[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have the wincest story where the sister uses brothers

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 493x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 493x479px
Anyone have the wincest story where the sister uses brothers cock while he's sleeping along with the one where the guy fucks is blind sister? Also General wincest thread
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>be me at 15. Dad marries the woman he had dated for a few years after splitting with my mom.
>Woman has a 12yr old daughter that's now my step sis.
>dad has a long talk with me about her because her dad had molested her for years before her mom found out.
>tells me not to mention her dad and to avoid "dirty" topics with her.
>don't get it until the week after they move in. She is hypersexualized and always finding a reason to talk about sex.
>parents do Thier best to stop her including therapy. Gets lighter but never stops.
>it's 230am and about a month after they moved in. I can't sleep so I decide to jerk off.
>pretty into it head thrown back on pillow jerking away. Feel hot wet moistness all over my cockhead.
>step sis is standing on the side of bed bent over with my dick in her mouth.
>I never heard her come in. I was scared and confused but it felt so good I didn't say anything I just let her. After a minute she pops it out and gets on top of me.
>I'm freaking out because ive never made out yet let alone sex. She must have noticed cuz she asked if I was ok.
> I just nodded as she put me inside and them moved her hips. Came inside her in less than a minute.
>she gets off me and lays next to me and says she wanted to do that since she moved here and she has no one to play "the night time game" with. >Asks if I will play. Say yes and at pretty much the same time we said we should keep it secret.

Never stopped fucking her. We are both married to other people but have sex at least 4-6 times a month. Two of her children we are pretty sure are mine. One for sure is her husbands. I'm not a fool and know she cheats on him with other men to. Kinda feel sorry for him he's a nice guy.
>>
Bumping for story time
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.