[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OKay, so I might overdone the Mdma a bit and now sitting here

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478469726566.jpg (1MB, 1080x5760px) Image search: [Google]
1478469726566.jpg
1MB, 1080x5760px
OKay, so I might overdone the Mdma a bit and now sitting here twitching. what are /b/ doing tonight?

General drug thread
>>
I took Salvia less than 24 hours ago and got royally fucked.
had only ever done pot beforehand.
was 0 to 100 real quick
>>
File: useless.gif (496KB, 450x314px) Image search: [Google]
useless.gif
496KB, 450x314px
>>723208821
>Took a hit of 35x at my window
>Held it for 15
>Took another finishing it off
>Held at least 15 - stopped when I began to feel faint
>Knew I couldn`t go again, desperate to reach my bed before I fell
>Immediately started off on the wrong foot w/ fear of falling
>Turned towards bed in slow motion watching my arm/hand the whole time
>It kept repeating by moving back to the beginning stage of the turn
>each time it got a bit further along then the last but then started over
>was alright with time repeating, found it fun to watch
>complete loss of memory/have no past
>am one tiny sliver of a much larger giant
>(don`t know it but the `giant` is my sitter - currently getting ready to lift me to the bed)
>entire existence is being the repeating parts that make up this giant
>only `alive` so this `giant` can exist
>Start falling away from the `giant` that I am part of - still repeating
>ohshitimgoingtodie
>feel like the skin of my chest is being ripped away as I `fall` from the other slivers
>now reality is more than the giants existence
>I am one part of a gif that is the motion of a `giant` shushing me repeated forever
>I`m extremely pissed off
>all of life is only being a frame in a repeating gif
>it will continue on for eternity
>accepts this reality
>immediately defeated by the realization - utterly hopeless
>embodiment of useless box
>entire purpose is to panic then be shushed to acceptance
>void.gif
>slowly coming back to reality
>piecing life back together
>think I am child me who had a bad dream
>think sitter is my father trying to calm me down
>(realize after I fucked up because I was using one of my dads trippy old pillowcases - hence why I thought him and that I was child)
>have to convince myself of actual reality
>sofuckinggrateful
>wasn`t trapped living
>actively choosing to be alive is amazing
>>
>>723208821
yeah salvia can fuck you up. Even if you're prepared. luckily it only last 20 or so minutes
>>
>>723208913
Because of what I took/how (smoking - yeah I know, not the `correct` way) it was only like, 2 minutes but the actual amount of time didn't matter.

Still want to try again tho
>>
>>723208859
DId you do it again after or was that the "fuck this"
>>
>>723209515
I havent been able too since, but I definitely am going to try again.
I want to do it `right` however. My sitter absolutely loves the stuff so I want to try and have a trip like him. Deff will take more prep on my part.
>>
>>723210005
never done it myself. do want to tho, but it's hard to comeby in norway
>>
>>723208017
I took far too much last Friday, probably 250mg after repeated dabbing. I thought it was weak stuff because it hadn't kicked in by the 1 hour mark, but then all the dabs kicked in at once. I opted for a spliff way too early in the night and ended up just spinning out in bed (fantastic thoughts and dreams though) before sobering just enough to fap for a good hour. Will probably repeat this Friday.
>>
>>723211335
I would suggest it, but not for the trip itself but because of the after-effects on life it has.
Norway huh? hm..
>>
>>723212187
What's the point with mdma?
>>
gunna trip on 200ug lsd prolly but i'm running a dnp cycle so idk if it will fuck my trip up. dnp is a fat cutting drug btw. lol.
>>
>>723212442
It's utter bliss. I don't come down badly either so it's an ideal drug for me.
>>
>>723212442
it opens up empathy for others you step into a whole new world were everything is varm and nice.
>>
>>723213067
I had a pretty solid trip (200-300ug) a few weeks ago while sick on a bunch of antibiotics and my theory is that you'll be fine with the DNP in your system, HOWEVER, you will be able to feel the DNP in your system in a way you're no able to normally.
I think you should go ahead and trip, because it'll allow your mind to connect to your body and perhaps make you realise you shouldn't be doing DNP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.