[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, Saturday night I got really hammered and got arrested

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 17 - C5GkuD0.jpg (68KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
17 - C5GkuD0.jpg
68KB, 500x666px
Hey /b/,
Saturday night I got really hammered and got arrested
It was my first time drinking in months because I got in trouble for it last year
School thinks I was on drugs though I wasn't
I am not allowed to drink for about 3 years or I face 6 months jailtime
I'm being called in for being on drugs tomorrow morning, what do I do?
>say I was on drugs and be fucked for it
>say I was drinking and be fucked for it
>deny for eternity
I don't remember much from that night, though I do remember refusing treatment and walking home what do, /b/?
>>
KYS?
>>
>>723143845
Post sauce first
>>
Say i was on drugs and be fucked for it best chooice
>>
>>723143929
considering it
>>723143984
just an image I found here friend
>>
>I am not allowed to drink for about 3 years or I face 6 months jailtime

Where do you live?

Pretend to be transgender, say the school is discriminating against your choices

Get SJW to do the rest
>>
>>723144047
if I do I am gonna get pulled out of school and disowned, also jailtime
>>
Demand they take a blood sample to prove you didn't take drugs and threaten them with a lawsuit if they ever falsely accuse you of being a drug addict again.
>>
>>723144084
I can't say where I live, and no to sjw shit
>>
>>723144141
I told them to do so in an email today to prove I wasn't on drugs, but no response so far. Can I say the confusion was from a concussion or something? Will they notify my parents about this?
>>
File: 16 - p5zIgU9.jpg (53KB, 465x960px) Image search: [Google]
16 - p5zIgU9.jpg
53KB, 465x960px
>>
>>723144240
>Will they notify my parents about this?
How old are you?
>>
>>723144418
20 in college
>>
alcohol is a drug though
>>
>>723143845
what did you get in trouble for last year?
>>
>>723144317
>dat disgusting hair color
>>
don't show up to their call until the drugs are out of your system
>>
>jailed for being drunk
>or can't drink for 3 years
>for someone who is 20 yo
Where do you live, Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>723144463

>Ameripoors are so free you can't drink without getting arrested and threatened with jail or forced into years of sobriety

Land of the free
>>
>>723143845
wtf never admit to anything. dindu nuffin
>>
>>723145077
X is dangerous and can ruin your life, so if we catch you with X we'll throw you in jail and ruin your life.
>murrican logic
>>
>>723144463
>20
>my parents
>cant drink
what fucking communist faggot shithole of a country do you live in? holy fucking shit what the fuck am i reading
>>
Sorry all tried to sleep but my anxiety is through the roof so I'm back
>>723145626
>>723145532
>>723145077
>>723145061
USA
>>723144747
I didn't do drugs
>>723145444
That's the plan, if it doesn't work, rest in RIP
>>
>>723145983
What exactly did you do to get in this typ of trouble?
>>
>>723143845

You clearly cant handle your drink so maybe you just shouldnt be drinking
>>
>>723143845
>School thinks I was on drugs though I wasn't

On what planet is alcohol not a drug.

>>723144084
>Donate to my Patreon
>>
>>723146815
yeah I understand that now, seems too late though
>>
>>723148940

Express remorse. It goes a long way
>>
>>723143845
Have you got a lawyer?
>>
>>723145983
OP please tell me this is bullshit, or at least you are "forgetting" to mention some bullshit you did when drunk.
I can't believe this is a thing in a first world country
>>
File: psychadvice.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
psychadvice.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
>>723143845

That depends, OP.

Where are you from in the US? How old are you?

These are details you should not leave out if you're seriously asking for advice.
>>
>>723149245
This is true. It's how it works. Welcome to the USA.
>>723149943
20 and I can't say where
>>723149204
No and I don't want to go to court with this
>>
File: ancap-A_flag.png (24KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-A_flag.png
24KB, 800x800px
>>723149943
Who are you?
>>
>>723151347

OP, if you're at a college or university, consider voluntarily checking into a substance abuse therapy program with the institution's health center. Depending on what time your conference is tomorrow, simply scheduling it before your conference will likely go a long way in convincing the authorities that you are serious about the issue and in persuading them to not take overly harsh disciplinary (or legal) measures.

However, do not admit to using either alcohol or drugs if at all possible in the conference if you do have actual legal representation. If you are absolutely convinced that silence will, without a doubt, be the final nail in the coffin for your academic career, plainly and clearly state that you may have been intoxicated at the time of the incident (though you cannot recall exactly--unless they took a blood test confirming alcohol intoxication) and that you have already scheduled with your health center for therapy and treatment. Even doctors have substance abuse programs that give relative amnesty for transgressions if they voluntarily surrender themselves to a supervised program.

You may be required to sign a binding contract of good behavior to continue your studies. If this is offered in light of this information, double and triple check the writing and agree if it will prevent further legal and academic action.

Be contrite for your behavior during the incident. Do not appear belligerent.
Keep quiet about specific details if at all possible.

Does this seem acceptable to you, OP?

>>723152378

A helpful, anon. Why do you ask?
>>
>>723152605
Thank you anon. I am terrified of what could happen tomorrow. I will post again in 9 hours if you would like to see an update on the 30 mark of the hour. I do not plan on or want to seem aggressive at all, if I can get away with what you wrote then that would be completely fine with me. I would be content. They did not take a blood test because I refused to and walked home, so I offered to take one tonight or tomorrow but didn't get a response.
The problem is that I already signed a contract for good behavior and that is what guarantees the 6 month jailtime. I already went through AA from last time and did community service. I broke it due to a 1 time impulse. This is why I believe that if I say anything about alcohol then that will be my doom. I honestly don't know why I am not in jail already because it is on my record and the police took me to the hospital. Will they just show up at my door some random day? If so, then all is already lost and thank you for the comfort.
>>
>>723153209

A quote by Eisenhower may be of comfort to you here: "In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable".

Stick to the plan for now: schedule an intake appointment, do not explicitly express culpability, and appear genuinely contrite. Do not say more than what is absolutely necessary, even if you believe it helps your case--many an individual have hurt their cases by inadvertently admitting to one offense in zealously refuting another.

If you have an attorney or legal counsel of any kind, in any capacity, you should ask them for their professional opinion and follow it to the letter as soon as possible. Even a phone call can dramatically change your circumstance. If you do not have an attorney (or access to a friendly or family attorney), your last-resort option--a student legal organization on campus--may be able to get a reprieve. I would not necessarily count on this course of action, but these are desperate times.

I'll be closely watching the threads as they appear, OP. If you do not think I'm in the thread and wish to repost it, that would be alright as well.
>>
>>723143984
>>723144062
Mandi Collins

>>>723143984
>just an image I found here friend
KYS OP
>>
gay thread with gay OP
>>
>>723153960
Thank you for the advice. I do have a lawyer from my previous case that I am not in contact with recently but I will call him as soon as his office opens today. You are an angel for writing these fully thought out responses. They soothe my worries quite a bit though I know I am still in deep trouble that I may not escape from.

If nothing works there may only be no other options for me. I do not wish to live out my life with a record held above my head. I will grovel and plead if the administrator rejects my other requests.

Thank you, anon. I hope that all goes well.
>>
xdddxdxdxdxdxdxdxd
>>
>>723143845
You're on a downward spiral. You have EXACTLY two options: keep on it or get off. There is no third option.

To keep on it, say whatever you need to to avoid getting in trouble or to minimize the trouble you're in.

To get off it, tell the truth -- that you don't remember -- accept the consequences and commit yourself to never doing it again.

The latter is the smart and manly thing.

It's virtually certain that you'll do the former.
>>
File: whales.gif (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
whales.gif
167KB, 500x500px
>>723154354

There are always other options, OP. Even if your academic career ends at this particular institution, you should apply to jobs and colleges elsewhere and attempt to salvage your career plans (or, more positively, continue your growth in unexpected areas). Contact your lawyer as soon as humanly possible and follow his professional advice.

On a happier note, consider the following: "Every saint has a past, and every sinner a future". It is not a perfect aphorism for your particular situation, but the spirit of it applies. Simply having a failing is not irredeemable later on in life. Many people with relatively minor records--and even some major ones--can find satisfying interpersonal and professional relationships in spite of their original circumstances.

I would suggest that, one way or another, you continue to go to therapy no matter the result of tomorrow's conference.
>>
>>723143845
How is your school involved in you drinking on a saturday ? I would just tell them to fuck off. Also proving that you did not take drugs is easy, just pass the test.
>>
>>723154537
I'm doing the former because I have no other option. Being honest is not always the best option.
>>723154605
Thank you for the insight. If all goes well, I will get in contact with a school therapist because I believe I am fairly unstable emotionally and mentally. I need to sort my life out much better than I have failed to so far.
>>723154773
On campus property.
>>
>>723154959
on campus property is where they found me*
>>
>>723154959

You're welcome OP. Don't be too hard on yourself--you've started on a path that may be a step toward self-actualization, so long as you keep at it and are honest with yourself.

It sounds like you are aware of your flaws and are willing to work toward fixing them in this difficult circumstance. There's potential for growth yet. You are not lesser for admitting your faults, though you should strive to be stronger in the future in order to better secure your own happiness.
>>
>>723152605
>>723155226
I'll use this as the image for the post tomorrow. I'll bump it for a while to make it stay up. Thanks again.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.