[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/ Which one would you fuck? How and why? Be honest / detailed.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1191.jpg (475KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
475KB, 2048x1366px
Hi /b/

Which one would you fuck?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.
>>
>>723158985
Do you really think anybody is going to say anything other than the chunkster in the blue dress?

Why? Because she has a big fat arse and massive tits.

How? Well personally I'd fuck her doggy so I could watch her tits swing and her arse jiggle as it slams back against me.
>>
Left, because I'm attracted to her. I would suck on her tits and make her cum while she's still clothed.
>>
>>723158985
The fatty in blue. Her body is perfect. I would ruin her and degrade her like the tubby slampiggy she is.
>>
>>723159202
>>723159113
These
>>
The faggot looking one is definitely on xtc
>>
>>723159113
Why the fuck would you pick that uggo? She's 4th out of the 5, only the far right is worse.

Left is #1
>>
The fat one because I like fat
>>
>>723158985
Brown hair far left

I'm more interested in where these people are from, though. The clothing style looks like something from the UK/Ireland
>>723159303
This guy knows what up.
>>
>>723159303
Really?! Look at those tits
>>
>>723159378
England
>>
>>723159378
Cardiff
>>
>>723158985
Middle with slight redish hair and nose ring.

Prettiest face, semi Rocker style. Looks pretty thin so probably looks really good naked, also high odds of her being really tight.

Blue dress is ok, boobs look nice, but that's not enough to seal the deal. A lot if those chicks vags are like canyons. I'm about 8 in and very thick, and I've banged some chicks like that, just too big
Man.
>>
>>723159113
obv never fucked anything if you think you can see through her like her torso faggot
>>
>>723159491
How do you know?
>>
who brought their dad tho
>>
>>723159399
I'm looking. They are nasty. Without the bra, they probably hang down about her navel.
>>
>>723159635
No way
>>
>>723159504
Mirror
>>
>>723158985
These look like useless British whores.

0/10 do not want.
>>
>>723158985
Titfuck the one in blue and finish in her ass.
>>
>>723158985
id probably go with the redhead. maybe the one to her right depending on their bodies
>>
>>723159491
Essex
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.