[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to get laid for the first time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484410752800.jpg (131KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484410752800.jpg
131KB, 750x1000px
Best way to get laid for the first time?
>>
Prostitute or drunken slut
>>
Get engaged to your highschool sweetheart, save up for a downpayment on a starter 2 bedroom rancher, then have consentual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.
>>
You have to act like youve had sex before then tell them after that you were actually a virgin. Her reaction was hella funny when I told her, "Oh...well I mean I wouldnt have cared if you just told me" Yeahhh suureee
>>
>>723193274
This guy gets it
>>
I use bumble and tinder. Swipe right on fat chicks. Usually good at head and for fucking. And, from experience, all put out on the first date
>>
>>723192763
By sucking down a creamy, warm log of shit out of Andy Sixx's Asshole
>>
>>723193274
MODS
>>
>>723192763
Rape
>>
File: mmhhmmm.gif (987KB, 200x200px)
mmhhmmm.gif
987KB, 200x200px
>>723192763
shes from haverhill lolzhahahhaha
>>
>>723194732
Mass
>>
>>723192763
Get some roofies, go to a party or bar, tell everyone you're her big brother and take her home, fuck her senseless, keep her chained in your basement til she falls in love with you, have her bear your seed, die old and happy and madly in love
>>
go to backpage get a hooker. That or date rape a chick
>>
>>723192763

Shhhhh... I'll tell you the secret but don't tell anyone else....
1. Everyone, boy or girl wants to get laid. You just have to find the common ground.
2. You see her and say the magic word.
3. If she smiles you work the next step if not move on.
4. It's all a numbers game. Talk to 100 girls , 20 will screw you that night, 20 will screw you that week, 20 will screw you maybe, 20 will only screw you if you marry them, 20 will never screw you, even after you marry them.

Hello was the word if you spent the time to read all the way down here,
>>
TF do u know shes from haverhill?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.