[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a telemarketer anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: CkhVSdjVAAADVZJ.jpg (116KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
CkhVSdjVAAADVZJ.jpg
116KB, 1200x792px
Ask a telemarketer anything.
>>
When are you allowed to hang up?
>>
>>723217492
What percent of people are stupid enough to buy shit they don't need from a random asshole that calls them right in the middle of dinner?
>>
>>723217611
My managers aren't that strict and don't do auditing regularly, so pretty much whenever.
>>
>>723217712
Surprising amount of people.
>>
how much do you make? is the commission good, or is it mostly hourly?
>>
>>723217492
Is length of call a performance metric? Could I simply set the phone down to help you pad your stats? Could we talk about something unrelated?
>>
>>723217757
I already had little faith in humanity. It's all but gone now.
>>
>>723217871
I'm not even close to being the best in my office, but the commission even for me is a decent incentive to try a bit harder.

>>723217876
No, it's the opposite really. Long calls are looked down upon.
>>
>>723217492
Assume that I won't make a purchase no matter what you say, then: Would you prefer that I immediately hang up, or let you walk through your script and then politely decline?
>>
>>723218150
Customers acting like they're interested when they're really not really pisses me off.
>>
Do you have a minimum on how long you have to wait to terminate a call? If I say "I'll go get my dad/mom/etc" and just set the phone down, how long would you wait?
>>
>>723217492
Do you ever ask what are you wearing?
>>
>>723217876
What other metrics do you have besides sales made? Is there anything I could do to help without spending money?
>>
>>723217492
Do you touch yourself while talking to children?
>>
>>723218603
There is no "minimum" to when we can terminate the call, if someone says that I usually wait thirty seconds or so then I hang-up. Kind of a relief when I don't have to deal with people for even just a little second.

>>723218669
No, but some people ask me that.

>>723218750
Well the thing about our office is the service we offer is (technically) free, the customer then gets calls in the future offering them the paid product.

>>723218822
Whenever a minor gets on our list, I always have to deal with an angry parent calling me a pedophile.
>>
>>723217492
Have you ever made a call from the toilet?
>>
>>723218952
My call center isn't one of the fancy ones with the wireless, one-ear headsets. We use cheap Logitech wired headsets so we have to pause our dialer before going anywhere.
>>
>>723218933
So you're a pro-bono telemarketer? Are you truly this stupid?
>>
>>723217492
Why are you contacting me? Can't you tell I'm having dinner?
>>
>>723217492
Why is your accent always so thick and hard to interpret when I call asking for assistance?

I feel I'd have more success dealing with a wild baboon operating the line.
>>
>>723217492
Would you tell me your real name if I asked? Would your managers not give a shit and play along if you lied about it?
>>
>>723219183
Something like that, except it isn't out of the kindness of our hearts, we forward their information to other telemarketers.

>>723219199
Lol

>>723219310
I'm not a foreigner, but sometimes I will answer the line like an absolute retard.

>>723219513
I've told people my real name before; can't answer the second question because I've never falsified it before.
>>
>>723217492
have you ever wondered what it would feel like to suck a log of shit from andy sixx's asshole?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.