[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some one?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Some one?
>>
>>723148977
I have a hand tattoo
>>
>>723148977

This is just norse paganism, and nothing to do with white supremacy, right? I want to get one of those tattoos but it'd bother me a lot if someone got the wrong idea.
>>
>>723149827
Yeah its an occult sigil
>>
>>723149827
i think it`s orginally a Germanic symbol, but it`s used by fascists/pagan nazis. Kind of like a triskele.
>>
>>723149827
They will get the right idea. You are a gigantic faggot and you enjoy gurgling cum.
>>
>>723149925

valknut to be specific, the symbol of Odin. Warriors who bare this upon their body are meant to be einherjer in the afterlife, those who fight on the side on the side of the gods during the ragnarok
>>
>>723150017

>You don't want to be a nazi and therefore are gay

Special kind of retarded aren't you?
>>
>>723150093
kirk
>>
'hurr im part of non-mainstream religion im so cool guys'

I enjoy learning about Norse mythology but Odinists are almost as cringey as the spiritual Veganists who go around touting their superior way of thinking.
>>
>>723150323
Some people like to be connected to their culture, there's nothing wrong with that. It's something our ancestors believed for thousands of years and partially define us as a people, something unique from the other peoples and cultures of the world. Something much older than us and something that will still remain longer after we're gone.
>>
>>723150323
lol nobody who actually holds those beliefs are doing it just to be cool.
>>
>>723150032
>fuckhead

germanfag here: Sign is the heart of Hrungnir

>google it, fucker
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.