[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo did nothing wrong pt2

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg (40KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg
40KB, 1024x683px
Milo did nothing wrong pt2
>>
>>723172858
Lefties just going spastic cuz they finally got some argument against him
>>
>>723172858
B-b-but hes a pedo hurr durr conpervetives hahaha
>>
He should stoned to death like God wanted.
>>
File: trump_sucks_one.webm (227KB, 342x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump_sucks_one.webm
227KB, 342x360px
>>723172858
Hahahaha, bitchy homo pedo is alt-right icon. You tards are just pathetic.
>>
>>723173199
I hate faggots but this one destroys feminists so he's an exception
>>
File: ou9w315bij7x.jpg (33KB, 463x424px) Image search: [Google]
ou9w315bij7x.jpg
33KB, 463x424px
>>723172858
You "libertarians" really do need to be euthanized.
>>
>>723173806
Milo isn't a libertarian.
>>
>>723172858
He did though.

Unless you're a muslim loving muhamed worshiping pedolord.
>>
>>723172858
Why should /b/ or even /Pol/ should defend a jew faggot who only likes nigger dick?
>>
>>723172980
He was always a joke tbh. I'm a righty myself, but he was always just a flameboyant faggot who just had a mass following of students. It was fun seeing him rek SJW's, but he's a moron at best.

I just love seeing extremist righties defend something they would otherwise use if it happened to a leftie.
>>
>>723173806
It isn't though. 14 is pedophilla in U.S but not in germany
>>
>>723172858
this faggot confessed to being a jew, loves nigger dicks and not wants kids.

kek
>>
>>723173942
Fuk off nigger, milo dindu nuffin
>>
>>723174156
Woah. Calm down jamal, just take my wallet.
>>
>>723172858
his defenders don't give any shit about free speech, they just like what he has to say
>>
>>723174204
this.

If you attack milo, you're suddenly a lefty who finally found a reason and you're a moron.

But if milo attacks someone it's free speech .

Always knew you righty's were hypocrits
>>
When interdepartmental agencies in differing agencies within the agency, cannot be dealt with without effecting the whole it would be counterintuitive to the over dynamic too be a little bit more accommodating to the overall contract incorporated into the overall parameters contended in the contractual agreement. And to all parties in the contract. Because when dealings are effected and they sequence worse than for the bottom line of all parties those policies aren’t contingent with the mission statement. So thanks but no thanks I don’t want the position honorary lady coach although also thank you in advance I would also say thank you again for your considerate consideration for such a noble post and or position, truly.

Sincerely best regards
>>
>>723172858
muhammed did nothing wrong*

Fixed it for you pedo loving jew fag.
>>
>>723174354
You know you want to suck him off stop lying to yourself
>>
Milo controversially said he thinks its OK if a 13 year old comes onto a 20+ year old and that it leads to an ok relationship.

So yeah, he supports fucking kids as long as the kids are able to consent. Sounds like a pedo.
>>
>>723174454
>>723174454
he had a nigger dick in his mouth. He's been tainted.
>>
>>723172858
Maybe not, but I still think the guy is full of shit and I'm always happy when bad things happen to people I hate.

And no, I don't hate him because I have no valid arguments against him. He's just an obnoxious cunt in the first place, so even when what he says is correct it doesn't change my opinion of him. And Breitbart is fucking trash tabloid nonsense for retired geriatrics. I can't believe people can take it seriously.
>>
>>723174469
righty's will defend him untill death, they're braindead and don't have their own opinion.
>>
>>723174469
>13
>kid
Kek
>>
>>723174295
Cool red it formatting dude, upvotes for you!
>>
>>723174859
Nice 3rd grade arguments! I bet your mommy would be proud!

Cookies for you!
>>
>>723172858
Milo's problem is that, even though he might have some genuinely good points to make, he's a complete dick.
>>
>>723174952
he has no problem being a dick.
>>
I can't believe some of you anons are falling for this paedophilia thing, you guys make genuine retards look intelligent.
>>
>>723175241
I can't believe you retards are defending this pedophilia thing.
>>
>>723175370
>/b/
>I can't believe you retards are defending pedophillia
They're also hitler amirite?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.