[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Yo white boiiiii, say wattup to the new Hermoine!! #BLM"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hermoine_37.jpg (576KB, 738x1165px) Image search: [Google]
hermoine_37.jpg
576KB, 738x1165px
"Yo white boiiiii, say wattup to the new Hermoine!! #BLM"
>>
gross
>>
>their child is not a halfcast
>she had to get a black guy to impregnate her because ron wasn't up to the job

kek
>>
>>723153180
There's a crossover with Planet of the Apes?
>>
>>723153349
oh, shit. I just realized this.
>>
Why is it okay to nigger popular characters (Hermione, Spiderman, Nick Fury, etc.), but if we were to paint a traditionally nigger character white it would cause an uproar! I can't prove what I said, of course, but I'm still willing to bet.
>>
fuck this pisses me off if i was a black dude i would be fucking livid that black people are so obviously shoehorned into roles like this to "help us" like jesus fuck just treat them like people
>>
>>723153597
Because it's all Jewish driven narrative to undermine and destroy the white race
>>
>>723153180
>J.K. Rowling "Hermione's skin was never specified as white"
>>
Nerd shit? Your bait is getting worse. Why would anyone other than millennial garbage and /pol/ care?

>shows picture of all black nail salon
>"you mad white boi?"
>>
>>723153597
There was plenty uproar when Jake Gyllenhaal got the sandnigger role in Prince of Persia.

That olympic gymnast Simone Biles (dark-skinned black) took a lot of heat for requesting that Zendaya (light-skinned black) play her in a biopic.
>>
>>723153180
Wow!

Blacks will always be tokens. Must feel good.
>>
File: 2017-02-21-034757_1.jpg (54KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-21-034757_1.jpg
54KB, 960x544px
>>723153180
Niggers ruin everything
>>
File: get.jpg (29KB, 598x211px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
29KB, 598x211px
>>723153800
>>
Now that's what I call black magic
>>
>>723153180
could be a good looking black girl at least
>>
She was cursed in between books with the benefitclaimrus spell.
>>
>>723155004

They really went into the jungle for this one.
>>
>>723154681
leave it to a fucking author to not remember their own book
>>
>>723153180

I think it's incredibly progressive of them to use real life primates in a big budget movie.
>>
It's racist. So glad I don't pay for movies anymore.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (55KB, 540x671px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
55KB, 540x671px
>>723153180
What the fuck... This is beyond the worst.

I thought the shitty tumblr fanart was bad... It's 'canon' now. Let's watch tumblr rejoice.
>>
>>723154681
>>723155142
KEK.
>>
>>723153597

There's this cartoon called Steven Universe with a "iverse" cast, and a tumblr blog turned them white.

The uproar was delicious, sjw freaking out by the "whitewashing" of their characters.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.