybody at the same time (except gay pedophiles).

Congratulations! Now he gets to learn what everyone else already knows- conservatives are fucking pussies who don't give a shit about free speech they disagree with.
>>
>>723221627
>everyone was 13 at one point
>everyone wanted to fuck at the age of 13

yet people seem oblivious when discussing this shit as adults
>>
>>723233770
>everyone wanted to fuck at the age of 13
the fact that you assume that is what makes you so fucking damaged

You know, in case you were curious why people avoid you in public.
>>
Suck shit, Milofags. Hurr durr he will bounce back. Yeah, bullshit. The guy is pond scum and deserves the media & career raping he is copping right now. His 15 seconds is gleefully over. Adios, fuck wad!
>>
>>723221627
He is just experiencing a smearing campaign and will probably not be defeated by it.
>>
>>723221627
>irl shitposter got shut down

he was rustling feathers for the sake of popularity, didn't help shit
>>
Can someone tell me who this dude is, what did he do and why is there so many shitposts about him?
>>
his mean comments hurt my feelings
>>
>>723236077
>He is just experiencing a smearing campaign and will probably not be defeated by it.
He is gay, a smear campaign is what his BFs do to his pillow after they pull out of his ass. I'm sure all smear campaigns do these days is get him hard again.
>>
>>723221627

So I used to consider myself like very liberal, but then I watched his Youtube video interviews and stuff and basically agree with him on everything.

It's kinda weird that he's alt-right. Does that make me alt right?
>>
>>723236621
>retard
ya got trolled
>>
>>723236510
He's a britbong of greco-jude descent who trolls people on behalf of the ctrl-right. Now that it's revealed that he likes to spartanize little fishes his days are numbered.
>>
>>723236513
how dare you

quit persecuting Milo you liberal bully
>>
Anti-right is code for anti-pederasty
>>
>>723226170
you sound like me, what year is it for you?
>>
>>723236621
He's a libertine pretending to be alt-right.
>>
>>723221627
He misspoke and denounced it. Only crime here is that he's carried this rep that he always says what he means, and this time it wasn't the case and he apologized and regretted it.

The big story is how much media attention he's getting about something he denounced and happily conflating that to his life-standing belief. We heard it, we heard the follow up, we ignored the follow up and could care less if he's been sexually abused...because you know, conservatives can't be a victim or they're hypocrites. Our only lense is what he said at the moment. Pay no attention his public announcement and resignation at Breitbart, the real issue is the moment of what he said and no matter how many times he goes on a campaign of apologizing and insisting he misspoke, it's still what he said at the time.

None of us have ever said anything we didn't mean. He's inhuman to misspeak, and condemn him for something he can never recant.

News that matters most to us. We have our priorities straight sitting on a high horse with righteous indignation.

This is going to be an ongoing reposted thread for the next 4 years. Maybe 8.
>>
fuck this fascist pos
>>
>>723221627

Literally cancer.

KYS
>>
>>723221898
That's not what he said. Liberals are all eating up the fake news.
>>
>>723221627
I agree with the "Breitbart should be ashamed of itself part". But a Larry Wilmore-to-your-beloved-Milo for the rest of your tripe.
>>
>>723221627
4chan's always been ok with pedos, but when the fuck did it become alright to side with fucking faggots? Milo the faggot needs to be raped to death for being a faggot.
>>
>>723237288
Fucking signed.

What's weird is the left is the sole sanctimonious defender of faggotry. This queer says conservative things, now it's okay to hate fags.

It was always okay to hate fags.
>>
>>723233770
I mean, he is right though. Barring, of course, those very few exceptions of teens who dont go through puberty until after 13, which are few and far between. But yeah, once you hit puberty, of course you want to fuck. Millions of years of evolutionary instinct will do that ya know
>>
>>723237119
I actually watched him make those statements live live about a year ago, been watching DP since ep. 75ish. I've also gone back since this news broke to re-watch said episode. I disagree with the notion that he misspoke.I think thats just a part of the smoke screen that he's thowing up as he backpedals his ass off.
>>
>>723237486
Any and every "misspoke" is a backpedal.

He escaped a debate with Ben Shapiro by making conflated bullshit remarks and attacked his twitter. No shit he backpedaled, that's part of obvious line: everyone does it.

Unless it's some freudian slip, every misspoken remark is a backpedal.
>>
>>723221627
>milo lost everything
Not true. He still has his freedom. You can have all the free speech you want, but if you say something stupid, fuck you you're allowed to be called out for it.
>>
Live by the kek, die by the kek
>>
>>723221627
No, fuck Milo
He's a little bitch trying to troll the real world like anons troll /b/ and now he is experiencing the consequences
>>
>>723221627

you are the worst kind of human being, defending this rat
>>
>>723234075
>What are hormones?
>What is puberty?
And you cap it off with an ad-hominem on an anon board.
>>
>>723222674
>capable of consent
>capable of consent
>capable of consent
>capable of consent
>not capable of consent
checkm8
christians 0, atheists 1
>>
>>723238581
you are the worst kind of human being, judging this man with out actually listening to what he said.
>>
>>723222674
Kek, I was in the /pol/ thread when this was made
>>
>>723236824
>"Now that it's revealed that he likes to spartanize little fishes"
This is what I don't understand. This wasn't revealed at all and yet in your mind it is the truth. Does objectivity not matter anymore? Do you even research both sides before believing what people tell you? Milo shared a very personal and profound story which has been discussed since the origin of civilization. Hell, Oscar Wilde quoted and defended a poem called "Two loves" that was specifically about man-boy relationships, it shouldn't even be taboo.
>>
>>723238923
tfw we live in an age where mentioning the fact that 13yos have gone through puberty gets you labeled a pedophile.
>>
>>723221627
an unemployed immigrant on a work visa? looks like the party's over pal. SEND. HIM. BACK.
>>
http://rule34hentai.net/image/216060

is this okay?
>>
>>723221627
Ahhhh the magical age of 18....where you can vote, die for your country, and fuck legally....but still can't have a beer legally.
>>
I have to side with milo on this one. People who like teenagers are not pedophiles, by definition, and fucking a young teenager may not be 100% moral, but it's infinitely better than dicking a child.
>>
>>723233770
Shit, when I was 8 I begged my mom constantly to change my name to Michelangelo. Kids are stupid and need to be protected from themselves as much as they need to be protected from predators.
>>
>>723239098
I've listened to him and he is a little shit without much life experience trying to push an edgy alt-right agenda without knowing what he's talking about.

Also he is a homosexual going against the LGBT community
>>
>>723221627
Breitbart SHOULD be ashamed for....pretty much everything they do. Hes just another corn kernel in a shit pond.
>>
>>723221627
In the last 24 hours Milo has:
1) Lost access to elite conservative circles
2) Was dis-invited from speaking at CPAC
3) Lost his book deal
4) Resigned from his job.
Tough week for Milo, great week for all of us.
>>
can someone explain to me what he said?

all i know so far is he was molested by a preacher when he was 13.
>>
>>723239444
I dare you to post that on reddit. You'll have SJWs protesting at your work place by the end of the week.
>>
>>723239498
>implying this publicity will be nothing but beneficial for him
>>
>>723239250

When you mention it in this context by saying, "all 13-year-olds are DTF anyways!"

...ummm, no shit, Sherlock. It definitely gets you labeled a pedophile, just like Milo the edgelord.
>>
>>723239505
https://mobile.twitter.com/reaganbattalion/status/833405993006616576
>>
>>723239505
He said fucking children gives the children great self-confidence.
>>
>>723239498
Great week for censorship, intolerance, and a further divided nation.
>>
>>723239532
Hopefully this is one of the cases where him becoming more well known leads to him being completely rejected by everyone except the absolute worst corners of the internet that will stick with that pathetic troll no matter what.
>>
>>723239563
WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY DO I LIVE IN WHERE I CAN'T COMMIT STATUTORY RAPE AND HAVE THE MORAL HIGHGROUND
HAVE LIBERALS GONE TOO FAR?
>>
>>723224502
This.

The left are coming out in force because they think this is the time they can put the final nail in the coffin on Milo. Nothing has changed, really, besides the dude getting beaten down.

My evaluation of the video with Joe Rogan:
Milo got pretty much controlled and molested by a priest, with whom he formed a close personal relationship. Was it despicable of the priest to do? Yes. Is Milo a pedophile apologist for not outing the priest 20 years later? ... No. Definitely not.

He coped by joking about it. I'm sure he doesn't want to discuss the subject further. Now he's being forced to.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>723239563
>censorship
Nobody censored him, that's exactly why he is in the predicament that he is in.
>>
>>723239541
that link tells me nothing.

>>723239548
in so many words? or straight up said, "fucking children gives them self confidence"
>>
>>723239532
The dipshit actually believes he can survive on his own without Breitbart holding his nuts.
Time for "le professional troll" to fade back into obscurity.
>>
>>723239582
Sad, just sad. He never said that.

>>723239541
He's not even talking about being 13 as the positive experience. He was talking about his relationship with a 29yo when he was 17. Age of consent is 16 in the UK.
>>
>>723239582
now im no expert, but pretty sure he was the one who was statutory raped.
>>
Most right-wingers and christian religious leaders are secret baby-rapers.
>>
>>723221627
you never, ever reveal your full powerlevels. no matter how safe it may seem to do.
>>
>>723239582
Are you actually retarded though

He never committed rape. He doesn't condone statutory rape just because didn't out a priest from 20 years ago. He's outted pedophiles since then.

I ask again, are you really retarded?
Or just willfully ignorant
before having an immediate reaction to that just think about it and honestly evaluate yourself
you need help
>>
>>723239655
who the fuck is Breitbart

I know who Milo is. So do millions around the world. He will be fine.
>>
>>723239648
I can't remember the exact words used but that pretty much sums it up. He went on about how older men can provide support to young boys via sticking their penis in them.
>>
>>723239591
That's not the important video

Watch the other video where he literally advocates for cross-generational relationships. That's not okay. Fuck you if you think that's okay.

As a dude who was abused by a babysitter around the age of 12, it hasn't had a huge impact on me but it's not a thing that's okay and Milo saying "it's okay because it happened to me" is so retarded I can't even begin to describe it. Milo ate his fucking sock with this one and that's a fact
>>
>>723221627
Personally this Milo thing is one of the most defining moments in my life. I used to consider my self a Liberal but now I've seen their true colors as irrational fascists that want to crush anyone not on their PC bandwagon.
>>
>>723221627
Youre right its not a crime to be wrong. Thats why he wasnt arrested. Its also not a crime to fire someone who will harm your bussiness by being a part of it.
>>
>>723239734
sounds like liberal propaganda to me. probably fake. thanks for info though.
>>
>>723239505
He's a professional dickwad, most of his fame/money come from being either super racist or just a dick then pretending people are misunderstanding him.
He got "caught" talking about how much he loves pedos and is in favor of 13 year old boys hooking up with grown men, even had a lengthy segment about the positives of "grooming" when it came to light it seems to have finally tanked his career.
Trumpers are trying to defend him saying he was a victim as a child and its all Stockholm syndrome because of that.
>>
>>723239755
>don't rape kids
>FUCKING LIBCUCKS WITH THEIR PC AGENDA
>>
>>723239771
>probably fake
He literally says so in the Joe Rogan podcast. Watch it yourself.
>>
Trump supporters on Pizzagate: "GUILTY! LOCKER HER UP! CLINTON IS A PEDO! LETS GO SHOOT UP THE PIZZA PLACE"
Trump supporters on actual pedo Milo: "How can we send him help during this troubling time?"
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/834260909598072832

Ya I mean who cares right, everyone makes a mistake and has a pedoy moment at some time in their life right?
>>
>>723239774
>racist
his boyfriend is black

i think we are overreacting a bit here... he probably chose his words poorly but i highly doubt he is in favor of pedophilia.
>>
>>723239755
What da fuck you takin bout nigga?
>>
>>723239797
Delusional, you're hearing things he never said.
>>
>>723239814
no where in the report does he say, "older men can provide support to young boys via sticking their penis in them"

I do not know what you are talking about.
>>
Milo's fucked perceptions is the result of him being groomed as a kid. This is what grooming IS. Warp the kids head to think it wants sex, and that this is normal, cool and totally not manipulation done by sick people who want to fuck kids.

It's no coincidence that so many pedophiles share talking points, regardless of political affiliation. Be it Milo, Nyberg, that fat bitch that campaigned for Hillary, NAMBLA members or muslim grooming gangs.

"Kids fucking is normal, we're not the fucked up ones, you are!"
>>
>>723239888
Fuck the liberal propaganda machine, that's what I'm talking about. Healthcare isn't worth it.
>>
Why does Breitbart hate free speech????!
>>
>>723239797
>Milo: "A 13 year old is developed enough to understand and enjoy sex"
>You: OMG MILO RAPES KIDS
I used to be a liberal as well, but logic has gone out the fucking window lately.
>>
In case anyone is curious as to what he actually says. Educate yourselves Libtards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY&feature=youtu.be&t=3712
>>
>>723239591
Can you link it or give specific search terms? I don't believe I've seen it. I may have heard the audio.

>>723239591
^ me

I don't agree with a huge deal of what Milo says. I'm not defending his statements. But go to his page and read his press conference. He's apologized for the first time in his life. Doesn't deserve to be crucified.
>>
Milo used his free speech to say what he thinks, and as a result it ruins his reputation.
>>
>>723239940
(((Breitbart))) love $$$.
>>
>>723224137
This is not at all a sound arguement. What about all the boys that get fucked by priests who werent ready for it and then grow up to be people who justify their actions by saying that they liked it when they were a kid?

What about the kid who screamed while he was raped and stopped being a functioning memeber of the world?

Milo can speak for all of them due to his experiance 15 years ago when he was young and vulnerable?
>>
>>723229299
underrated
nice dubs
>>
>>723239986
I meant to ask>>723239751
>>723239751
>>723239751
>>
>>723224380
>US states.
United States states.

Altight.
>>
>>723240017
Breitbart are the real fascists!
>>
>>723221627
go back to /POL/, fuckboy
>>
>>723221627
what a bitchy fag.
>>
>>723225774
As a government employee, she us effectively the government. The 1st amendment states that the government can't enact any religion-influenced laws or policies. She violated the constitution by denying their license. Get over it
>>
>>723240024
He was referring to boys the same age as he was, so teenagers and not children.
>>
>>723229299
Yup. It's not just here either.
>>
It is free speech to say "I think pedophiles are not so bad." Definitely, it is free speech and should be protected from laws.
HOWEVER
Free speech like that doesn't protect you from:
Getting called a piece of shit
People protesting you
Losing jobs, endorsements, or gigs
And it definitely does not guarantee you:
The ability to make speeches anywhere you please
The ability to go on TV/radio and be on any show you want
The ability to be paid to go to a university and say whatever you want
>>
>>723239755
Yeah, my mind shattered when I saw the DNC fuck Bernie over just to keep pushing hillary and nobody reported on it. Not a soul. And it kept happening in every primary. Had a real glass-shattering experience. I'll never support trump, but fuck the left and their hipocrisy even more.
>>
>>723239999
BTW, rare quads.

Some people deserve to have their "reputations" ruined.
>>
>>723221627
his crime was being politically incorrect. same with trump and pewds. white ppl must kiss ass or lose everything.
>>
Milo's a dick who thrives on shock value.

Breitbart also thrives on shock value.

You can live by the sword, but don't be surprised when you trip and fall on it.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>723240100
There are no fascists in this situation, nor in any other where the word is thrown about to make everyone think
>muh ebils naziiis
>>
Back in my day, we had to consent before we knew what the word consent was. By the time consent mattered we had already been under so much pressure that we already could assume it wasn't the matter at hand in the first place
>>
>>723240191
That's the problem with the alt-right idiots.
They seem to think that "FREE SPEECH DERP" means that they're free from consequences.
>>
The worst part of this is how everyone is focusing on defaming this guy, when they should be focusing on better treatment oppurtunities for victims of child abuse.

Don't get me wrong, I am not justiying this guys words or anything, but I would be pretty fucked up if I was molested.

Victims of child abuse carry that shit with them their whole lives, who knows what it manifests as 20 years ago.
>>
>>723240239
* in 20 years, not 20 years ago.
>>
>>723240239
The entire reason why this scandal is so deliciously ironic is because the conservatives aren't screaming "FREEZE PEACH" anymore.
It demonstrates their tacit agreement with everything he and his ilk have said so far, including racism, misogyny, transphobia, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, genocide, pedophilia targeted toward tween girls, pedophilia targeted towards infant girls...
>>
>>723221627
He's a bad nonce
>>
>>723221627
He's a troll, but I've watched two hours of link related and haven't disagreed with him very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU
>>
>>723240204
When the tide turns it'll be beautifully merciless.
>>
>>723225310
Being okay with gay adults wanting to fuck prepubscent boys in order to defend Milo.

Really dude? Isnt /pol/ the ones saying homosexuality is wrong and all about pedos?
>>
>>723240297

The tide can easily be turned. George Takei, liberal darling, has been on the Howard Stern show saying the same thing. He's also spokesperson for Pizza Hut/Taco Bell. Make sure that they know they've hired a pedo and demand they cut all financial ties.
>>
>Muh Free Speech
Free speech protects you from legal ramifications, not social ones. You can say all of the politically incorrect shit that you want to say, but there's a good chance that you'll be turned into a pariah and lose everything because of it.
>>
>>723240234
"free speech" implies that you won't be prosecuted (consequences) for speaking your mind faggot.
>inb4 you defend Milo you pedo
I don't agree but he can still speak his mind. Second he touches a little boy he should be forced to become a Munich.
>>
>>723221627
Milo resigned from Breitbart himself.
>>
>>723225774
Where in the bible does it say to deny licenses to people that have sinned?
>>
>>723240405
anon, pls

>>723240184
>>
I might be wrong, but wasnt those white pearls some ped0 symbol? I remember seeing some photo in the pizzagate dump with some guy with a kid on his lap and a pearl necklace around the kid?
>>
DOWN GOES MILO! AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!!
>>
>>723240185
Bernie Sanders fought against the TPP mentioning it multiple times during his campaign.

When Trump canceled it the Democrats called him a monster trying to destabilize the world. They have their own agenda.
>>
>>723240234
That's pretty much everyone's problem. They want to run their mouths off about pretty much anything, but they scream "FREE SPEECH", as if free speech precluded people from answering them back.

To me, heckling someone or shouting them down is a perfect example of free speech.
>>
>>723240357
He wouldn't be classed as a 'pedo' because pedophilia doesn't even refer exclusively to a sexual attraction to children, but an overall one. Secondly the age group in question makes them teenagers, not children. So that's hebephilia.
>>
>>723221627
Hes a degenerate coal-shoving homo kike who approved of paedophilia.
>>
>>723240316
Now I know you're just trolling. No one mentioned prepubecent boys.
>>
>>723240544
>implying that being Jewish and homosexual are not infinitely worse than being sexually attracted to children, which isn't even what pedophilia means completely
>>
>>723229985
I watched the podcast, before it was news, and i was like "man this is some fucked up shit, sounds like hes trying to justify doing to others what has happened to him" can you even name the podcast without looking it up? Know anyone on it even?
>>
My great-grandmother was 10 when she got married. Had her first of 11 kids at age 11.
>>
Milo only had good arguments for SJW's. That's not something to be explicitedly proud about because those kinds of people are extremely easy to defeat because they are vulnerable.

They create so many slippery slope and gray areas that it's rather easy to tackle subjects like gender identity and being offended because it's all subjective dribble that needs a cap.

I'm glad he got shit on.
>>
>>723240650
But she was property, right? She wasn't a real person with rights.
>>
>>723240618
How was I implying that it wasn't worse, it's on par with them.
>>
Ain't nothing wrong with being a pedo. It's acting on it is the issue and MOST pedo's don't.
>>
>>723230289
No he wasnt. Go fucking watch the podcast before you talk shit. He litrally talked about 13 year old boys being able to consent tl, and want to have, sex with an older man. He did mean it in a somewhat "take them under the wing and show them the ropes" but he was directly refering to age 13 boys and older men.
>>
>>723240650
What are you, Islamic Puerto Rican?
>>
>>723233770

its just not possible to have a rational discussion about age of consent, and the fact that almost any man would gladly blast a hot 13 year olds mouth with his load.

Thats why its so popular on these boards, not because we are worse somehow but because we are anonymous and have no consequence for the discussion
>>
>>723240630
Have you considered that, maybe, that's the idea you want to take from what he is saying?

Besides, if he had sexual encounters with older people when he was a teen himself, wouldn't it be fair to say that he is way better qualified to speak about consent than people who just learned what they know through fragmented information gathered by political activists from the mainstream media?
>>
>>723240722
Being on par = equally bad. I believe they are far worse than actual pedophilia.

>>723240775
Pederasty, like in Ancient Greece.
>>
>>723240813
gross
>>
>>723240841
They're all at the bottom of the barrel in my book.
>>
>>723221627
It's also not a crime to fire someone who's been such a cunt to half the world and then topped it off with pedo talk.

I agree with your sentiment, but Milo is a detriment to anyone and any organization he's a part of. The only reason the right has been tolerating him is because he turned gayness into a SJW vaccine in an attempt to defeat them, but it, like all vaccines, was tainted with the chemicals that make the frogs gay, but in his case it was too much. He went full degenerate. It was only a matter of time.

I don't even think he really hates the lack of logic on the left. He's perfectly happy to ignore the logical conflict between his religion and his anus being dilated to the width of a black cock. He just wants to tear down a perceived power structure like the degenerate, gay jew he is.
>>
>>723240542

You're missing the point here, man.
>>
>>723233770
Yeah but if you were gay at 13 and wanted to fuck does that make it okay for a 30 year old man to take >>723234075
you to his house and fuck you like a man?
>>
>>723240813
>>723240853
hot
>>
I don't have an opinion on pedophilia, fite me.
>>
>>723240813
I sure as Hell hope you are 18-20 years old... else you should remove Kabab from your train of thought anon.
>>
>>723240813
The law no longer has grounding in nature and reality, but in the dominant ideology in the corridors of power. Feminists have ensured that certain natural inclinations are treated worse than disease carriers.
>>
>>723240890
>such a cunt to half the world
More like the over represented, most vocal minority.
>>
>>723221627
>the age at which some children are capable of consent.

Bullshit. This was a media hit through and through.
>>
No one has punched him in the face yet. There is no justice.
>>
>>723240945
>The law no longer has grounding in nature and reality, but in the dominant ideology in the corridors of power.
Name an era in which this wasn't the case.
>>
>>723240894
No, I'm not. I understand the ramifications regardless of proper definition - it just annoys me that people get it so hopelessly wrong; and adopt media sensationalist definitions and reactions to what are a complex set of issues.
>>
>>723224535
Leftists apologizing to muslims for right wing hate the day after an islamic terror attack. But it's pretty close.

The entirety of the non-Western world is laughing at us while we're split in half and equally ineffectual at accomplishing anything of importance on both the right and left.
>>
>>723239244
>shouldn't even be taboo
Justifying "man-boy love" in order to defend Milo. To what lengths will you not go?
>>
>>723240813
>no consequence for the discussion
The fact that there are holy cows that should never be discussed, or questioned, under any circumstances at the risk of being lynched by the public, really is far more concerning than bringing up the fact that teenagers are horny.

It's scary to think that in the "land of the free" you will actually risk career suicide and public backlash, or in some cases actual violence, if you state an certain controversial position about a subject people consider to be sacred. That's the most INSANE part of it all.

This is a really dark type of censorship.
>>
>>723223262
He's done. He'll have a brief pity party and kill himself.
>>
Milo made the choice of sucking dick at age 14 and he says that HE had the maturity to handle it himself (he was actually just trying to cope with the trauma by saying that) and no where in the interview did he condone pedophilia or hint at anything scandalous. HE is being victim-blamed. Bunch of garbage media, but what's new? Idgaf anymore. Dont care if people choose to believe lies. Their fault. Same with pewdiepie. Guy did nothing wrong. Fuck these people trying to witch hunt.
>>
>>723241092
Remember that only in the last hundred years or so have boys at the age of 13 not been considered men or had those expectations placed upon them. If anything we should be looking at the attack and dismantling of masculinity; particularly the impact upon boys and their ability to become men.
>>
>>723224502
Fuck that faggot and fuck you too faggot.
>>
>>723241168
and by the way, if someone that i had respect for was found to support pedos, I wouldn't make an excuse for them. I was PLENTY ready to say "well fuck milo then" but then i actually watched the dam interview and nothing fucking happened.
>>
this shouldn't come as a shocker, it's not okay to speak your mind in the US socially or politically anymore.. we live in a society where you need to align with someone strong or you will be hunted down by fanatics on the internet or in the media. remember that whole "confederate flag" meme where people thought that defending historical icons was racism and were witch hunting??? or how about speaking out against mass immigration in europe? lol, he should know better to not press a topic that is so obviously taboo as pedophilia. the huge fucking irony here is that the same thing would have happened if he made this kind of comment about gays in the early 90s, or trans people in the early 2000s, but hey. who am i to judge these retard moralists that want it their way and only their way with blood being paid if it's not. they lack all sense and empathy. they also can't see beyond their own nose.
>>
>>723239444
Its better sure but that wasnt his point. His point was to say that there are many boys that have experianced puberty who are still very young but that he feels are fully capable of making discions about having sex with older men. 13 is the specfic age he gave at the time. The issue is that this isnt true of many 13 year olds at the very least and giving them the power of consent would often put them in abusive relationships.
>>
Breitbart is a fake news white anger site, only retards go on it
>>
It's different for fags. A 13 year old being taken advantage of by a crappy old man is abhorrent, while as a 13 year old boy you're happy as fuck to get any kind of action. That's just the reality of our sexual dimorphism.
>>
>>723239984
>expected the worst
>hear what he says
>totally agree with everything he says
Sasuga Milo
>>
>>723221627
You mean that he lost everything because it's a pedophile alt-right scumbag.
>>
>>723225187
Why is there no mention of this Jesus in the historical records of Pontius Pilate? Pilate sent Jesus to his death, but outside of the Bible there is nothing. Nada. Zero.
>>
>>723224927
>pedo sympathizer who thinks libel is provocative

Here's the media stasi fact flipping again.

What's been done to Milo is Libel / Slander. He's not a pedo sympathizer / apologist. He has credit for taking down 2 or 3 Pedo's himself.

The media stasi corrupt the facts to kill dissent.
>>
>>723221627
It's funny how Fox News ,Breitbart, etc only have problems when somebody that isn't Donald Trump is a pedophile.

I mean, Milo thinks it's okay to have sex with a 13-14 year old, and the Right Wing Media dumps him like a ton of bricks.
But the Donald rapes a bunch of 12-13 year old girls, and they fucking love him for it.
>>
>>723241222
Too often people stay silent and accept the madness, or at best are grateful for meager crumbs of sanity fed by anyone remotely on the right path. I doubt those who fought for America's independence would feel so strongly about their cause if they knew what a bunch of materialistic cowards would ultimately betray their ideals.
>>
>>723241092
That originates from the premise that the subject is, somehow, unjustifiable, but I'd assume someone who speaks from experience is probably a lot more qualified to take a reasonable stance on a subject than someone with a very limited knowledge acquired from political activists, am I correct?
>>
>>723221627

Milo lost everything because he triggered right wingers this time.

He ultimately only proved SJWs and the right are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>723241388
He's gay and not Donald Trump, so yeah many conservatives wom't rush to his to his defense.

It's crazy how intense the devotion many conservatives have to Donald Trump is. He could pee on their grandma ana and they would cheer him on.
>>
Lena Dunham molests a little girl and gets defended and still has a tv show. Makes you wonder.
>>
>>723221627
>the faces of clickbait
What's next? Some armenian street hooker fighting for vidya characters rights?
>>
>>723241388
where the fuck have you been the past two years?
>>
>>723221627

Seriously though, why do so many conservatives turn out to be pedophiles?
>>
Is Breitbart just a slightly toned down version of Stormfront?
>>
>>723241440
You mean that the Right are actually the special snowflakes?
>>
>>723225699
Considering the power of the media stasi to corrupt or destroy the truth in even today's connected reality I can only imagine how effective opposition was to destroying or defacing holy works of the past.

Also, the "New Testament" is the "New Promise" the old law ceased with the crucifixion of Jesus. What saved mankind was the obedience to God even unto death. It was a decision Jesus made that saved mankind. Every disobedience to God is the Anti-Christ.
>>
>>723241462
Lena Dunham wasn't 20+ when she did it.

Milo is.
>>
>>723241462
It was her sister and that's what siblings do.
>>
>>723241502
She just molested her little sister. Yeah, nothing wrong with that at all.
>>
>>723239946
They really don't care about what you have to say. They just want to attack the guy, and be as loud as possible, and spread to as many people as they can, the most dishonest message they can take from what he said.

Trust me, honesty and objectivity aren't priorities to these people.
>>
you do realize he resigned by his own will right?
>>
>>723241502
Also, liberals tend to not worship/blindly defend people
>>
>>723241473
Ask Mike Pence.
>>
>>723241436
the founding fathers didn't walk out in front of Buckingham and start shit talking the King either. there's no reason for martyring yourself when it has no impact one way or the other.
>>
>>723241473
Why did pewdiepie turn out to be a nazi?
>>
>>723241473

lol this narrative
>>
>>723241473
I was wondering the exact same thing about liberals.
>>
>>723241533
Haha, holy shit what?
>>
>>723241502
Did what exactly? Words versus actions.
>>
How did the face of conservatism go from guys like Ronald Reagan and George H W Bush to retards like Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, and Milo?
>>
>>723241488
It's a jew/nigger hating comic book version of /b/. Completely devoid of reality.
>>
>>723241462
She's a fat, feminist Jew. How could she lose?
>>
>>723241496
Bullshit.

No it didn't. That's one aposel's take on it. Another specifically says that the old laws are still valid.

But nice cherry picking.

Matthew 5:17–18
Luke 1:72,
Acts 3:25,
Romans 9:4-5, 11:26-29,
Galatians 3:17

This is why nobody takes Christians seriously. They're fucking idiotic morons that don't even know their own text, except to pull out fragments of it that suite their cognative bias.

you're literally worse than ISIS.
>>
How do alt righters feel that Muslims aren't the only ones who worship a pedo now
>>
>>723241583
I wasn't aware Lena Dunham was some sort of liberal hero.

And liberals will call out their own figures (like Barack Obama for certain things) while conservatives worship Donald Trump and seem to think he's flawless
>>
>>723241595
It took 30 years of declining education and brain dead factory workers.
>>
>>723241533
Liberals don't worship people?

Hmm... Are we really talking about the same demographic here? I'm not sure "liberals" and "worship" mean the same thing to you as it does to me.
>>
who the fuck is milo and why does he matter
>>
>>723237201
It actually is - he advocated for relationships between teenage boys and men around the age of 27. He says it in the Skype interview. Multiple times even.
>>
>>723241519
Didn't say it wasn't wrong.

But there is a difference between somebody old enough to know the impact of their actions (Milo) and somebody that is too young to understand that (Lena).

But nice try defending a pedo. But then again, you're probably a pedo too. This is /b/ after all.
>>
>>723230032

Thing is,
That's exactly what a Nazi would claim.

Checkmate.
>>
>>723241519
There's nothing wrong with sexual exploration but if you read the part of her book that mentions the issue, it is a disturbingly boastful reminiscing, in typically Jewish aggrandizing fashion, of how she endeavored to fiddle her sister whenever possible.
>>
>>723241600
I thought Breitbart was very pro-Israel? The comment section is extremely racist though, I think that even conservatives should be ashamed of that site.
>>
>>723241519
Sisters check each other out when young. Anne Frank wrote about her clitoris in her diary.
>>
I wouldnt feel so bad about milo, once he gets a new publisher for his book he will make $$$. He knows how to cope with shit, and now he will become more popular than ever.
>>
>>723241659
Yes I'm sure for the most part. The only exception would be the hardcore Bernie supporters.
>>
>>723240405
Its only from the law. And hes not getting arrested. So no "free speach" does not mean "say whatever and noone can tell you that youre a cunt"
>>
>>723221627
>> YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU
>>
>>723241683
Trump and the GOP are attempting to instutite similar policies and laws as the Nazi party did.

you can verify that independently (assuming you have a brain).
>>
>>723241565
That is true but where does the line get drawn?

>>723241567
He didn't. He was driven to the truth of the (((problem))) by their false promotion tactics which artificially inflated viewing numbers, hence popularity, of a number of videos and channels prominently featuring untermenschen.
>>
>>723241703
HAHAHHA

Better yet, if he doesn't find a new job, and a new sponsor.... he has to leave the USA or he becomes an illegal immigrant.

Irony at it's finest.
>>
>>723241496
I researched Christianity and found out the census of Quirinius described in the gospel of Luke happened ten years after King Herod's death.

If the Bible is demonstrably wrong about simple historical facts like these, what else is it wrong about? The virgin birth? Jesus' miracles? Jesus' divinity? Jesus' resurrection? What are the odds the bible would be right about fantastical magical events but wrong about mundane historical ones?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_of_Quirinius
>>
>>723241671
Age has no bering when it comes to being a pedo. Lena should be punished even more severely due to her actions than any person for their words. Once it is proven that he acted on his words then he should be locked up. Once again, liberals looking the other way when it is one of their own.
>>
>>723239124
>> YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT YOU STUPID CHINK FAGGOT TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK (You)
>dunning TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK kruger
>mfw TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK nobody TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK has TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK claimed TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK superiority TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK over TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK another
>mfw TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK this TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK nigger TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK doesn't TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK understand TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK the TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK terms TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK he TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK uses

Arguing TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK that TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK my TELL US WHAT FUCKING FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK nigger. TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK Try TELL US WHAT FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY YOU COME FROM YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT FUCK again?
>>
>>723240901
Ok for the Kid, he's the victim. He doesn't, or shouldn't get in trouble.

The adult obviously not. But at Pubescence it's no longer Pedophilia it's hemophilia. For a group of people that claims to be so intelligent and educated y'all sure are stupid.
>>
>>723221627
get a grip. its not like he's banned from thinking or using words anymore. it just means the stuff he said wasnt part of the standards and practices of the company he worked for.

It's not like nobody else is going to pick him up or he's going to prison for saying mean things.
>>
>>723221627
I feel like everyone here is forgetting the rules of the internet.

Specifically, rule 19: "The more you hate it, the stronger it gets." Seriously, the more hate Milo receives, the more his voice spreads.
>>
I'd top Milo anyday
>>
>>723241742
>what else is it wrong about? The virgin birth? Jesus' miracles? Jesus' divinity? Jesus' resurrection? What are the odds the bible would be right about fantastical magical events but wrong about mundane historical ones?

You mean like "Mary" lying about sleeping around like a dirty whore, and just "spontaneously got pregnant".

it's like a soap opera where the lies just got bigger and bigger.
>>
>>723241645
>conservatives worship Donald Trump
Die-hard Trump supporters worship Trump. Many conservatives, especially neocons (or cohens more accurately) were aghast at his rise to the nomination. Didn't you see the furor over him being a non-Republican Republican, who wasn't going to tow a party line?
>>
>>723241755
And Conservatives quote the bible, all while letting people die all around them, refusing to lift a hand to help at all.
>>
>>723241790
nah it's over
he stood to make a shitload of money off this
they dropped his ass
they dropped him
>>
>>723241740
He already makes a lot of money just off of youtube bruh, and there will definitely be a publisher for the book because it already hit #1 on amazon before being cancelled, anyone who picks it up will make a fortune.
>>
>>723241664
>he advocated
That's a strong word, isn't it?

>relationships between teenage boys and men
re·la·tion·ship

/rəˈlāSH(ə)nˌSHip/

noun

noun: relationship; plural noun: relationships
the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected.

You do realize relationships vary, and you can have a multitude of relationship with a very wide range of people, all in various degrees, right?

A boy and an older man bonding in whatever way they feel appropriate CAN be beneficial to the boy, but that doesn't necessarily has to be sexual in any way. You're just adding malice to his statement to try and push a narrative.
>>
>>723241810
Then explain how he got so many votes...
>>
>>723241710
You do realize 100% of liberals worship celebrities, right?
>>
>>723240831
Yes. That was my on the spot thought as i was watching it like 8 months ago when i started with the amazing athiest.

Have you considered that part of the proccess that most pedophiles employ is convincing the children they are fucking that its fine and normal and that therefore someone who was abused is not the best source of judgment on this matter?
>>
>>723241671
>too young to understand that
Rubbish. She was old enough to be taught and understand personal boundaries in regard to one's body; while at the same time was a few years older than her sister.
>>
>>723241755
>hurr durr durr liburuls
You don't get to play that card here. The issue is that your hero Breitbart did exactly what you accuse liberals of doing: censorship.
>>
>>723241810
then the second he won they all lined up behind him, taking turns to volunteer as his parapro. Dems did the same for hillary tho. Not many of them liked her aside from intellectual soccer moms, but when she was their only hope they dropped bernie like a sack of dead flesh and swarmed around her like they'd always been her cuck.
>>
>>723241864
I'm a liberal, and I dont' worship celebrities.

Therefore your arguement is full of shit.

Stop watching Fox News and Breitbart and info Wars.
>>
>>723241894
good point
>>
>>723241810
Doesn't Neocon just mean a conservative who's a warhawk?

I'm pretty sure the average conservative voter loves Trump.

Interestingly, the only Republican president that Republicans defended after his presidency was over is Reagan (who is nowhere near as far to the right as Trump). Republicans loved Bush when he was in office, but when shit hit the fan they quietly scuddled away. I bet the same will happen with Trump.
>>
>>723241864
Stop watching Fox News and Breitbart and Infowars
>>
>>723241699
Those pages were removed by her father, weren't they?
>>
>>723241736
my line personally is defending hot asian girls in miniskirts and living my life other than that. my time spent traveling and reading has only reinforced my belief that the US isn't worth defending with my life in any sense of the word anymore, be it politically, fiscally, or socially. it's destructive to identify with a group when you get literally nothing out of offering your identity. just think about people that join the military at 18 because they're patriots, then get shot and killed in an oil war because goldman sent them there. is that really being more of a patriot than sitting home reading? how about the people that spend all of their time on the internet witchhunting because the DNC or RNC told them that the opposite faction isn't american?

the best and only way to be a patriot is to live your life and be intellectually independent from the media and society as a whole, imo.
>>
>>723241533

Lol hilarious
>>
>>723241849
[Putin-glowing-eyes.jpg]
>>
>>723241910
I think many GOP voters love Trump because he's a celebrity
>>
>>723241723
If only. Then we could get the genocide wagon in motion.
>>
>>723241987
Edgy
>>
>>723241987
Starting with you.
>>
>>723241985
Celebrities have a voice of authority to carry messages.
>>
wow without the pictures /b/ really sucks
>>
>>723242055
Is there a reason I can't upload pictures?
>>
>>723241849
Are you serious? People who preferred another Republican candidate who still voted for Trump did so because the alternative was Hillary.
>>
Does Melania Trump give good handjobs?
>>
>>723242070
I think Milo broke the internets
>>
>>723242107
Republicans have objectives to all Democrats unless maybe they're just barely a Democrat like Joe Manchin
>>
>>723241438
So first you assume some things about my prepective, second, asking a person that was the victim of abuse that often comes with coaching and the normalization of that abuse to the abused party is totally unreasonable. If i beat a child daily and told them that its okay and normal for me to beat them every day they would tell anyone that asked that it was okay for them to get beaten every day. Does that make it okay?
>>
>>723241873
What if the child also happen to think it's fine and normal?

Who are you to get into their lives and say that what they are doing is WRONG, even though they both agreed on it, and are enjoying their mutual bond? What sort of self-proclaimed authority do you have to determine what THEY should believe is normal and fine?

It seems to me like you are trying to get into the child's head the exact same way you are saying the pedophile is doing.

So how about you let the child decide for themselves what they want to do with their own body?

Who are you to decide for them what they can, or cannot do sexually? Do you really believe their sexual desire only starts, like magic, the day they turn 16? Give me a break.
>>
>>723242151
*objections
>>
>>723242115
tiny handjobs
>>
>>723241873
Is that why they always wheel out the 'victims' to indoctrinate children with the do's and don'ts whenever convenient; almost like an unchallenged font of knowledge? Funny how any of them who dare claim they were not completely traumatized and developed 6632495 phobias are shunned, isn't it?
>>
>>723242205
She's staying in NYC so she can get fucked by real men. Trump is a cuck.
>>
>>723242191
not that anon but the problem is that society is so neurotic about pedophilia that even if the child enjoys it the social stigma is so great that it will cause problems with relationships no matter what.
>>
>>723241832
you make it sound like there are no multi-billion dollar companies that aren't willing to pony up for a well proven source of attention.
>>
Liberal smear campaign.

I stand with milo
>>
>>723242250
>1 million dollar a day taxpayer-funded security
>it's OK if Trump does it

hypocrite much?
>>
i don't think anyone's going to convince anyone else of anything here. can we all just agree eachother is stupid and the source of the problem?
>>
>>723241924
>Doesn't Neocon just mean a conservative who's a warhawk?
Neo-conservatism was established by former liberals, particularly Jewish liberals, who had been "mugged by reality". There in lies the cult like adoration of Israel, disguised as Pro-American Military.
>>
>>723242343
Of course. If Michelle Obama did the same thing, conservatives would be foaming at the mouth.
>>
>>723241092
>"It shouldn't be taboo to discuss X"
>"OMG YOU'RE JUSTIFYING X"
Can people even logic anymore?
>>
>>723242294
not with the mark of pedobear
milo's done
he might be able to pimp himself out at 200 a throw, that's about it.
>>
>>723221627
aw, are you hurt "snowflake"?
>>
>>723241950
Good points. Party loyalists don't realize what lurks, hands rubbing, at either end of the 'political spectrum'.
>>
>>723242389
It just seems like a buzzword far right wingers use for conservatives who don't pass their far right wing purity test.

Paleoconservatism is also pretty dumb but at least it's not pro-war.
>>
>>723241595
Did you know that once, while H.W was in the white house the ghost of R.R. came to him and told him that his son would be president? H.W. said that jeb would make a good president and would do what was best for the american people R.R. said no the other son. H.W. said "are you sure? The one with 4 DUI's?"
>>
>>723242006
>>723242013
Not edgy. Just honest. No reason to kill me. I'm of good blood.
>>
>>723242523
This would be funnier if it wasnt for the fact Ronald Reagan died in 2004
>>
>>723242389
>neocons
That's fucked up how people can start at one political extreme and end up on the other.
>>
>>723242578
But you're a faggot weaboo, correct?
>>
>>723242578
Not so. Your ancestors were fucked by niggers.
>>
>>723242395
Rightly so. Everyone knows Michael has an intense workout and could have taken on multiple knife-wielding ninjas by himself.
>>
>>723241767

"hemophilia"

"hemophilia"

You are so very stupid.
>>
>>723242185
>So first you assume some things about my prepective
I assume you have little knowledge based on your assertions. You are not really doing a good job showing how much you know about consent in regards to teenagers' sexuality.

>asking a person that was the victim of abuse that often comes with coaching and the normalization of that abuse to the abused party is totally unreasonable
So is it only reasonable if the "coaching" given is the one where hysteria and mischaracterization of the subject is forcefully imposed by someone who just doesn't want them to have sex?

How about both parts get out of it and let the child decide for themselves what they want to do with their own bodies?

>If i beat a child daily and told them that its okay and normal for me to beat them every day they would tell anyone that asked that it was okay for them to get beaten every day
Important question you seem to intentionally have left out: Do they enjoy getting beat up by you every day? Do they have a say on whether you should beat them up or not?

You're equating their own decisions to someone forcefully raping them, so there's just no discussion if you always part from that same premise.

Leave your emotions behind, and try to have a more honest discussion, then maybe you'll see why you are wrong, but of course you don't care about that. You just want to make YOUR will to be definitive, fuck what kids want, they're too stupid anyway, right?
>>
>>723239051
>feminists are capable of consent even though they change their minds later and cry rape
>>
>>723221627
MIlo = elitist shill for proper gander and disillusion thinking while promoting the Illuminati baphomet.

Burn in poofter hell celebrity cunt
>>
>>723242490
I can assure you it's not a buzzword, but a definition of a particular group of conservatives. The best example of their ascension being the Bush administration.

>>723242598
Their 'mugging' by reality was in fact a reaction to the increasing anti-Israel rhetoric on the left. Essentially they wanted to bolster Jewish, particularly Zionist interests, while still being able to amass wealth and not have the state 'persecute' their interests.

>>723242614
I'm a normal (hetro) male who actually dislikes anime.

>>723242622
Thankfully not. Nice True Romance reference though.
>>
>>723242289
I think years of "therapy" where they are being constantly reminded that they were ABUSED, that someone hurt them, that they shouldn't be ashamed of HAVING SEX, that it's not their fault, that they are innocent, that they don't need to fear anything, that everything will be okay now, that they are sending the person they trusted the most to prison because he is a MONSTER, that what happened is WRONG, that it was an act of EVIL, that they have been ATTACKED, that everyone still supports them fully even after this HUGE TRAUMA they're suffering, that they can CRY if they feel anything bother them, that they WILL survive, that EVERYTHING is going to be better some day... and so on. Maybe THOSE things might play a bigger role on the child's psyche after having their intimacy openly discussed, judged, quantified, analyzed, shared, questioned, and made public, than actually just having sex with someone a few times.

Maybe. Just maybe.
>>
>>723242902
*ilerminaty
>>
>>723239051
>not capable of consent
Based on what criteria?

Brain development? If that was the case then you wouldn't be able to have sex until you were way into your 20s
>>
>>723242902
*ilerminaty
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.