[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im tapering off of clonazepam. Its given me some anxiety but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1486856743391.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486856743391.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
Im tapering off of clonazepam. Its given me some anxiety but my dumb ass drank a lot yesterday even though i know that always causes anxiety for me the next day. So basically ive been on the verge of a panic attack for the whole day.

Tl;dr i feel like shit cause im tapering off of a medication. I need a feel good thread from you guys. Funny things, cute things, beautiful things, cozy things...you get the idea.
>>
>>723147722
I hate you because you are who I use to be.
>>
>>723147722

Are yo tapering off with the support of a doc (script)?

Or are you tapering off from Klonopin you score from dealers?
>>
>>723147941
Ok nigger.
>>
>>723148206
Nah i was prescribed it. Was probably on it for almost half a year. Had kind of an emergency where they had to prescribe it to me for daily use because my anxiety got so bad and i was still looking for the right daily med.
>>
>>723148346

I also tapered off of Klonopin, that I was prescribed for daily use.

I was on 3mg/day, and I tapered quite slowly -- took a couple of months.

That's longer than necessary, but my doc was supportive, and said to go slowly, to minimize withdrawal effects.

It worked fairly well, although I always felt a little "off" -- who knows if this was mild withdrawal or just psychological.

Anyway, go as slow as your doc will support. It's easier that way.
>>
>>723148677

And I know slow is easier from personal experience. Another time I had been on 3mg a day of Klonopin, I ended up in a psych ward (nothing to do with the Klonopin, just severe depression).

Anyway, the doc in the psych ward didn't prescribe Klonopin (or any benzo) for any reason, ever.

He didn't even give me one day of taper. Just cold turkey.

It was NOT pleasant. (Also not medically recommended - the doc even told me that. Fucking sadist to put me through withdrawal.)
>>
>>723148677
Yeah thats how ive felt all day. Just kind of off. I dont feel right.

I tapered pretty slowly though. I was at 1.5mg. Went down to 1 for like 2 weeks and then took .5 for 3 weeks or so.
>>
>>723148916
What a fucking idiot, people can die from that shit.
>>
>>723149104

Are you still at .5mg?

In the end, it's good to go down by smaller amounts.

You can cut your pills (if needed) and go down by .25mg.
>>
>>723148916
Why didn't you just kill yourself?
>>
>>723149353

Wasn't suicidal -- not REALLY suicidal. Just really stuck in therapy and meds not working, and my regular doc thought the hospital was a good idea to change up meds, maybe find another therapist.

Little did I know the fucker in the hospital would pull Klonopin out from under me.

Oh well. About 2 weeks and it was over.
>>
Anyway, time for sleep for me.

Best of luck with your tapering.

Be easy...
>>
>>723149228
I just took .5 until the rest was gone. Havent had a dose since friday.
>>
File: IMG_0351.jpg (40KB, 437x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.jpg
40KB, 437x563px
Same thing happens to me m8. I just stay in bed all day after my dumbass drinks too much and just try to keep my mind distracted. How long you had anxiety?
>>
>>723147722
Original: 4 lines
Tldr: 3 lines
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.