[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your "That High" story /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 200_s.gif (48KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48KB, 267x200px
Whats your "That High" story /b/?
>>
File: IMG_9690.jpg (402KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9690.jpg
402KB, 707x1000px
>>
LOL WEED XD
>>
Got so high i asked if she was an m&m.
>>
File: donaldduck.jpg (77KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
donaldduck.jpg
77KB, 500x552px
>>723158691
>smoke weed
>feel like shit
>end up with persistent psychiatric symptoms for which I take medication and probably will have to do so for the rest of my life
dat high tho, amirite?
>>
File: 148553435955.gif (196KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
148553435955.gif
196KB, 392x392px
The first time I smoke, when I went to the bathroom, I did not know how to get back to my room
>>
RIDE THE LIGHTNING
>>
>>723158691
I don't really smoke weed, but I've tried it a few times. The second time I smoked weed I remember taking a shit. I was just sitting there on the shitter just thinking about stuff and for half a second I had a severe panic attack and didn't know where I was. You know how your lying in your bed and then you feel like you're falling and jolt up? Imagine that times 20 for half a second.

Really stupid story, but a true story at least.
>>
>>723161810
That happens sometimes, called greening out.
>>
>>723160892
How is medication that gets you even higher gonna help, if you're taking shit like that
>>
Two days ago, night from Sat to Sunday, smoked like 10 bongs in a day, go to sleep...

Then I saw hell, really guys. I used to smoke a lot since 7-8 years. But THIS. That was AWFUL.

Woke up 3 hours after I felt asleep. A giant headcrack but that doosnt hurt, I felt like I was going crazy, air was blowing in my mind, cant stay calm and rationalize, I felt like being out of my body, wasnt me controling my own body.. calling 15 (french 911), was in panick, dunoo what to do, felt like I gotta kill myself to end it, that was more than a bad trip, that was .. idk

FFS guys I'll never smoke again, I saw hell this night, REALLY
>>
>>723158691
Music helped me understand weed not only because of the content but what they talk about in my music makes so much sense about death
>>
I got high once and had to take a shower to go out, I got in the shower and I kept convincing myself cause it was an electric power shower a wire was gonna come loose and touch the water pipe or something and I was gonna get burned to death through severe electrocution through the water coming out the shower head. I was so paranoid I couldn't stand it and had to jump out and wait til I sobered up.
>>
>>723158691
I got soooo fucking high this one time I ended up eating some food and taking a nap. Shit was nuts.
>>
>>723161994
Stop going to church and being a pussy, you're not going to hell man chill out just be more aware of your surrounding and how much media and religion brainwashes you
>>
One time in eighth grade I hit a gatorade bottle bong a few times and then started hallucinating, threw up, passed out, threw up twice more, then slept several hours. Also I was in a forest the whole time
>>
>>723162113
lel I'm 100% atheist ... I called it HELL cause the stat I was in had no word to being described
>>
>>723162213
>>723162123
Must've been something else homie school is HIGHLY annoying plus marijuana stops people from puking it's really a medicine
>>
Tried to go to sleep but every time I moved a muscle the slightest bit, I felt the electric spark going through my muscles and I felt like I could control every single part of my body. Was laying down over 20 minutes moving just a fingertip or something like that to feel the electricity wandering through my body. Was an awesome feeling but unfortunately i never had it again.
>>
Smoked all day erry day for about 7 years. Threw up a bit, greened out a few times but nothing exciting. Seriously, it's just weed...

Eventually moved to the other side of the country and quit, enjoy on the occasional weekend now.
>>
>>723162325
This isn't true.
>>
>>723162665
Damn that sucks then I never had a problem with weed, just don't be a hippie about it everyone
>>
>>723158691
I was that high that i putted my cat in the fridge. He ate all the salami.
>>
>>723162329
>felt like I could control every single part of my body
>because you can't do that normally, how bizzare
>>
>>723161986
nah, it doesn't get me high at all, doc didn't want to put me on benzos, luckily.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-18-45-53.png (344KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-18-45-53.png
344KB, 720x1280px
Unbeknownst to be, my homeboy was feeling like a dumbass so he smoked some synthetic k2? Bullshit. When I came in through the window he started crying, and whining about me being a robot.
>>
>>723158691
I just did some research on the Simpsons and apparently it is very old.......one of the animation series with its own snes game. Fuck.......snes, a fucking snes. I wasn't even born yet.
>>
ITT: People who can't handle their shit.
>>
>>723161994
Or you could, you know, not smoke ten bong bowls in a day?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.