[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ireland is the greatest country in the world prove me wrong

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1476745179512.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476745179512.png
382KB, 600x600px
Ireland is the greatest country in the world prove me wrong

>protip: you cant

>universal health care for people who dont eant enough for insurance

>low business tax great place to start or base a business (google, facebook and intel are based here to name a few

>people here arnt fucking stupid and ignorant like in the states

>brilliant gun control virtually no gun crime and lower crime rates in general
>>
>rents completely unaffordable because the welfare class are being given houses for them and their six kids who will probably have kids themselves before the junior cert
>feral niggers having massive brawls in the middle of Dublin city in the middle of the day
>scumbag juvenile offenders being given designer clothes and all the latest consoles while also getting pocket money
>majority of young generation useless leftist college babies
We sure have it awesome OP
>>
>>723144562
Op is some edgy teen with less than 10% Irish blood who probably just watched the wind that shakes the barley.
>>
>>723144562
>People here aren't stupid like in the states
Hurr durr yep we're all big fat dumbfucks, all 300 and however many fucking million of us. Just like every Chinese person eats dogs and every Indian shits in the street. Let me guess OP, you're an alcoholic redhead who always wears green, right? And no your country is not the greatest, mine isn't made of gold but at least when the Britfags tried taking our land we kicked their asses back to Britain. You sorry sacks of shit can't even keep all of your tiny island from them. Fucking Northern Ireland, bet those are the only good Irish too. Fuck off OP, go eat some potatoes.
>>
File: 6ec.jpg (92KB, 767x575px) Image search: [Google]
6ec.jpg
92KB, 767x575px
>>723146064
Was going to roast you but remembered i was given designer clothes and pocket money when i was incarcerated as a juvenile offender in oberstown childrens detention campus
>>723146706
Turned 18 3 weeks ago and im from galway born to 2 irish parents im as irish as the come lad
>>723147475
In my experience of Americans there always fat they always think there irish because 100 years ago paddy from sligo fucked off to the states are fucked a fat ameiawhore
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.