[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is the kind of vile shit your pederast hero does.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: BaiS7GP[1].png (595KB, 634x880px) Image search: [Google]
BaiS7GP[1].png
595KB, 634x880px
Reminder that this is the kind of vile shit your pederast hero does.
>>
Fat people are a cancer.
>>
>>723211590
100% positive that fat shaming is what got that fat fuck into the gym.
OP is faggot.
>>
>>723211590
I can confirm op is a faggot
>>
>>723211590
Can I shame him for his gay fuckin hair?
>>
>>723212341
Yeah better fat shame someone who is already actively working towards bettering themselves, you're so smart man, you should write a book
>>
Why doesn't he fat shame trump?
>>
File: Emperor Trump.jpg (924KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Trump.jpg
924KB, 1200x792px
>>723211590
You are fake news.

The meme wars have begonen yet again.
Zionist media is fighting the righteous of this world.
Justice needs to be done.
/b unite, your brethren of /pol/ fought a worthy battle these past few days revealing the terror reaping Sweden and Europe.

They exposed the media for the silencing propaganda tool that it is.
A coordinated movement came arise by the forces of Kek at the same time as the the impulsive speech of The Emperor.

He mentioned the media lies and mentioned Sweden, media used their rhetoric and narrative in a feeble attempted to maintain social control over the people.

There is noting wrong in Sweden they said.
A few moments later in Sweden https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQsJdai8jE [Embed]

The amount of normies red pilled is unsurmountable and ever growing.
We need to maintain the momentum of truth and exposure of the suppressive media, we need to spread the truth to every mind in Europe to stop this Zionist disease

Alas /pol are mere halfbreed and they are weak.
It is time for us to take up our meme`s and armor up for battle.
Go to /pol/ Swedish threads for ammo.

We must spread the truth across the globe, this is the only way we can defeat the Zionist globalist and their plot to overturn all that is holy and Kek.

Start creating new twitter and Jewbook accounts, post comments on their fake narrative broadcasts and show them the truth.

Infiltrate their propaganda machines and rain a Kekly fire upon them, FUCK THEM UP!!
>>
File: 1k37tj.gif (108KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1k37tj.gif
108KB, 360x360px
>>
>fat fuck taking up machine playing on his phone

What an inconsiderate piece of shit he is
>>
>>723211590
makes fun of fat people? I didn't even realize he does this! He just got even cooler in my book!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.