[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews and other non-Whites fear the White man. They know that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1416841679248.jpg (50KB, 490x531px) Image search: [Google]
1416841679248.jpg
50KB, 490x531px
Jews and other non-Whites fear the White man. They know that the White man is capable of doing anything he sets his mind to. Anything! That’s why they fear him. That’s why they want to wipe out White Western civilization.
>>
if the white man is so smart, why is white genocide happening
>>
>>723157054
because whites are few, and the fags are many
>>
>>723157142
then just close the borders

why does the jew control the Anglo if the Anglo is better
>>
>>723156952
>jews fear the white man
kek, how delusional are you? we are already executing our plans to make your race weak and its currently at good progress. No one can stop our weapons of multiculturalism and globalism.
>>
>>723157194
some country does it (not the fag usa)
>>
>>723157265
>s to make your race weak and its currently at good progress. No one can stop our weapons
gaschambers, free pork, work...
>>
>>723157404
you see we jews can never be wiped out and the more you damage is the more influence and sympathy we gain, and history proves it.
we are stronger than before so stay cucked whiteboi
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.