[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to know how you get in touch with other people

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1449550176410.png (246KB, 680x623px) Image search: [Google]
1449550176410.png
246KB, 680x623px
I really want to know how you get in touch with other people again. I have spent so much time just wallowing by myself I can't even connect with other people anymore, it doesn't help I have Asperger's. I feel like I really just don't like much anymore, at least the things other people like to do. It makes me bitter and I just like to be alone because of it, and nobody really notices. When I fell off the grid and stop trying to make an effort, people forget about me entirely. I see people having fun with each other and smiling and taking pictures and they pay no attention to whats going on around them, or to people like me. I don't even know if I make sense but this is maddening, the pathetic bull shit people care about makes me cringe because I have to try to be like them to even feel like i'm getting anywhere with them. I feel fake and lonely and like nobody sees the bigger picture. Is it not worth seeing whats at stake here when you're loved instead? Does it make you that happy? I just want someone to talk to, this is maddening.
>>
Welcome to the club pal. Is not that bad, at least for me. I enjoy being like this
>>
>>723200621
If you want someone to talk to, I could create a temp email for awhile.

You seem interesting enough
>>
>>723200931
I keep fooling myself into believing being the way I am is the price to pay for being better than the people around me. They don't think objectively about anything, especially themselves. I'm trying to suffer to be what I deem good but nobody even gives it a second thought. I care so much about people that don't give a fuck about me it feels like.
>>
>>723200621
Explain ass burgers btw
>>
>>723200621
you sound like you have depression
what's your daily routine like?
you could always become a hero, no need to worry about socializing then,
>>
>>723201500
When a patty is made out of ass cheeks duh.

It's a mild form of Autism and the core traits everyone with autism share is feelings of alienation, isolation, ADHD, anxiety and some other quirks like obsessive traits that vary in people. I never make it known i'm ever upset in front of people, I act like a fucking adult and deal with my own problems and hate when other people make a show of theirs because of it.
>>
From what you posted, it sounds like you and I are a lot alike. If you want to talk my Kik is bloodhorker (was dumbass noncreative at the time of its creation)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.