[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zijn er nog wat gezellige Nederlanders wakker?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: 7159642967_f7dbb0c032_b.jpg (401KB, 1024x855px) Image search: [Google]
7159642967_f7dbb0c032_b.jpg
401KB, 1024x855px
Zijn er nog wat gezellige Nederlanders wakker?
>>
>>723215969
Den wir fallen, Anon.
>>
>>723215969
>>723216100
This site is for Americans. You need to leave.
>>
010 meld zich
>>
>>723216184
>This site is for Americans
HA
HA
HA
HA

No.
>>
>>723216721
Oh, look. A non-American with an opinion that doesn't matter. What a surprise.
>>
>>
>>723215969
Why the fuck are you speaking bratwurst
>>
>>723216807
Oh look, an "american" fat piece of shit complaining about everything. What a surprise
>>
File: 1346004864543.gif (170KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1346004864543.gif
170KB, 320x240px
>foreign IPs are now allowed on 4chan
>allowing all these refugees into our social media will grow the population and make our site better!

th-thanks, moot. That /int/ containment board really seems to be working out.
>>
>>723217166
When the country you live in runs the planet, you have the right to complain about all the ungrateful nanny state retards you have to defend from the boogie men they don't realize are real.
>>
>>723217293
Without all these people this site wouldn't be interesting. US people are boring as hell and have the stupidest sense of humour. So I'm glad.
>>
>>723217664
It doesn't matter where you live, when you are a filthy neckbeard in his mothers basement browsing /b/ the entire day you have no right to complain.
>>
>>723217705
>he came to a US site without being invited because US people are boring as hell and have the stupidest sense of humour
Try thinking before pressing submit next time. Better yet, go make you own image board for all your subhuman countrymen.
>>
>>723216455
fuck 010
020 represent
>>
>>723218040
>the non-American subhuman is talking to me as though this is a discussion rather than someone better than him TELLING him
This is hilarious in a "toddler pretending to be his parent's boss" kind of way.
>>
>>723217664
>When the country you live in runs the planet
Are you fucking serious? You guys are the dumbest people on earth, seriously. I can't believe how all of you can buy this bullshit and actually be cocky about it.
No, your country doesn't run the planet and without other countries, the US would be nothing. Also, think about how the US has always been a country for refugees and how that's the only reason it has gotten where it is.
You people have no idea about anything and live encapsulated in this small world of yours and can't see the reality. Your new president, for example, is such a fucking idiot it's almost unbelievable that people voted for him. And even the people who don't support him won't do anything about it because US people are cowards and have never faced a problem due to how used they are to having things solved by someone else. You people are dumb and useless. You're the ones that should be grateful, even to goddamn south america, where you get most shit from where you're not killing muslims to get petroleum.
>>
>>723218313
see
>>723218273

Then get an extension that updates threads more than twice a minute. You know, like someone who actually belongs here.
>>
Idiots, I see German threads constantly here, so I figured, why not a Dutch one

Maar goed, 050 hier, wat is de rest van mn landgenoten aan het doen? Ik heb zelf een flesje wijn getikt en over 6 uur college dus dat wordt leuk
>>
>>723218571
>the nigger across the street was stealing bikes, so i thought "why not me?"
>>
>>723218476
>toddler pretending to be his parent's boss
You are the one that behaves like a little kid, being all cocky in front of the adults while they just look at you and smile and nod hoping you will eventually grow out of being such a pathetic loser.
But you won't, tha's how US people are.
>>
>>723217705
t. refugee

4chan's best years were when it was USA only. Not that I don't appreciate your presence but most of you guys are real shitheads.
>>
>>723218313
>>723218774
How can americans even compete with this rekting ability that germans have. I'm out niggas.
>>
>>723218774
>no u
lol See what I mean? Toddler tier response, nanny state resident.
>>
>>723215969
>gezellige
>Nederlanders
Pick one, Dutch trash
>>
>>723218961
kanker hij heeft gelijk
>>
>>723218732
Most of the dutch don't steal bikes, we buy stolen bikes. Saves the envirornment anyway
>>
File: fishingpole.jpg (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
fishingpole.jpg
42KB, 500x501px
>>723218273
>>
>>723218821
>most of you guys are real shitheads.
All right, you have a point. You know what, fuck this, I'm being oversensitive right now, so you can ignore everything I've said so far, I don't know why I reacted so aggresively at this thing.
Also, I'm not a refugee, so don't worry, I'm not taking anyone's food or something.
>>
Canada here. Sorry for all the dipshit Americans. They're assholes, just ignore them.they'll eventually applaud, tip you, and leave.

I, for one, love my Dutch brothers. I'm in Amsterdam a few times a year on business and I always extend my trips an extra week or so to enjoy the city. You guys are always super cool to me.
>>
File: _________7118217_orig.png (53KB, 664x344px) Image search: [Google]
_________7118217_orig.png
53KB, 664x344px
>>723217166
Holland now leads the US, as well as Western Europe, in obesity.
>>
>>723219116
>a non-American doesn't realize his meme was always cancerous and not from this site
Color me surprised.
>>
Godverdomme, nog wakker, Groningen
>>
>>723218883
Sure, keep thinking you're the one that's right. Go ahead.
>>
>>723215969
Achoo achoo, mein sneezerflooxin.
>>
>>723219050
Als wilders hier die kutzooi wint wel. Anders zijn we gewoon weer lekker liberaal met gratis vluchtelingen hoor
>>
>>723219242
Ja godverdomme, eindelijk wat groningen, zat al te wachten. Welke wijk?
>>
>>723218821
It was never US only
>>
>>723219269
Wat?
>>
>>723219200
Is that really what they tell you in the US? No wonder they can't understand shit about the world. Yes, there's some other countries that are above the US in obesity (although Holland is not one of them) , but no, doesn't mean that most of you are not fat pieces of shit, and not only that, you, US people, are the worst fat pieces of shit of the entire world.
>>
>>723219196
Canada is for sure the north american netherlands, Trudeu is a great guy. Would love that guy as our PM here
>>
>>723219269
Wilder wint die kutzooi toch niet. Zelfs al haalt ie veel zetels wil niemand met die mongool regeren.
>>
File: 1483846179944.jpg (78KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
1483846179944.jpg
78KB, 700x486px
>>723219250
>a non-American subhuman wants to pretend he's the one that gives people permission to do things
>>
>>723215969
Amerifag with Dutch wife here. We lived in Amsterdam a few years. Holland isn't that bad but get over yourselves, because seriously:

You fuckers talk about the American police state at the same time you're banning books (e.g. Mein Kampf). We don't ban books in the US.

You fuckers talk about your free and open and tolerant society, while criminalizing speech critical of religion. That's transparent fascism.

You fuckers have national residence registration. Fascism again.

You fuckers get plenty of exercise biking, that's good, but about half the Dutch people I worked with smelled like they needed a shower most of the time. Your hygiene standards are too low.

How you fuckers reproduced before you started interbreeding with the Moroccans and Turks and Antilleans and Surinamese, I will never understand, because pure Nordic women look like horses.

Seriously, lik even m'n reet schoon, Nederland is ok maar niet zo geweldig
>>
>>723219436
Oh, bedoel dat als Ome Geert de verkiezingen wint we een stuk minder gezellig worden. Nederland is altijd al tollerant tegenover iedereen geweest, moeten we wel zo houden vind ik
>>
>>723219544
Eh, I'm kind of ambivalent about the guy. He has done some dumb shit and he hasn't done a bunch of the things he said he would, but he's aight otherwise. For me, I'd love Canada to be more like the Netherlands. We may or may not be getting legal weed soon, we gotta work on legal prostitution next. Our last PM kind of fucked us on that one.
>>
>>723219196
Careful, eh. Many older Dutch aren't too happy with the milions of half-Canadian bastards left over after WW2.
>>
>>723218313

Stop being stupid there is only one global super power, at this time. This is reality.
So sorry if we invaded you and really fucked your shit up. This is not /pol, fuck off. But I do enjoy some tasteful foreign flavor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
>>723219638
Last (you).
You can think what you want about your country. It is, indeed, not true, but whatever.
I want to tell you though, that if you're from the US, you can't call a german a "subhuman", you are probably a racist in general, but at least understand that the actual white race, is from europe, specially germany and some other slavic places. So please understand, that if anyone here is a subhuman, is you and your people, who, by the way, are sorounded by other races and mixing with them in general.
>>
>>723219704
>books
>plural

also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_censorship_in_the_United_States

>calls his own wife a horseface
>>
>>723219946
Never had a problem. If anything, some people are a bit rude to me because they think I'm American, but tend to be cool once they find out I'm not a burger.
>>
>>723220016
>So sorry if we invaded you and really fucked your shit up.
Hahaha, when did something like this ever happen?
If anthing, the europeans were the ones who came to America (the whole continent, not only your country United States) and invaded you and really fucked your shit up. The US has never done something like actually invading a country.
>>
>>723220161
She's a mix.
>>
>>723219704
I agree with banning Mein Kampf, however: its our neighbour country, and its still beats beating a wall
Point 2 & 3 are Wilders, who'll probaby win the elections, but won't get the majority
4: Idk., you probably hang around with the wrong crowd, apart from summer its faiiry ok
5: In general, our cultures don't intertwine, & dutch women are great

That beining said the Netherlands aren't the best country but 10/10 would prefer over USa
>>
>>723220074
>the dumb faggot german didn't learn anything from losing WWII to real humans
It's pretty obvious you're not as white as me, because my grandfather killed your inferior countrymen by the score.
>>
File: 1272410155191.jpg (199KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1272410155191.jpg
199KB, 700x525px
>>723220074

So very kind of you to classify the Anglo stock as negro. You are racist scum, begone back to /pol.
>>
>>723219704
I gotta take issue with the last point in particular. I love Dutch women, they're sexy as hell. And tall.
>>
Los van al het getroll in deze draad.

Ben wel blij dat de tweede kamer eindelijk heeft gestemd voor de regulering van wietteelt. Het mocht eens tijd worden met dat gekanker van een gedoogbeleid.
>>
>>723219704
Nigga, the US is the pussiest country in the world. Sure. Germany banned Mein Kampf (On schools, mind you) and criminalize speech critical of religion (only by very specific circumstances like doing it in a church or harming someone)
In the US EVERYONE can get offended by anything, you have to be extremely careful about what you say if it involves women, black people, asians, refugees, gays, trans, and pretty much anything.
>Pure nordic women look like horses.
Nah man, most of them look like little girls, which migh not be a good thing anyway
>half the Dutch people I worked with smelled like they needed a shower most of the time. Your hygiene standards are too low.
Fucking this, most Europe is like this anyway, but yeah, it sucks that half of the people don't shower daily.
>>
File: aggressive bird.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
aggressive bird.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>>723220322
>The US has never done something like actually invading a country.

Look friend sometimes it is best to just lurk, instead of proving to everyone what an idiot you actually are.
>>
>>723220914
You're not convincing anyone. Get out of here.
>>
>>723220914
Man, you're the one tha's making us look like idiots.
>>
>>723220780
Beter nog minder gehoer en xtc en pep legaliseren. Als één land ter wereld het moet doen zij wij het wel
>>
>>723220911
>>723221196
Would the fake black person please shut the fuck up and go back to facebook where he belongs? This site is for people with adult brains.
>>
>>723221393
>This site is for people with adult brains.
What are you doing here then. Think about what you're complaining about and realize how stupid you are.
>>
>>723221664
>no u
You're just upset that people laugh at you irl for pretending to be black. Try growing up, kid. Act your color instead of making your grandparents embarrassed or roll in their graves.
>>
>>723215969
Young
http://www.ipanon.com
>>
>>723221905
I'm not even the Anon you replied to. I just wanted to point out how stupid you were. As I said, look what you were complaining about and realize how dumb that is.
>Would the fake black person please shut the fuck up and go back to facebook where he belongs? This site is for people with adult brains.
Am I really the one being unreasonable here?
>>
>>723222198
>'m not even the Anon you replied to
Then maybe you should shut the fuck up and let one man talk to another man instead of interjecting yourself like some effeminate faggot whose dad took off and forced his mom to raise him alone and without knowledge of man code.

Didn't bother reading the rest of your inconsequential post.
>>
>>723222368
>Then maybe you should shut the fuck up and let one man talk to another man instead of interjecting yourself like some effeminate faggot whose dad took off and forced his mom to raise him alone and without knowledge of man code.
>Man code
Wow, you're surely insecure enough for saying such things. Was it your father? Did he beat you up all the time because you liked dolls and not football? Did he neglect you because showing affection is for faggots?
Don't worry though, let it out Anon, you might feel better after doing so.
>>
>>723222828
>you pointing out that I've failed to act like I had a father to teach me how a man acts means you're the one with father issues
So "no u"?

Protip: Whiteknighting for other men means you're gay.

I won't be reading your next closet case comment because you lost two posts ago.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.