[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sucked a random guys cock today at the gym. Ask me anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: 837af4c249070c50ea608fc0cb9a5d7d.jpg (202KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
837af4c249070c50ea608fc0cb9a5d7d.jpg
202KB, 1080x1440px
I sucked a random guys cock today at the gym. Ask me anything.

Pic unrelated.
>>
How did you make this happen?
>>
Did he suck your cock after too?
>>
>>723146338
What did you bench today?
>>
>>723146338
Did he cum in your mouth or on your face?
>>
>>723146338
Is your neg hole pozzed?

Did you spit or swallow?
>>
>>723146338
Why are you a faggot
>>
Kek I've had my cock sucked too. My cock is so nasty that not many would touch it. I had to resort to getting blown by a dude
>>
>>723146338

Gotta have that brotein shake after a work out
>>
>>723146455
No...He left the shower almost immediately after cumming in my mouth.
>>
>>723146512
>>723146539
In my mouth. I swallowed.
>>
Green text it
>>
>>723146464
Legs today. Also didn't totally finish the workout due to said event.
>>
>>723146725
This. Greentext it OP
>>
This shit always happens in the showers I swear man not a single day goes by that there's not cum all over the place
>>
>>723146615
How nasty can we get a pic?
>>
>>723146949
this pls i think ill do the same some time i already suck dick but i havent sucked a random guys dick
>>
>>723146338
You know this shit is real!
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 904x1275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 904x1275px
>>723146908
I'm 18 so the dude was craving young cock I can green text if you'd like
>>
>>723147117
:S wtf
>>
File: received_1781330718851659.webm (686KB, 320x576px) Image search: [Google]
received_1781330718851659.webm
686KB, 320x576px
Is this you OP?
>>
Fine OP here..

>be me in gym earlier today
>see pretty hot guy, check him out...he notices but ignores
>check him out several more times, he catches me staring at his cock
>turn away in shame
>couple mins later he walks by me towards the locker room and gives me this super flirty look
>wait a min since not sure if that was real or not
>follow into locker room
>see him getting undressed for shower
>steal a few glances, trying to be subtle
>just at my locker getting undressed for no real reason since Im not done with my workout yet
>he sorta readjusts his towel and shows me his cock
>its beautiful
>im nearly drooling
>he sees me and kinda laughs
>he heads to the shower
>wait a min and collect my thoughts
>raging boner
>follow him into shower
>suck his cock until he cums in my mouth
>swallow a big load down
>he leaves
>on knees in gym shower with belly full of cum
>wtf
>>
>>723147291
gay
>>
>>723147291
Sounds hot

you should go to the showers, get on your knees and leave your mouth open and let guys try you out
>>
>>723147117
Dubs and you post
>>
>>723147803
Not sure about that. Don't just want to suck a bunch of gross dude's dicks
>>
>>723147907
You're in the shower hopefully they're cleaning up xd
>>
>>723147117
>be me
> be 18 chronic masturbator to the point I do it five times daily
>realize I'm getting tired of my own hand
>post as on CL looking for female
>old man 50+ answers ad begging to suck my cock
>says he gives the best head in town and he'll make my first time special
>he'll make sure I'll never use my hands again
>I say maybe
>two hours later I'm horny as fuck and decided fuck it
Continue?
>>
>>723148009
Don't even ask just go for it
>>
>>723147954
Yeah but the guy attached to the cock has to not be gross too
>>
>>723148208
>>723148009
>text him saying I'll get my cock sucked but I doubt he'll able to get me to cum since I jerk off a lot
>texts me back to just wear basketball shorts and no underwear
> I find some really thinned clothed basketball shorts
>you can practically see my dick through them
>driving to his house looking at hot girls on my phone beforehand
>basically rubbing my cock on the way there
>I get to the house. Pretty big might be a rich fella
>>
File: 1486321388753s.jpg (2KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486321388753s.jpg
2KB, 93x125px
Not OP, pic kinda related

>Be me
>Be horny, looking on OK Cupid.
>Have my profile set as heterosexual, but notice several feminine gay guys checking out my profile
>A couple of them message me, I ignore
>One asian girl messages me, looks like a girl, but has profile listed as guy
>Im confused, I message back, turns out hes a filipino trap, moved here from the phillipines recently for work
>Hes really flirty, and he looks hotter and more feminine than 90 percent of the posts in trap threads on /b/
>message back and forth for a couple weeks, one day he says we should hang out
>At this point I have a gf now, and I say Im straight, but he says "omg straight guys always think Im trying to fuck them, I just wanna hang out!", I feel bad and say okay sure, lets chill
>Meet this guy up, hes dressed in a womans coat and white jeans, with sunglasses, hair dyed blonde, looks like a girl.
>We just hang out at a bar, I have some beer, he has some cocktail or something, hanging out just talking about life and stuff.
>He says to come back to his place for food, hes a good cook. I say sure, I love filipino food.

Cont.
>>
>>723148521
Continue?
Making sure I don't type for a thread that'll 404
>>
>>723148541
MORE.
>>
>>723148541

Going home with a homo only means one thing... youre gonna get your cock fiddled with
>>
>>723148541

>Get back to his place, lives with roommates so he brings me to his room to hang out.
>Smells like girls perfume, really fucking with my mind, everything is telling me this is a girl but Ive already decided that Im NOT gonna fuck this dude, Im not gay.
>He sits on the edge of his bed, says "Sorry, I dont have any chairs yet for my desk."
>Im standing up, looking like a dork. "sit down on the bed! Why are you so shy haha."
>Sit down next to the guy.
>We continue talking, when suddenly he just leans in and starts kissing me.
>I instinctively pull back, Im just in shock. I just kissed a dude.
>"Come on, I know you want to fuck me." He starts rubbing my crotch.
>He leans in again, and starts kissing me more.
>Well, Im gay.
>Fuck it, I start kissing him back deep, and then I just start doing what I usually do with chicks. I run my hands up his shirt, feel nothing but flat. Start to push back against him.
>He lays down, Im on top, slide my hads down to his pants.
>...I feel a bulge.
>Start rubbing it. He starts moaning (He sounds like a chick too btw).
>He gets up, unzips my pants, and pulls out my dick.
>"Haha look how hard you are, I knew it. Dont worry, Im hotter than most girls." He says with a wink.
>Starts deep throating my cock hard, its so good. Legit the best blowjob Ive ever received.
>I start rubbing his crotch more, until he pulls my cock out of his mouth so that he can speak.
>"Take out my dick" he says

Cont.
>>
>me
>gay cousin molested me by giving me a handjob
>i was 8 he was 18 or 19
>i ended up liking it
>had him wank me while i little spooned him in his bed at night
>rubbed ass against his dick
>didnt see him after a while
>got in touch with him a couple of years later
>hes moved out an invites me over to play video games
>he basically gives me a bj and we shower together
>months go by and it progresses to the point where we fuck
>become dependent on him for pleasure
>nearly every weeknd fucking at his apartment
>he moves away and i become depressed
it somehow fucked with me mentally because i was always shy and this made me antisocial since i just needed him... i miss him
>>
>>723149460
Moar
>>
>>723149460
moar!
>>
bump...for science
>>
>>723149460
>Unzip his jeans, he pulls them down.
>Has on pink panties.
>I pull out his dick...its tiny as fuck. Like Im 7 inches, and this dick is so small, it has to be like 3 inches hard.
>Asians really do have small dicks...
>Anyway I pull out his dick, I dont know what to do with it, Im kinda just holding it and rubbing it? Ive never jerked a cock that wasnt my own.
>He stops sucking, and pushes me onto my back.
>He gets on top of me and starts grinding his ass on my dick, and then grabs my hand and places it around his dick.
>I start to jerking him off, hes still grinding on my dick, leans down to make out with me more.
>"Do you want to try sucking a dick? I bet you are good at it, you have such nice lips."
>"Uhhh..."
>Turns around, we are now 69ing, his dick hovering over my face, while hes sucking mine loudly.

I will continue but Im suddenyl really busy, so I will try to post when I can,
>>
>>723149460
Fucking more
>>
>>723150645
Moar
>>
>>723150645
Bump
>>
>>723146338
Thread reported for faggotry and cp just in case.
>>
>>723150645
Moar
>>
>>723150645
>I keep jerking his dick, as its hovering 2 inches from my face.
>Hes still sucking, stops, "Come on, please suck it Daddy.."
>HARDER THAN BEFORE NOW
>I slip this tiny little dick into my mouth, and start to rub it with my tongue while doing a sucking motion.
>All I can think in my head is "I am now sucking a dick. Theres no going back."
>Hes moaning even louder now. I start squeezing his ass, rubbing his flat stomach.
>"Fuck,
>Eventually I pull down his panties, and start to rub his asshole with my finger.
>He stops me, "Dont finger me, Im really tight, it wont go in without lube."
>I just play with his hole instead, we continue for a little while.

cont.
>>
>>723153736
>After awhile of 69ing and blowing eachother, he gets up.
>We start to make out more, I sit up with my back against the wall.
>He lays down at my crotch.
>"I know you wanna fuck me so bad, but I cant. Ive never had anything bigger than my finger inside. Even my ex boyfriend in the phillipines couldnt get it in, and you're way bigger than he was."
>Awww fuck. I want to fuck NOW, Ive been hard for 20 minutes just getting head.
>"I'll be gentle if you let me" Fuck, Im so gay.
>>
>>723148868
Continue
>>
>>723154167
>He says okay, lets try just the tip.
>Fuck yea.
>He lubes up my cock real nice, then he gets on his back covers his finger in lube, and starts fingering himself, while at the same time jerking and sucking my dick.
>I rub his little dick and spit on it, rubbing it some more.
>"Okay, you can try and put it in, but go VERY slowly please. I told you, Ive never been fucked before. You're lucky Im letting you do this, you're basically taking my virginity."
>Hes still on his back,and Im kneeling beside the bed. His ass is pressed against my stomach, and his legs around my hips.
>I press the tip of my dick against his hole. I apply some pressure by leaning my body into his.
>Nothing, its like pressing my dick against a brick wall. Theres NO give on his hole.

cont.
>>
>>723155497
Is there anyone still here reading this? Should I continue?
>>
>>723155507
yes
>>
>>723155507
Standing by
>>
>>723155507
Yes do pls
>>
>>723155497
>I start to push harder, but Im barely getting anything.
>I finally get an inch in, and hes clearly not enjoying it at all, hes wincing at every little movement, and to be honest, he was so fucking tight that it was actually hurting my dick too.
>I feel bad, so I pull out.
>He gets in my lap and starts to rub our dicks together with one hand, jerking us both at the same time.
>"Im sorry Im so tight baby, you're pretty big though for a white guy."
>I suck on his nipples and finger his ass while he grinds in my lap and rubs our dicks together.
>Eventually he stops jerking us off, but we're both grinding so hard that the friction and precum, as well as both are stomachs pressing against eachothers dick is getting me closer to jizzing.
>"Fuck, Im gonna cum"
>He starts tongueing my mouth, Im fingering his ass rough.
>I blow a MASSIVE load on us both, its everywhere, just my sticky, warm cum all between. In retrospect Im kinda grossed out by the thought of it, but it was SO fucking hot when it happened.
>Ive never blown a load that felt so good, I felt like passing out.

cont.
>>
>>723156135
>We continue to make out, just sitting there in my mess. (We spent a lot of time just sticking our tongues in eachothers mouths, I dont know, we both like making out I guess).
>"Selfish, you didnt wait for me to finish. Finger me while I jerk off."
>We lay down, his ass is in my lap, and Im fingering his ass again, while we make out and he jerks himself off.
>Finally he cums, and we lay there in just a mess.

Anyway, thats the story of how I ended up dating a man for 2 years. Also how I found out I was bisexual.
>>
>>723156135
still better story than op's
>>
>>723156379
Did you succeed to fuck him
>>
>>723156522
Yea eventually, about 6 months after we started dating. We'd hang out at his place (because I was afraid to bring home a trap to family's place) and practice fingering him and loosening his hole enough that I could fit my dick in.

I remember the first time I actually got it in all the way, his eyes were tearing up. I just had to keep reassuring him, and kissing his chest and his neck. Eventually I was slamming his asshole hard though. He was smaller than me, so I could easily pick him up, and he would have his arms and legs wrapped around me while we kissed and I would fuck him hard up against the wall.

To this day, hes still the only guy Ive ever been with. Ive yet to meet a guy/trap that was as hot and feminine as him.
>>
>>723156841

Any pics?
>>
>>723156841
greentext ?
>>
>>723156841
I envy u everything except suckin his dick xD
>>
>>723157878
Greentext of what? Did you read my other greentext haha.

>>723157857
I do but I dont want to post them, sorry man. Just in case someone recognizes.

>>723158645
Hey it wasnt that bad haha.
>>
>>723160059
That time when you fucked him
btw congrats for the other greentext you pleased me.
>>
>>723160059
so it wasn't that bad u say :D
did your friend liked that, when u finally took his anal virginity?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.