[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone on this site a religious idiot? Everyone here

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1487572118717.jpg (34KB, 336x335px) Image search: [Google]
1487572118717.jpg
34KB, 336x335px
Why is everyone on this site a religious idiot? Everyone here seems to be afraid of opening up to spiritual knowledge, I think that the Bible is full of lies and Satan , mahakali are really beautiful. (Anton Lavey is just edgy and dumb)
>>
>>723159354

>Calls people out for being religious idiots.

>proceeds to be a religious idiot.
>>
>>723159354
The bible is deceitful, besides Genesis and Revelation. But Revelation was a curse.
>>
File: IMG_5547.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5547.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>723159354
The thing is. The Bible is like a work of art. Supposed to look at it and understand that it gives some "good morals bro".
It's the art faggots who look into every single letter and give it meaning and then it's all fucked
>>
>>723159354
one thing i never understood
what do satanists see in satan?
i mean, I seem him as a scheming traitor, but do they have some other narrative they follow?
>>
>>723159430
https://youtu.be/hDpc-831GPs
Fuck you all that shit brainwashed all of you
>>
>>723159354
I also would like to know what people's thoughts of JoyOfSatan are they prove a lot of good points and share good meditation too, but in my opinion I can only agree with the meditation I am still learning about Thoth and Kali and Wicca stuff
>>
>>723159354
If everyone took enough effort to burn churches and make the world go on without lies sure, people would kill but at least it's happening without it being a huge lie the government made and they still let people in Syria flip shit over a god maybe there can be peace
>>
>>723159593
Did your mom tell you that? I don't consider myself anything and I think that was a lie told by your church to keep stealing money out your pocket it's like saying venom is the Satan to Spider-Man or some shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.