[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone speak Arabic? I need help deciphering something.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

Anyone speak Arabic? I need help deciphering something.
>>
>>723164428
sorry i dont speak negro
>>
yes. what is it
>>
>>723164428
Something something Alah and *explosion*
>>
how bout online translators faggot?
>>
>>723164428
لا
>>
>>723164428
Dumbfuck, post it. Like it is really something worth our time anyway...
>>
>>723164428
>Anyone allahu the akhbar? I need to allahu the akhbar.

Don't go dead, OP.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-055227.jpg (2MB, 1670x1182px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-055227.jpg
2MB, 1670x1182px
What does this say?
>>
Anyone speak Caucasian?
>>
>>723164747

accurate translation:

allahu akbar burn the jews 9/11 was just a prank
>>
>>723164747
My question is, how the fuck can you wrote all that if you don't know arabic, assuming that is yours.
>>
>>723164849
Thx fam
>>
>>723164875
It's my girlfriends. I'm white. She's Arab. Alright negarr?
>>
>>723164747
>allahu akbar
>allahu akbar
>allahu akbar
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>723164428
>deciphering
>>
>>723164428
Seriously though, /int/ is much more likely to be helpful to you.
>>
Turkish guy here, I have lots of arab/persian friends. I'll show them this. How can I stay in touch with you?
>>
>>723164923
I suppose I need to believe that your girlfriend just let you browse her stuff? Cool......
>>
>>723165086
Never been in a relationship have you? She didn't let him. OP is worried gf is cheating and grabbed this shot to see if he's right. By the time you think it might happen, it's already happened probably.
>>
>>723164923
Says something about payment for recruiting you for jihad. Also, she says you have a small penis.
>>
>>723165086
Yeah sure. That's why I'm asking people on an anonymous image board to decipher it. What has this place become?
>>
>>723164747
It's about a long distance relationship. The girl is trying to flip her sleeping hours so she can talk more to the guy, who seems to be studying music.
>>
>>723165074
Not a good idea m8. If you can't help me on this thread than I'm afraid I can't be helped. Thanks for the effort though .
>>
>>723165207
OP are you the music guy?
>>
>>723165294
tl;dr OP does not speak moon sword. His gf does. He grabbed screenshot. No, this is not a convo between OP and gf, but between gf and guy gf wants to be with. Probably.
>>
>>723165388
It's actually between two girls.

Oh wait
>>
>>723165270
The guy above translated it dumbass
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-060953.jpg (2MB, 1813x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-060953.jpg
2MB, 1813x1402px
>>723165207
Oh fuck ok. You can actually help me. What about this?
>>
>>723165294
I am sadly the music guy..
>>723165388
The convo is with another girl.
>>
>>723164747
>I swear to you sis, I'm (sorry dunno what that par means) He's always busy with work and music and the day/night cycle is inverted between us
> It's something about 3 days of sleep or some shit
> Dunno what that means
> something like "damn"
> I gotta change my sleeping cycle if I want to see him
> Is he breaking your heart by doing that ?
> No, no thank god
> Didn't get that part
> The poor guy manages to bear me
The rest is just her friend envying how she got to America and shit

This is not "classic" Arabic, the arabic language is different from a place to another, this one looks like egyptian

I hope that helped you, also she's not cheating on you if that's what you tought, just normal talk with her friend
>>
>>723165821
>>723165680
Please sir. You are a god
>>
>>723165680
She cheated on her husband with music man. She's taking to a cousin. Cousin tells her to be strong, unlike aunt Faten. Girl is applying for visa or green card.

She shouldn't share she cheated on Twitter op. She gonna get killed
>>
lil paranoid there OP but im guessing thats because she cheated on you before
>>
>>723165955
I'M THE MUSIC MAN!
>>723165980
Yes I am very paranoid. I'm not sure if she did or not. Most likely not. But something happened that made me question it. That's all.
>>
>>723164747
Blue: i swear sister nothing, I'm still bored. he's busy with work and music. and hour sleep schedule is the exact opposite.

Blue: That's why I've been awake for 3 days trying to reverse my sleep schedule.

blue: because I believe in god (it's like saying "I have to do it")

grey:believe in got what? (basically saying what?)

blue: that I have to reverse my sleep schedule if i want to see him.

grey: the most important thing he didn't break your heart, did he?

blue: no no thank god

blue:but i feel depressed, i feel like my life is depressing. I miss you (referring to a group might be family or friends) and my heart is broken because of that.

blue: and the poorthing (referring to the guy) is tolerating me.

grey: you'll forget us when you work

grey: you're just bored

grey: you didn't plan well when you went to America that quick.

grey: don't think about when we're going to America

(this one doesn't make much sense)

grey: but why don't you look for a course?
>>
>>723166169
What about this?>>723165680
>>
I can, I'm a sand nigger
>>
>>723165680
grey: apply everywhere

blue:everyone wants to hire someone who already has a visa

grey:(this doesn't make much since either so take it with a grain of salt) and what does your husband say to you when your cheating.

blue:when we get married it'll get easier and I'll be finished and start with the green card

blue: remer the story about Hisham? and that I lied to him? (replying to her friend's last massage)

grey: yes

(you can read these two messages on your own)

grey: tell him to eat shit

grey: don't be weak like aunt Faten and he hold this mistake against you for 1000 years

grey: tell him to man up

grey: because you can hold some mistakes on him too

blue: I'm not suppose to hold anything against him ( basically saying she's the guilty one)

blue: ugh it makes me so frustrated

blue: I'm not weak but I'm just tired I swear

blue: it's like he doesn't care
>>
>>723165821
Damn maybe I need to find an Arabic woman. She sounds legit.
>>
>>723167337
Hey thanks alot man. I wish I can show you more messages about the [hishim] incident. But I don't want to reveal too many names for the sake of us. Thank you for taking time out of your day to do that.
>>
>>723167373
They are legit.
CRAZY. But legit. I guess it goes both ways though. In sure she wouldn't appreciate her insecure bf doing this.
>>
>>723168148
You're welcome bro. but just remember that trust is the foundations of a healthy relationship, without it your relationship will crumble.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.